Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZnuWtoFVIY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yqbGKQAAms
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/879129714627162118
youtube.com/watch?v=VkZWyF-naIM
snopes.com/carrier-jobs-to-mexico-despite-trump-deal/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-funds-automation-idUSKBN1530JW
ft.com/content/0f7ae2e8-55cb-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f?mhq5j=e3
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4632644/Factory-Trump-vowed-protect-jobs-lay-staff.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
independent
archive.is/17nDo
youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/24/presidential-memorandum-regarding-construction-keystone-xl-pipeline
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-321-and-hr-255
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/26/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-call-president-peña-nieto-mexico-and
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/30/presidential-executive-order-reducing-regulation-and-controlling
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/03/30/president-trump-eliminates-job-killing-regulations
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/317498-trump-will-live-up-to-promise-of-prosperity-for
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/09/president-trump-signs-pro-law-enforcement-and-anti-crime-executive-orders
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/executive-order-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/879109854358421505
archive.is/UCiNa
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/president-trump-delivers-jobs-american-people
archive.is/sZe0q
whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-hiring-freeze
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/21/remarks-president-signing-s442-national-aeronautics-and-space
archive.is/8Y2aB
whitehouse.gov/repeal-and-replace-obamacare
archive.is/l1L2g
youtube.com/watch?v=rBusXhqXjNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVING

Can I get a link to Joe's song?

lol

drumpf

>"Scarborough acknowledges that 'Mystified' is about the aftermath of his divorce"
>ends with a woman being murdered
What did he mean by this?

why drumpf not have ramadan dinner?

Nice.

>In 2010's Think Like a Champion, Trump weighed up Machiavelli and Sun Tzu.

>"One book that I would suggest to you, because it is valuable for business and managerial strategies, is The Art of War by Sun Tzu. It may sound like an unusual business school recommendation, but believe me, it isn't. It's valuable and worth your time. By comparison, another famed book is Machiavelli's The Prince, which is more about political conflict and qualities necessary for leadership than war or business, but its emphasis on power becomes a negative factor. Ethics and integrity seem to get lost somewhere in the shuffle, and therefore the word Machiavellian has become a pejorative term. It's a better use of your time to read The Art of War."

>Members of his cabinet are disciples, too. Trump has nominated General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, a Sun Tzu quoting jarhead, to serve as his Defense Secretary. "The Marine Corps," said Mattis approvingly, "has always been more Eastern-oriented. I am much more comfortable with Sun Tzu and his approach to warfare."

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=OZnuWtoFVIY

What after you guys watching?
TCM has a movie about an FBI undercover agent

I never was that into Sargon, so maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong, but from the few videos I have seen all he does is point out the logical inconsistencies, irrationality, and stupidity of radical leftsits.

>"thats jus so stew-ped..."

And to me, pointing out the liberals are philosophically or logically inconsistent is like shooting fish in a barrel.
I never saw Sargon actually prescribe or suggest ideas of his own on what should be done. Most likely because it would open himself up to the same kind of critiques he gives leftists on his videos. So I never really had much respect for him. I appreciate that he is able to reach a wide amount of people and have them spot leftist double think. But that is only needed for non-critically thinking normies, which is why Sup Forums make fun of Sargon because his content is edge-free and easily digestible mush for politically babby normies.

I'm keeping my list of promises unkept and going to send Trump a letter in 2020. So far:
Not tired of winning
Haven't heard the real story yet

It's on his goybook somewhere. I can try reuploading it to youtube now. See if Joe shuts it down if it's unlisted.

OK since there is a second Carthage that must be faced head-on in this century it's time to educate the lurkers here

Machiavelli's tactics are useful but he's right about the lack of morality. What's the point of obtaining power if you're going to be just as evil as your enemies?

I'm going to watch Steve Hilton's new show on Fox. One of the few times his show won't get interrupted by a terrorist attack in Britain.

/ourguy/ 1488%

Is the Rebel Fag done shilling his degeneracy?

I'd circumcise myself with a rock to get a woman like this.

He's losing his shit.
>Do you think it's freaking Mika out?
Joe, puh-lease go full retard on air... do it for Barak and Hillary dude.

Bump

>A washed up RINO on a failing news station is the counter culture of Trump

He's a good entry level redpill for normies, that's about it.

>I never saw Sargon actually prescribe or suggest ideas of his own on what should be done. Most likely because it would open himself up to the same kind of critiques he gives leftists on his videos. So I never really had much respect for him. I appreciate that he is able to reach a wide amount of people and have them spot leftist double think. But that is only needed for non-critically thinking normies, which is why Sup Forums make fun of Sargon because his content is edge-free and easily digestible mush for politically babby normies.

Keep in mind he lives in a totalitarian country that arrests people for wrongthink. But this still remains a fair criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yqbGKQAAms

You sure about that user?
>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/879129714627162118

Joe is a rock star.

How is it that Trump manages to finds the .01% of jews who don't want to genocide white people

It's impossible for the left to be the counter culture since they control all of the cultural "institutions".

>Joe tweeted this from an article praising his song

Doing evil unto the evil doers is biblical user. Its giving justice to the unjust.

Joe's new music video, for anyone interested

He is embarrassing himself and doesn't even realize it. Politics aside, watching a 50 year old man act like a 20 year old in a rock band is just sad.

wait, so can WE use this? all you need to do is show up to a protest with a jew-star flag and they'll look bad for kicking you out

Really nice tribute to
> /MyGirl/

>We had 2-3 years straight of warm-weather-chimp-out seasons
>King Nigger left
>No one chimpouts to watch with Sup Forums

>Now UK is having chimpouts

God damn it!
WE WERE SO CLOSE TO A RACE WAR!
FUCKING TRUMP UNITING THE COUNTRY
GOD DAMN IT

>700 Carrier jobs moved to Mexico
snopes.com/carrier-jobs-to-mexico-despite-trump-deal/
>$16M in crony capitalist coin used to automate Ford plant
reuters.com/article/us-usa-funds-automation-idUSKBN1530JW
>Ford Focus production moved to China
ft.com/content/0f7ae2e8-55cb-11e7-9fed-c19e2700005f?mhq5j=e3
>Boeing lay off 200 workers
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4632644/Factory-Trump-vowed-protect-jobs-lay-staff.html
>U.S. officially regressing to "developing nation status"
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...
гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
ההההההההההההההההההההההההההההה...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

Nothing. I'm browsing through grimoires.

>independent co uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html
archive.is/17nDo

He has always been a dorky man. People turn in to see a train wreck every morning. He was memed into relative popularity.

We must be careful not to become the very thing we hate

youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

Just posting this pic I made some time ago because I'm cleaning up the PC and don't want it lost forever.

>uniting the country
Lol more like ANTIFA and BLM is terrified

>Assholes can make great music, as can liars, hypocrites, moncalves, illiterates, teenagers, and borderline personalities.
>But right-wingers cannot

mfw they admit to being assholes, liars, hypocrites, moncalves, illiterates, teenagers, and borderline personalities.

How is Taiwan in comparison?

There's no money in BLM anymore, it was pumped up with the assumption it would shame people into voting Dem. Look at the rioting in Minnesomalia the other week, didn't have anything behind it to keep it going past the first weekend; no protestors imported and it died.

Once Trump cuts all those gibs? That's when we'll get our chimpouts

You faglords are still running Trump threads?
When it is already revealed that Trump is controlled by sorors?
KYS

China really is a terrible country. Pic related.

i saved it my spanish brother. it will live forever

how come /ptg/ is fine with whites getting replaced in their own countries, but /sg/ isn't? how come you losers attack people trying to help whites, with more venom and fury than you use against those trying to kill them off?

Are you referring to the loan Soros gave to a company that hadn't been owned by the Kushner family for a decade? kys

too bad soros realized they had the opposite effect, I think it was Portland where people cheered on riot cops after they started beating hippies for blocking the streets.

It's over Drumpfkins. 2020 will be the end of Trump era. Say hi to your future Madam President! She will embarrass Drumpf during the presidential debates.

I'm just so tired, I've been shilling in these threads since Cruz took iowa from Trump and you fuckers haven't given up yet. Every canadian flag you hated for months was all me using diffrent canadians proxies. You win /PTG/, the annoying cucky canadian form will no longer appear in this thread, I am gone. The rest of the leafs are good people, please do not be prejudiced against them for the action of one. Adios.

At least it's better than the US
They don't have that many niggers

That pic is very Jewish.

YAAAAAS QUEEN

>how come /ptg/ is fine with whites getting replaced in their own countries,
I don't where you got this impression from. Maybe if you spent less time in /sg/ you wouldn't be retarded.

>how come you losers attack people trying to help whites
Who? Spencer? Your post is too vague to know what you're referring to.

I warned you guys I was stepping away. You people need to start taking more initiative.

This Republican health care bill is absolute garbage, and I'm a Conservative who voted for Trump.

The bill gives $100 billion in taxpayer subsidies to the healthcare insurance companies, who already make $15 billion in profits annually.

It does nothing to bring down health insurance costs for the middle class (aka white people), and it finally codifies an INCREASE not a decrease as liberals say, to Medicare and Medicaid.

Friendly reminder that Congressional Republicans are globalist, corporatist, establishment trash, just like the Democrats, and they DO NOT share Trump's or the country's priorities and interests.

Seriously read an overview of the bill, it is complete garbage and NOT an Obamacare repeal. Trump is going to be made to look bad, and it will be these RINO's fault.

>At least it's better than the US
Why don't you move to beautiful and free China then?

Saw her today, she looks a lot better in person

Go back to bed

Too many chinks

>Subhuman retard
>Winning even dem debates

thanks for the reup, ive been mystified again

I was just thinking how much better we would all be if the Confederates had won the civil war (or at least gotten the tan area minus WV)

Both America and the CSA would be hostile to each other, making the populace of both nations more xenophobic and less likely to accept the other. This would keep non-European immigration down. We'd also be far less likely to join European wars with an enemy just across from us.

The CSA would be in charge of patrolling most of the Mexican border.

The Northern United States would be 95.58% White in 1940.

The Confederacy would be 73.22% White in 1940.

Why did history go so wrong?

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I'm lurking from my phone.

I guess the tactical blackpillers are here. So here's a friendly reminder of all the things that Trump has done.

1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
2. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
(blocked by the 9th circuit but currently being reviewed by the SC)
3. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
4. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/24/presidential-memorandum-regarding-construction-keystone-xl-pipeline
5. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific
6. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-321-and-hr-255
7. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/26/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-call-president-peña-nieto-mexico-and
8. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/30/presidential-executive-order-reducing-regulation-and-controlling
9. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/03/30/president-trump-eliminates-job-killing-regulations
10. thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/317498-trump-will-live-up-to-promise-of-prosperity-for (placeholder)
11. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/09/president-trump-signs-pro-law-enforcement-and-anti-crime-executive-orders
12. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/executive-order-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements

It also removes 900 billion in subsidy and is only phase 1 in a 3 phase plan.

>Seriously read an overview of the bill
From what source?

>it is complete garbage and NOT an Obamacare repeal
Again, it's phase 1. Obamacare is designed to crash the healthcare market if you try to straight up repeal it. Has to be handled like surgery.

>you insulated me
>rasict
zozz

That rally was a fucking travesty. Hate speech doesn't exist.

reagan was elected in 1966? I'm not that worried if we have to wait 16 years before the Democrats win another presidential election.

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/879109854358421505

It's hard to be blackpilled when Kennedy is going to retire and SCOTUS is way more likely to rule in our favor than against.

>Trump didn't accomplish every single promise in 5 months
I can't think of a President in modern history who's fulfilled as many promises as he has in 6 months. Obama couldn't even close GITMO.

Has that list been updated with Paris and The veterans bill? Too lazy to read it all, but I've seen on that looks like this around for like a month or so.

Im watching Get Smart marathon on decades

A continuation.

13. archive.is/UCiNa
14. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
15. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
16. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work
17. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/president-trump-delivers-jobs-american-people
18. archive.is/sZe0q
19. whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
20. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-hiring-freeze
21. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/21/remarks-president-signing-s442-national-aeronautics-and-space
22. archive.is/8Y2aB
23. whitehouse.gov/repeal-and-replace-obamacare
24. MOAB, increased tempo against ISIS, Raqqa Offensive
25. archive.is/l1L2g

>/ptg/ is fine with whites getting replaced in their own countries

I can't not laugh at shit like this anymore. Fuck all you guys

The industrial revolution was far worse than that. There's places in the industrial Midwest and England where there's literally a layer of coal dust in the earth.

He finally realized that those riots only made people want to vote for Trump because they felt unsafe and he was the only one calling out the rioters

Nigger, the British and French wanted us to keep fighting so they could take both sides over.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBusXhqXjNU

That means you can't criticize her opinions, you bigot.

NEW BREAD
GET IN HERE CENTIPEDES
GO GO GO GO
CLICK DONT THINK

>they have to start winning elections in Georgia
Well, they're off to a horrible start.

China is getting there man. They literally have public warning systems to tell people not to go outdoors on days the smog is especially bad. And I don't mean le CO2, actual particulates that can kill you if you breathe them.

>this time we'll spend a BILLION dollars, we're gonna win!

On your way to forgetting that reddit ever existed.

What's this?

>NIXON WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Ronald Reagan won by over TWENTY THOUSAND votes.

He is the true nominee. He is who the Republican people chose. Any time a nixon supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. Nixonpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

He fucking won.

Any other long time pol members sick of being called a shill, a leaf, or a commie by the_donald Trump supporters?

Trump lost much of his support, and now the_donald morons come here to circlejerk.

I hope the mods vlamp down on them again and ban their awoo spam too.

It is getting out of hand here.

>Powerlifters 4 Trump
nice

fuck off faggot

300 replies = bump limit, not 95

>there's an audible gasp

Kek, Bullshit.