'We don't need to register': Black Lives Matter Toronto

We don't need to register': Black Lives Matter Toronto members march in Pride parade as a 'reminder'

>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-toronto-pride-2017-1.4177554

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CM4Qb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked. Here's the archive.
archive.is/CM4Qb

Who the fuck is organizing and giving these subhumans money? Niggers are too stupid and broke to do this on their own volition, this HAS to be subversion meant to destabilize white nations. Theres hardly any niggers in Canada for fuck sake let alone a history of racism towards them here.

>WE WUZ FAGGOTS AN SHEEIT

kek

We wuz gay Eqyptian Jewish space kangz that actuall invented everything before it wuz appropriated by whites to enslave us

...did a nigga steal my captcha bike?

WE WUZ EAT THE POOPOO

You make everything popular

When is #BLM going to realize their movement is over. It was created by Soros in the run up to the 2016 election as a way to stoke minority turnout in a year where the black vote was expected to be at an anti-climax. Now that the 2016 is over and Hillary has lost, there's nothing left for them to do. Soros has no need for them.

#BLM will shrivel and die on the vine...at least what's left of it.

I know right? I think Soro's really hates BLM to be honest. Double Down Resist was the gameplan after Trump won, you'd think that as ineffectual as BLM was; they'd use every ounce of firepower they could muster to try and smear Trump.

Oh he absolutely looks down on them. Soros and his type fancy themselves as "masters of the universe" using people as pawns on a chessboard. I don't deny the need for leadership including leadership of thought. But the world's leadership from the US and Europe are makign decisions which I for one don't understand even with a knowledge of politics, economics, demographics, climate science etc...There are difficult decisions to make, but they seem to be making bad decisions.

Also, wasn't one of the BLM leaders, the gay guy from Baltimore, actually living in a house owned by Soros? Wasn't that reported?

>Oh, crap! We forgot to register! Um, let's just say we planned it all along or something, I dunno.

>blm honoured group 2016
>halted the parade last year because muh dick
>not even register 2017
>we dun need register

are blm literally /our guys/? not a single bleating eceleb could hope to redpill so many in such a short time. also fags btfo

Yanks unequivocally btfo

>STILL MARCHING AGAINST BEING SUBHUMAN USELESS TWATS

So niggers fighting faggots...good let them rip each other apart

There are hardly any niggers in Canada, except for in Toronto. Holy shit there are niggers left right and center there

>"Our police can't just escape us and [hope] that they're not going to be held accountable. Folks in Black Lives Matter New York reminded Toronto police that no matter where they go black people will resist them. We know where you are. We know what you've done."
What other ethnicity behaves like this? They are no better than feral animals. If I was leading the pride organization, I would tell them to fuck right off.

lel

>WE WUZ FAGGOTS N SHEEEEIIIIIIIT

>Who the fuck is organizing and giving these subhumans money?

seriously goyim?

They are importing niggers all over Vancouver now too, I see multiple niggers daily now, 4-5 years ago there were hardly any

We're fucked

Yeah, but who gives who AIDS?

its almost admirable how a few jews managed to turn every nigger in the US into a black panther

Lol let them think that.

BLM really only sorta has relevance in the US...dafuq are they doing to the leafs?

dude, there are BLM chapters all across the western world. even here for some reason

Yep. Been seeing more and more niggers over the years.
Used to be in my town there was 0.0001% black. Now it's like 0.01%, which means you see one every day or so instead of almost never.

Why?
The nigs probably showed up to the wrong address and starting shitting everywhere like usual.

Winnipeg here. Niggers. More sand niggers and pajeets than anything, but lots of straight from Africa monkeys.

It's interesting that a lot of LGBTQ people still fights for black folk, considering that the only thing that a majority of African-Americans hate more than White people are the gays.

WE WUZ TRANNIES AND FAGS

Are niggers even treated bad in Canada?

>WE

Unfortunately not

So BLM is the scourge
Soros and Hildawg are the burning legion

Who is Arthas

They have blm rallies on my campus from time to time. Granted it's just a couple nignogs blasting shitty music and chanting some shit and no where near a full chimp out but still.

HOL UP

Apparently they have major complaints about the Canadian police too.

Because all police hate black people everywhere they go and it's the fault of everybody except black people.

"Hmmmmmmmm. Gee, I dunno, Shag. Say, gang! Whaddya say we split up and look for clues?"

>#BLM will shrivel and die on the vine
read that in his voice

>pride is ours
you can't have pride without being able to feel shame.

You joke, but that faggot flag is flying on the door of my local supermarket

underrated

Haha they're faggots if they march in a gay parade

He's not loose with his money. Every cent he gives goes straight to the right purpose. Resources are being allocated elsewhere

why are they marching in canada? I thought blm was made to protest american police violence against blacks.

Coon, Coon, Black Baboon.

This what is brought to mind when I hear Black lives Matter.

Some shitty congressman will fund these apes like Acorn under our last Shitty Congress.

Congress needs to stop giving other peoples money to our enemies.

I'm starting to see quite a lot of weakness in BLM. Their reasons for starting their movement are understandable but the Achilles heel of the movement is their leadership. Instead of being represented by the logical, and realist members of their organization, they instead chose extremists, racists and anarchists to represent them.

man, blacks are literally the worse fucking people on the planet. I really do hope in the future Skynet becomes real and gas them all

Someone should do a montage of recent memes that have now become tired and used up. Say, dabbing, Harambe, "Yasss!" and round it off with #BLM.

Call it #WackMemes

This is how you bury it.

Actually, #BustedMemes is probably more closely allied to these ruffians' vernacular.

that's what happens to ALL leftist organizations though. Eventually they crumble because of it.

>>Who the fuck is organizing and giving these subhumans money?
George Soros that's who

We still have the associated group "black liberation collective" that is running train on every major HR department in Canada

>not pepsi

>Gabourey
Is that how the Japanese say Gabry?

I found it hilarious when they fucked with the fags last year and I find it hilarious them doing it again this year. Them being total jackasses in public drives people to our side.

Piss all over the bathrooms. Sabotage and resist at every turn. Misplace shit, hide shit, etc.

WE WUZ

That gif is hilarious

Nice.

What a bunch of egotistical niggers. Can't even let fags have a little personal time without butting in HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET, BLACK LIVES MATTER AY YO WE MATTER Y'ALL LOOK HOW OPPRESSED WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE MATTER