How do we deal with the increasing problem of racism among white Australians? Should they be re-educated?

How do we deal with the increasing problem of racism among white Australians? Should they be re-educated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFruWxzcYpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>australians
>human

>problem of racism
It's honestly not a problem, It's evolution.

Are we living in the same country cunt? We're more bluepilled than fucking sweden

Yes. Let's just go full Orwellian at this point. People in Melbourne wouldn't even notice.

It's making the indigenous population and immigrant community uncomfortable, we should strive to be accepting and diverse. It's a huge problem.

>aussie lowkey shilling his country
we know how ((progressive)) you are, quit trying to brag.

>Making generalisations about racial groups is bad
>Makes a generalisation about a racial group
Do you see why you are literal niggers, faggot?

>It's making the indigenous population and immigrant community uncomfortable
When I see 2 guys kiss, it makes me uncomfortable.
Hence homosexuality is a huge problem?

t. mad abo

I go to uni in Melbourne. It's like October 1917 here.

stop lying kangaroo eating cunt I know your place is comfy imma be going there

Non whites are way more racist

When a group of urban youths can't peacefully assemble and share the first drink of the day at 10am outside of Woolies without being judged, there's a problem with racism in our country. It's time to accept that and work on changing.

Cunt.

>first drink of the day at 10am outside of Woolies without being judged
This really has nothing to do with racism, this has to do with kids being fucking idiots.

how about you toughen up, you fucking nancy?

if there is a situation where its either going to be the immigrant population, or the citizens of the nation that are "uncomfortable", then why do you side with outsiders over your own? Thats treason, mate.

why shouldnt white australians be racist?

you're just having a laugh

Oh my god... are you suggesting the industrialized, systematic ex-
No.

There's no whites in Australia

>diverse

Why? What benefit is there, other than virtue signalling and getting social brownie points at the cost of a nation's long term welfare?

None. None whatsoever.

Maybe it's an abo problem.

The strangest part about Australia is how extremely cucked TV/society is compared to the average Aussie. Shitting on Aboriginals doesn't even seem to be considered racist in Australia, people openly talk about how terrible they are without lowering their voices and completely without euphemisms. On TV on the other hand it's a completely different story. Australian TV is comparable to Swedish TV in terms of political correctness and general cuckoldry.

Everytime i hear this i think australians are not racist enough.
Anyway all Australians are white. So redundant to say white australians.

Fuck Off We're Full!

oh honey

this. Sat next to a nice Australian family outside at a resteraunt and a nigger came by asking for money, I told him not and when he asked the family they gave him 2 pounds.
Wtf. Nigger needs to get out of this county asap and learn to not beg on the street

You're making me uncomfortable. You need to stop talking.

Top kek!

You had me for a minute. Don't ever change. Aussie shitposts are the best shitposts!

The real redpill is that even abos agree everyone but Australians should get out of the country.
They can also distinguish wogs from whites. Abos are literaly grandmaster realists.

Fuck off back to china you chink
>you have to go back
>fuck off we're full

Fuck off ya dopey coon

I see no problem.

> Racism
> as if skin color really were the reason they were so hatedIf the black people stopped being slobs, cleaned themselves (with soap), got jobs, raised their own kids, stopped stealing, paid for their own stuff, pulled up their pants, talked like humans, walked like humans, stopped being consistently violent, didn't break laws, didn't freak out like savages when they got upset... there wouldn't be much to shit on them for.

>without being judged

What are they being judged for, not drinking VB?

There are non-racist australians? kill them

>This really has nothing to do with racism, this has to do with kids being fucking idiots.

Also terrible parenting.

VB fucking sucks

OP is a melbournite chink.
Fucking slant-eyes think we should give a shit about their feelz.

TV is "one -> many" communication. It is not a reflection of a society's beliefs; reflecting everyone's beliefs is of course impossible to formulate accurately.

TV is a command sent from the hive.

I wonder who could be behind that broadcast

Looking for that one video/webm of an abbo talking about some legend in the sky or some shit then talking about ciggies

>strive to be diverse

For fucks sake do NOT listen to this cunt. Diversity is a fucking curse. Racism is necessary if you want to keep your country.

Kys shill

Where abouts in melb m8

T. Melbourne cuck

Yeah, nah, that sounds pretty shit aye. I think we need to get more racist

Let's take a moment to appreciate how lucky we all are not to live in cuck-central (Melbourne)

>youtube.com/watch?v=iFruWxzcYpo

>0:50-0:52

the look on that guys face between 0:50-0:52 is hilarious to me, that's what how I imagine the face of an Aussie shitposter when he hits home...

someone needs to do something with this, its a diamond in the rough

It's because TV is run by and for it's owners, who just happen to be left leaning parasites.
Just look at channel 10, constantly spieling sjw nonsense, now they're in the shit.

Tough shit cunts.

Fuck niggers

Monash

Fucking off yourself, poofter. Sage.