twitter.com/AnonBabble

Embarassing

>ywn be american
Fucking end my life senpai you guys are great. Fuck PR

>tfw you will never be a god-fearing, patriotic American
>tfw you will never tear up for the condition your great country has reached

Wrong video you dumb spic.

what's wrong with the 51th state?

Protestcucks made Israel the greatest ally because they bought into the chosen people meme unironically, what did you expect.

Butt-Oath "marriage" is an abomination and we should repent and turn back to God.

This shit isn't going to end well for you sin-enablers

New Testament makes it clear if you come into a relationship/covenant with Christ as Savior & Redeemer, then you're part of the chosen -- Christians are the "Jews" in this regard.
Jew-Kikes lost their chosen status when they rejected Christ and continued in their Moloch ways.

Hahaha. Faggots!!!

Fake news.

Fuck I wish I were an American

and yet every Evangelical Christcuck politician starts off by sucking kosher dick. Even Catholics aren't so bluepilled

>pic
Goddamn Polan i love you sometimes.

You realize there was a counter-reformation as Protestantism gained sway & influence, Jesuit saboteurs openly battle planned and executed operations to infiltrate and bastardize Protestant movements -- this shit is documented, Vatican openly brags about it.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Most of the "Protestant" derivative churches are essentially community centers for socialization and don't know shit about the history of Catholic heresy and the foundations of the Reformation.
We're at the end of time and all of this shit is being revealed.

fuck your faggot shit. nero was right

okay, kekist
you can do what you want, I have no control over your will

Maybe the ultimate redpill is the humility that someone else is the "chosen people" and not you.

nah kike
you'll be on your own soon as beaners take over the US

Which video in particular does your comments focus on? Will watch of them but would like to start with that one in particular.

The series is quite compelling. It's mostly a history lecture, focusing on the context for the Reformation and then the underlying premise & errors on which Catholicism justifies itself.
Videos 8-9 focus directly on the Jesuit infiltration and operations, though the series is probably best viewed from beginning to end as they build on one another.

Even if you disagree with the conclusions, it's a good mental exercise to hone future arguments.

>look at these based white men crying goys!

>remember words speak louder than actions!

Quick run down?

>based christcuck

Cringeworthy....

He needs to eat more pussy. youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM