BEHOLD THE ALT-RIGHT

What did he mean by this?

Fat shaming. Very rude.

He is a fag who invested alot into his gay rally and he is searching for pictures to shame spencer who had an overwhelmingly successful turnout triple that of spermovich

Controlled opposition confirmed there's no way that tweet isn't to make fun of the alt right

is it even the "alt-right" anymore though?
or is it just "mainstream right"?

it's like the left has no concept that "alt" means "alternative"

He means that fat guy is unattractive and DOESN'T GET LAID! LOL what a loser!

>tfw

>not all jews they said

Can such a stupid tactic as cherrypicking ugly people work?

I know it worked against atheists and SJW's but we are better than that

Why is Mike turning against us all of the sudden?

>implying people who use Sup Forums daily leave the house unless they really have to

fuck all of these disinfo shill cunts who paint the "alt right" as this "kekistan" bullshit, I guarantee most never even heard of Sup Forums before the election cycle

because he wants to cash in soon. and the tide is turning against these boring trump sycophants

Because it is his nature

Because Cernovich is literally ((((((controlled opposition)))))). And he's butthurt his rally was even smaller and attended mostly by boomers.

look one of them is a fat smart looking guy like a lot of normal people...what a bunch of faggots right?? amirite????

Getting really desperate. I have shocking news...most normal people who we need support from look less than awesome. get over it.

Behold, the left!

And the author.

behold the fucking traitor scum alt-lite. anti-white trash.

gadsden need to die as much as the commies do for destryoing white western civilization

He meant he's capable of the jewiest cherry picking that he gives media shit for. Watch the stream, minimal fatties.

He was always against us dude

>us

Sup Forums is not alt-right

Fuck the alt right. Fuck every single one of them

gorilla man making fun of his followers? what did he mean by this

I bet he starts communism generals here

Too many people made fun of his Ape Attitude book.

so are they so scary it justifies violence or are they dumpy dweebs who should be ignored?

fucking BASED
>captcha: brown road

Gibbon Thinkin'

who is that THICC daddy?

Post more BASED black men.

BEHOLD
CHERRYPICKING

Latter. They're doing way more harm than good.

HERE LET ME LINK YOU TO

/R/THEMASTTERRACE

Thernobitch is such a dick. I'm certain he's a fucking Jew and anyone following him will get fucked over.

"Your political opinions are invalid because there's a fat guy who believes them."

How much information should a person dump before starting a general?
t.newfag

It was self published hahahahahahahaha

>Limiting immigration to only people from top 100 universities
Wtf?
Did he really do this?
I call bullshit

Those are just southerners based off the flag.

>White percentage increases 1% per year
I'm going to need a source on that

Looks like bullying

Fuck Mike Thernobitch and his lisping co-opting kikery.

But at these events guys need to walk up to a dude that looks like them and politely ask them to go home, sort themself out, and come back when they can present with better optics.

David Duke is in the US senate though.

Rhesus Thesis

Increments, friend. Were it politically feasible to flip a switch and shut off all immigration, it would be done. But you've seen what happens when something like that is attempted (i.e. travel ban).

This has to be approached in a subtle and patient manner. The leftists can't mount a feasible obstruction to it if it's done slowly over time.

Kike Cernobitch is a two-faced swindler

>us

faggot

Problem is if you're still okay with Jews killing the west & drowning white countries immigrants, then why do I care if you're a democrat or republican?

You're still support the death of the white race & civilization.

30 years ago you mean

David Duke is also super soft on the pro-white agenda too

Orangutan Outlook

He got elected for senate recently and won like 99% of the votes or something.

I think he meant look how peaceful and not niggerish they are compared to antifa, and the rest of you are projecting your insecurities on the chubster in the pic.

Cernovich cucking the alt right again top lel

this fucking kike isn't even hiding it anymore
he's that mad people called him out about his goblin wife

He names the Jew. What more could you want?

Not an argument, stormfag.

Learn how to play the game. You will get nothing ever done by larping and chimping out about the jews in public.

It's really hard to follow who's jewing who here.

u wat mate?

>Learn how to play the game. You will get nothing ever done by larping and chimping out about the jews in public.

You sure as fuck will get nothing done if you don't address the problem at all.

You have to admit, Cernovich is a much more successful, productive member of society because he doesn't pigeon hole himself with literal nazism.

Stormfag alt righters love getting cucked.

>he

Haha, wow, he is not an ideal mate to breed with! Good one!

>post someone ugly supporting things you don't agree with

>argument WON!

I don't understand the appearance argument. Should we look at the argument and not at the people's appearance of who supports it?

What have you done? What has your larp accomplished?

This is why the jews beat you so easily. Your stormautism prevents you from having any meaningful victories.

he is a scam artist that makes fun of white people who care about their race for a living, he's reached his ceiling

Isn't he Jewish?

Why can't they be cool like the alt light?

still better than being a tranny fucker with a lisp.

because he keeps trying to get his 15 min of fame via social medias, but now he noticed that rick had more supports than their rally in real and he got butthurt.

he smelled fake when he popped out of nowhere in gamergate proposing out 10k for a boxing match at a skinny kotaku reporter shitposting on twitter to promote his monkey ape book

the face of the alt-right is literally cuckold live on stage. lmao.

>Learn how to play the game. You will get nothing ever done by larping and chimping out about the jews in public.

Wtf, I hate the white race now.

Le based alt lighter, epic memes XDDDxD

this seriously, take your alt-lite faggots back to redd*t

Fortunately S&W equalized most men years ago.

I fucking hate Kike Spermovich and his faggy little voice.

It really shows you the colors of our opposition. Notice how we never go after these people and yet they still hate us. They can't even debate us they just insult us like faggot pussies.

>You know what will help get what we want? Start wanting something else instead

Are you legit mentally handicapped?

hey thats pretty good

Maybe we will be a minority, no matter as long as we have "freespeech". - Alt-Right

HOWLER MONKEY BRAINSCAPE

Thats not the alt right those are civic nationalists

>Learn how to play the game.

I'd much rather tear the game down.

Cernovich wrote a blog post about fucking ladyboys in Thailand. At least that fatass is probably straight.

mike cernovich is a filthy lying globalist whose either controlled opposition and a jew whose only motivation is profit

After all this Russia nonsense blows over, people like him will be outed by out intelligence agencies and destroyed

You keep holding your little larp rallies and swallow those blackpills. We'll be over here actually doing things to help our fellow whites.

Not feasible. Stop larping and join us in the real world.

All specimens of white superiority inevitably end up being bottom of the barrel betas just trying to fill the void of their own failures with the success of others. It's the same mental processes that draws young Muslims to ISIS etc.

Pst. You wanna help save the white race kid? The trick is to start a movement about something completely different instead.

.t Goldensteinbergowitz

>leftists making fun of people for looks
hmm

Therno is alt-lite

You're right because associating himself with trannies and based black men makes him so much more mainstream.

Fys

All of a sudden? Are you retarded? He's a civic nationalist cuck, he has mixed children.

>help our fellow whites.
No you're not. If you think Trump cares about you, you are delusional.

>us
seriously fucking alt-right fags such as yourselves need to die

looks like some intelligent people, making humanity survive easier

Cernovich is fucking aids. He constantly calls people betas when he is a limp wristed, lispy, try hard faggot.

>larping
Ah, I see, one of those then.

Fuck off.

Hahaha the right is splitting apart like the Bolsheviks and mensheviks did

shit

Pretty sure he's not actually jewish, just a slav.

100% confirm, fuck this guy completely. "I'm being assaulted, I'm being assaulted!" What a tool

We're not Jews, we don't hide our agenda with lies. White Power Word Worldwide