/x/ is gay as shit

/x/ is gay as shit

Give me some wild deep state conspiracy theories Sup Forums with sources. No bullshit. Red pill me my body is ready

Sure, you're ready to take the redpill. But are you ready to take the bogpill?

quick rundown on these guys?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control France with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world -You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week -Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Anyone who can read Operation Mockingbird and not be suspicious of everything, I just don't understand and we probably won't get along.

Enlighten me on Operation Mockingbird

Donald Trump take two scoops every second we talk

The Deep State is the only thing that is keeping everything together, there are factions within the organization. It is neither good nor evil, it exists to keep order.

Many of the News Media, Journalists, and Student Organizations are CIA official since the 50's.

Harry Truman, the man who founded what would become the CIA said, on his deathbed, "If I knew what it would become I never would have signed it. It is the biggest regret of my life." Remember, that's the same man who made the decision to drop the bombs on Japan.

Watch the 5 part documentary series "Counterintelligence" it's on jewtube

thanks america, we warned you about the jews bro

The jews are in control

You are helpless

Give it up, white boi

I hate this meme

hip

>newfags can't handle the power of the bog

digits confirm

w

Imagine you had a parasite within you, that many people who were infected with claimed it was a good thing that you shouldn't even speak bad about. Ever.
Yet it was literally fucking with your head & slowly ripping you open, allowing various other parasites into stop you
Anytime you'd speak out against said parasite you'd be called an "Anti-parasite" or a "Speciesist"
After having the parasite within you for 70 Years you are literally dying from a slow erosion of your Brain into something else, but Now You Finally Know What Must Be Done.
I have just described what the jews have done to Western Civilisation. Take the Hitlerpill.

There's only one real redpill.

The biggest conspiracy of all is the one that exists to deny the divinity of Christ. The bible is real and (((they))) are working around the clock to divorce you from the divine and keep you locked in this material prison. A slave to flesh and devoid of spirit.

You won't believe me, they never do

Akhenaten was a freak.

Who was also likely responsible for monotheism.

I don't trust it

what

The United States Government has working electrogravitics that have nothing to do with the Roswell crash, aliums, etc.

This is technology that was developed using conventional, main stream physics, but not publicly.

Ask me anything and I'll answer as best I can without getting v&. The IC will be watching this thread to see if I'm a larper or not.

explain?

>be me 5 minutes ago
>masturbating
>near climax
>accidentally click on a tab that had a picture of bog bros
>too late now
>ejaculate at the sight of igors and grichkas perfect faces

Is masturbating to Bogdanoffs the final form of the Bog pill

The only thing you need to know is Bill Clinton bombed Iraq in 1998 because they had weapons of mass destruction.

>tfw belong to the tribe which started to vedas and ended up being slave to the material degenerates of Christianity and Jude.

done by german scientists brought over after ww2?

does this mean we can live in space without our bones going fuck?

You're the creator of your own liberation.

The reddest of pills even ((they)) bow to an overlord(s) which all culminates to elite worship et who bow down to a rogue artificial intelligence. You're welcome.

I know that they look this way because of plastic surgery, but what race or ethnicity are these guys? They're French, their names are Russian, but I can't understand what they are

The most insane conspiracy theories are real