I'm sick of all the negativity around here. ITT: we list all of the GOOD things that our government has done for us

I'm sick of all the negativity around here. ITT: we list all of the GOOD things that our government has done for us.

For example, banning smoking in public places is easily one of the best thing the Gov has ever done.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Government is good when it's conservative and ethnonationalist.

Anti-bullying laws.

Net neutrality

I bet you'd be telling a different story if they banned fast food

But they didn't.

banning smoking even in establishments that want to cater to smokers is stupid.

yet

>ruined bars
thanks, faggots

>going to bars
Degenerate

Government has done a lot of good. Anti-bullying laws net netrality you got search and rescue.

Increased our level of security and safety on the internet. This in turn has resulted in the eradication of pedos and terrorists.

This thread gives me newfriend cancer

Sure, today, because people only go there to get drunk and fuck. People used to sit around and smoke and talk in quiet pubs. There were generations of men there you could chat with and learn from. That was all completely destroyed before you were old enough to get on roller-coasters though.

Yes goy, I agree 100%. Remember anyone who goes against the government is a pedo terrorist

>negativity
>GOOD
The world is not good or evil. Right now the world is in a shitty place so most of the news around here reflects that.

>people go around to talk in bars
Sure buddy, im sure it's about philosophy and science and not

>hey cletus, how many bitches ya fugggg
>i aint fuckin no bitches da football is on tonight
>awww shucks, gonna get me another fuck before i watch the game
>hell yeah man

>ITT: we list all of the GOOD things that our government has done for us.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

If I ever decide to take up using cocaine, I thank the Federal and State government of the United States of America for willfully hispandering to the illegal alien cockroaches in California....so much so that these shitskins committed white genocide and are now the majority race in California.

Why?

Because I can drive to California to buy coke off some filthy meixcan instead of having to drive to mexico and chance getting beheaded by some filthy mexican.

p.s. sic semper tyrannis

>The world is not good or evil
>shitty
PIck one.

remember when people were adults and able to smoke where they felt necessary, and if it wasnt they were told to take it outside and did so without complaint? no? missed out on the 80s when people were still adults and treated eachother as such.

now were all a bunch of children and tattletales, other children looking for someone not following big daddy governments extensive rules then getting triggered by it and forcing authority adult figure to make other child follow the rules.

society today disgusts me, and taking away the ability to smoke in most places, private or not, is part of the problem.

What im sick of are people in identity groups wanting special recognition and rights above what the constitution grants to all people...like they are fucking special and need gov affirmation (your flag)

You'll never know because jews destroyed your country before you were born

Please take your meds grandpa you don't want to risk another heart attack with all the ruckus you're putting up.

world is good right now

People weren't adults then, they smoked. You're a child like all people in the 80s and like anyone who smokes or thinks smoking should be legal. You disgust me.

>being a sodomite

Hell is for ever!

Your a faggot life is hopeless and banning smoking in public was another example of the government normalizing tyranny in the life of the average citizen

>This in turn has resulted in the eradication of pedos and terrorists.
Except for the pedos in our government

>assuming someone is a sodomite for no reason
Are you ill?

They should. Shit is poisonous trash that turns normal people in obese fat acceptance landwhales.

gun rights

Anti-racism laws.

THere were gun rights before the govvernment.

>ban fast food.
>restaurants charge more.
>nobody can afford food
>city plants fruit trees
>people pick the trees then sell for money
>they get rick
>start posting on Sup Forums
>move to switzerand
>start yodeling and shit
>flip money into arms trade via sergei their new drinking pal.
>become warlord in their own country
>while in their palace they realize they became the person they escaped from.
>start crying
>they're not tears of sadness
>they smile
>order a whole village to be executed
>us military intervenes
>they get sent to fruit cove correctional facility

dam u crusty?
at what age does smegma seal ur dicc shut

Fucking this.
When will people realize this shit. Feeding the population chemical-laced fattening trash the lynchpin of the entire consumerist system. Keeping people fat, sick and miserable is the entire fucking game.