What are the downsides to being the result of racemixing?

what are the downsides to being the result of racemixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being the victim of racism.

;_;

self hatred

>implying there's a downside

Regression towards the mean for IQs
You're likely to have an IQ inbetween the average for the races you're spawned from
That's the main reason why psychologists think American blacks' IQ is notably higher than sub-Saharan blacks' IQ -- inbreeding with whites a few generations back.

Sup Forums harping on race mixing.

Thats not how IQ works.

Positive: Don't have to choose a side in the race-war
Negative: Can't really choose a side in the race-war and the realisation that one of your parents had yellow-fever or was a coal-burner.

Race Mixing should only be done by groups that are visually similar to each other, otherwise you get mental disorders from not being able to identify with group, or you feel inferior.

grossing everyone out by looking like some mongoloid savage. a reminder that the oxygen you are breathing could be going to pure aryan waifus.

>t. Tyrone rape baby

But that's exactly how it works dipshit.
And its not just IQ, its ALL traits defined by genetics.

FLAG

Google it faggot

Looking like a spic even though you are 0% spic.
Not knowing what race you should be dating

Not true, I would choose the white side unless they would kill me or harm me.

IQ isnt the mean between average IQ racial groups x and y is what I was saying. It's more likely an average of the parent's IQ, if the parent's dont have an IQ within close range of each other. Sorry bro, youre just wrong here bro.

>The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.

jstor.org/stable/4145377

>There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.

sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

These are really good contributions. Thank you user.

>Fertile
Not relevant considering you can just try multiple times if you want
>Happy marriage
Marriages have shit success rate these days anyways, and mixed race marriages often have higher success rates actually. It is the couple's responsibility to make sure they are compatible enough before getting married.

On an individual scale, it increases the chances of depression due to identity issues.

On a larger scale, just look at Latin America.

your own parents using your color to attack each other.

this is awful

That is moreso a side effect of having shit parents.

My dad was a coal shoveler.

I'm Mexican and white. Cultural differences, my mom has retard mexican brute force culture and beat the shit out of me and my intelligent siblings, which isn't a way to discipline intelligent kids. We were way smarter than most of the Mexican kids but couldn't keep up with the white/Asian kids, partly because of upbringing (again, Mexican brute retard working class culture at home vs intelligent Asian/white culture at school) and partly also genetics probably. My mom wasn't educated and didn't know how to help us with school. It didn't help that my dad had a shitty upbringing and didn't know how to raise kids period.

Aside from all this I would usually have to hang out with asians or misfits. Blacks and Mexicans hated me because I looked white and whites didn't like me because I wasn't all white and had the trashy Mexican upbringing where I though it was cool to pride myself on having roots in the ghetto (which is shit compared to actually knowing how to cook Mexican food or speak Spanish, which my "working class ghetto mexican" mother never taught us). White trash would also target me as a way to get cool with the minorities, because I was still smarter than them as well. I eventually learned to embrace intelligence/"white"-ness. Smart Asian/white/black friends have helped along the way. Mexican friends still talk shit about me and other whites but they really just look trashy and lose my sympathy when they get evicted/gentrified/deported.

All in all I guess I'm on the better end of the mixed race spectrum since most latinos are some degree of mixed. I feel bad for Hapas because they probably have the same shitty white dad upbringing and none of the ghetto-ness to help them survive. Mullattoes tend to double down on their blackness but then get their asses kicked or end up in jail hanging out with "real niggas." Mestizos can either get education(least), work in trades(most), or stay ghetto(middle). At least we have options.

No sense of belonging
Basically it's the children's tale of the ugly duckling without the ending

>Niggers are doomed and costly
>They are dependent and useless
>Turn everyone into niggers
>Everyone is doomed and expensive
>Trillions owed to IMF and World Bank never ceases
>Another continent in the pocket

This is the true reasoning. It isnt anything else from a financial standpoint. Make people their worst so you own them

Can speak from 1st hand experience. Where you'd naturally have a sense of belonging or that you're the result of generation after generation of love for one's people or one's similar to yourself, you have this shoddy like "Oh, you're the result of the best from two nationalities!" but that's just not true.

You lose this sense of having a people that genuinely care for you, or that you can depend on someone and have a duty w/ them. Instead you essentially get that hamhanded, broken muh modern western culture that replaces natural belonging. Being mostly (((white))) (the result of generations of intermingling between 1st and 2nd generation german and italian immigrants) I don't feel like I belong anywhere.

This is accurate.

>That is moreso a side effect of having shit parents.
If they race-mixed then it's obvious they are shit parents.

Not really, I'm mixed and my parents are quite good.

Is your father white by any chance?

Yeah he is correct.
>It's more likely an average of the parent's IQ

Mmmhmm, and the parent, IQ is going to on average, the average IQ of the race of the parents. The offspring of said parents' IQ is going to be an average of, the two, parents.
IN OTHER WORDS, race mixing is going to result in mix-race peoples, being as a group, less or more intelligent than the original two groups that are melded together and averaged out, becoming the resulting population.
Nothing he has said is wrong.

Yes, White male, Asian Female

Huh, guess that explains it.

I think there is something that a lot of people ignore, one of the biggest downsides is never being part of the majority.

Let's say you are half black half white. When white people are the majority you are seen has the part black guy and vice versa when blacks are the majority.

It's a huge deal, you have no say in your community since you are the eternal foreigner and if/when people get to care about identity again, you are automatically screwed no matter what side wins.

Funny you should say that, the stereotype is normally that WMAF is bad and AMWF is good. But that might just be asianmasculinity's hypocritical propaganda

Source for them having a higher success rate?

Lack of cultural identity, lack of ethnic and nationalistic identity. Having nigger traits.
Makes it easier to control a nation of people if you turn them in mix breed mongrels with no identity to hold onto.

parents' IQ isn't exempt from regression to the mean. An atypical subsaharan African with a high IQ is more likely to have lower IQ children than a white or Asian with the same high IQ.

>the stereotype is normally that WMAF is bad and AMWF is good
You talk about that one autist that spams his anti WMAF images on every thread when someone compliments asian women?

Downside?
Pic related.

First and second post best posts.

t. texmex racemix baby

Oh, nvm, the only one that has a significantly higher success rate is WMBF, WMAF is 4% more likely to divorce, so not much.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples

>inb4 ITS WIKIPEDIA ARRGH
it's linked to a study

Lol, I always thought there was more than one on Sup Forums

>lacking this much self-confidence
>thinking you suddenly can't bond with people due to differing ancestry
I pity you, user. I really do.

You'll never feel like you belong. You will always be stared at by the extended family of either parent, and in every family photo, it'll be like "one of these things does not belong". They won't say it in your face, and will probably go out of their way to make you feel included, but they all see you as different. You might catch a bit of it in background conversation, "oh, that happa nephew of mine" , "my grandson... no, not him, the half-black one". And then there are the old-timey relatives with dementia who aren't shy about calling you an abomination. But you have to smile and excuse grandpa's behavior because he's sick and his mind has regressed to the 1930s.

Also, in many cases, you will never culturally identify with the race of either parent. It'll always be "why do you even care about [cultural practice], you ain't really [race]". They play it off as a joke, just making conversation. But that's how they see you. And then there's random people on the street who have no clue what sort of mix-race you are or just automatically assume the closest race they recognize. To them, you just "black", "one of them dark Asians like Filipinos", or Mexican/Arab/Russian/whatever. And when they can't tell and just ask you straight up because you just look too weird to ignore, you'll be reminded of what you are every time you answer.

Not looking like your parents.

Plus side: Asian but 6'1", easy to troll Libtards when they pull the race card, redpill friends and classmates as I'm allowed to say fringe-racist stuff in public.

t. Caucasian-Korean

Okay, lay it on me straight. How the hell do I never run into all this mixed race issues, but it seems everyone else here does? My mother never had these problems either and she was a mulatto in the freaking 60s, for crying out loud.

oof

You live around upstanding white people?

Mass migration has caused people to view us differantly. Before everyone assumed we were mixed and born in the country, Now they assume we are foreigners.

I've always lived around a mix of races, generally in middle/upper-middle class areas. Probably 60 percent-ish white, if I had to guess, though.
Nobody's ever given me any flak for it.

Being at university now probably has a bit to do with it. Only remotely racist rhetoric I've ever heard here is anti-white (surprise, surprise). But I've never had a problem with race relations my whole life.

I remember one time my mother offhandedly told me my grandmother was white and it blew my damn mind. I'd been around her for 20 years and yet it never just clicked with me or whatever. Sometimes I wish other people would be like that. I feel life is better that way, just viewing people as people.

>selective positive response likelihood

>How the hell do I never run into all this mixed race issues?
Is your father mixed too? If not and you were only 1/4 something and 3/4 another, it'd be a lot easier for you to blend in so to speak. That and your mother probably doesn't talk about it. Most of the woe-is-me negative responses about not fitting in are more due to overall insecurity, being mixed is just a convenient something to peg it on. My Korean mom was adopted and died when I was young. So when I go to family reunions I am the only non-white there. I act, was raised to be, was raised around, and see myself to be white.

>I feel life is better that way, just viewing people as people.
Know how you feel.
>years ago
>working at Lowes
>a mother and her 8 year old son
>was helping her load some brick and the boy said "ni hao"
>she immediately starts apologizing and scolding the boy
>I'm confused as hell for a few seconds before the whole situation takes hold.

It's nice to not be treated differently, Indiana's a pretty tolerant place even out in the sticks.

Since racial stuff has heated up a lot here (or else I'm just waking up to it), I've talked about it a lot with her. She never had any issues with it.
Far as fitting in goes, most people would say I'm black, but I'm pretty clearly not exclusively black. My sister is very clearly mixed (she's basically white, a black relative even mistook her for "some random white girl" one time), and the real only of """"trouble""" as far as mixed identity goes; once in a blue moon I'll get an awkward "were one of you adopted or something?" or other. But nothing to write home about. Sometimes I wonder if the other people who complain about this stuff are blowing similar situations out of proportion.

>Most of the woe-is-me negative responses about not fitting in are more due to overall insecurity, being mixed is just a convenient something to peg it on.
I've always suspected this is the case oftentimes, but obviously I can't prove it.

Are you only like 25% non white or was your mom a pure brown indian beaner?

All Hispanics are mixed. That's why they're more a true race.

an indigena? Anons a mestizo

Yes he means as an average say out of a hundred race mixed children you can get a typical range of IQ by splitting the difference of the two groups. We aren't referring to any special cases

Sometimes I wish I could go back to really being indifferent/ignorant about race. I really do. A time where people just "looked different," nothing more. It's like a second loss of innocence to see people so wound up over something I see as so inconsequential.

I hate seeing the "them vs. us" mentality, especially. It makes me so sad.

My grandparents all don't really care either. They are all well traveled people who care about myself and my brothers. My asian grandfather only hates the Chinese.

While I don't look like a clone of anyone, I still do feel like family to all of them because I am family.
Me too, the fucking identity politics memes are overblown

Mexico

Here's the thing though, bell curves are just bell curves. There will be less of them, but there are always going to be people of different backgrounds that you can identify and relate to. being redpilled does not mean shutting out the world or hating other peoples.

>being redpilled does not mean shutting out the world or hating other peoples.
Well then why dont you tell us exactly what your definition of redpilled is?

>am redpilled as fuck
>best friend is black of 16 years
>I'm white as fuck

You can't take the nigger out of the nigger. But you can yeah a nigger that doing nig things is bad and looked down upon. You have to tame them. My friend is tame as fuck cause he grew up around quite people. Put them in a group though and you can tell the chimp is still in them.

I agree. I just don't see where all the bitterness comes from. Some of it is satire, where do you think we are, etc. But I also detect some genuine r9k-esque vitriol as well more often than I feel I should. Sometimes I feel this place has become in part a venue for robots to vent about self-inflicted life woes under the guise of some political banter.

Well then why dont you tell us exactly what your definition of redpilled is, since you feel like answering for others..

Understanding the facts that exist, questioning the narrative, and making rational decisions based on those facts.

(But then, I wasn't even replying to you.)

>what are the downsides to being the result of racemixing?

only two things that come to mind.

>r9k-esque vitriol as well more often than I feel I should. Sometimes I feel this place has become in part a venue for robots to vent about self-inflicted life woes
Idk wtf threads you choose to click on and maybe you're encountering new or summerfags, but that hasn't been my experience here. I showed up late 2011.

What do I do if I've already racemixed? It's with a Mexican and got my traits. I'm confident he can pass for white at a Klan meeting. He actually looks a lot like pic related.

Well, haven't you seen a classic "What made you racist Sup Forums" thread? I mean, racism is redpilled because of genetics, statistics, and facts, but the serious hate all comes from the freudian excuses, childhood memories, and backlash to violent events.

>tfw hapa
i gave up on politics since im neither white or japanese so i dont belong anyways.
Im just here to get my news
Also the worst thing is that there is no country in the world that will accept you if youre mixed race, unless youre half black because then youre just black.

One of the downsides of race mixing is having this thread twenty times a day.

>Understanding the facts that exist, questioning the narrative, and making rational decisions based on those facts.
Then what do you do with those facts and what decisions do you make? It sounds to me like you show uo to complain about others complaining about things they've learned or want to share.
>(But then, I wasn't even replying to you.)
I wasnt answering your question, I was questioning your statement.

Be kind and raise him well. Don't hate him for it

If mexican then the kid should have some Iberian in him, so you've got at least that. Its not as if you've mixed with an absolute savage.

I got lucky and have a handsome face so I don't care about being race-mixed. People generally assume I'm Spanish.

Bullshit. You're just a sad fuck, get over yourself.

I have white, asian, and hispanic friends, and I'm a hapa. You belong where you want to belong. You make friends with people who you share interests with. You remember the cultures of both your ancestors.

If a half-irish, half-russian can live with two separate and distinct ethnic/cultural backgrounds, you can live with being half-white and half-japanese.

Fuckers like you give hapas a bad rep.

That was just a guess on my part, honestly. Like I said earlier, I can't prove for sure where a lot of the genuine bitterness comes from.
>freudian excuses, childhood memories, and backlash to violent events
Yeah, especially the childhood bit. I see way too many people holding on to that stuff. I sort of understand, and I sympathize, but I think it's also irrational at the same time.

I'm mostly English and kraut. I have some wild native blood though and can make someone crazy

It sounds as if the bitterness bothers you to the point where you jump on a thread about racemixing to vent your feelings about the bitterness that has existes on the board since inception.
Why do you make a habit of visiting a bitter board of rk9-esque banter? Why not spend some quality time on a "quality" site?

My mom side of the family is insistent on saying "You are black!" even though I have my white father's skin tone and his brown hair. Sure, I have the dark brown eyes but I don't want to identify with the same race as my mother simply because of that- my brother has hazel eyes and I guess muh genetics thought I'd be fine with nigger-colored eyes as a female.

>You remember the cultures of both your ancestors
>Fuckers like you give hapas a bad rep.
Should i just Bee myself too?

This is the first time I can ever recall actually venting. I just walk and move on otherwise.

For all I've complained in this thread, I really do genuinely enjoy this place. It's fun to talk about politics here.

Yes, but always strive to be a cooler more badass more charitable and powerful version of yourself.

Honestly. What a bunch of faggots out there.

Good. Be careful and carry on.

thanks for the sage advice based PUA salesman

Because you probably weren't constantly fed bullshit about people caring only about your race when you were young. I've found personally that racism in the modern day doesn't really affect you until you believe in it.

Lol, no need to thank me, I just feel bad you didn't have a good father to tell you these things.

All these crybaby mixed kids need to nut up. Maybe it's because I'm not a flaming homosexual and I don't look like a mong but being mixed has had very little impact on me.

If anything I'm probably at an advantage being mixed than if my unattractive mom landed a similar looking white guy.

That's not what regression towards the mean is

Yeah, race was never really a topic growing up in my household, especially none of the "m-muh white people keeping us down" stupidity. People were just people, nothing more and nothing less. We still had family traditions and stuff - I can make a pretty good sweet potato pie - but it was always framed as a family thing, never a racial thing. Blew my mind a year or two ago when I learned sweet potato pie and greens and stuff were traditionally a black thing.

Should I ever have children I will definitely do the same. It's one of the best things my parents ever did for me, in my opinion.

you need a good dad to tell you how im hiding behind smug anime faces to disguise the fact that i hate myself and the fact that ill never be able to be a nationalist.

>unless the result is an aesthetic improvement in your offspring then you have wasted your genes and there is no going back ever.

Damn, and I thought Brazil was a haven for racemixing and whatnot. Whatever, just don't an hero yourself. If you need to talk, just ask. (I wouldn't normally say this but I go by MordinLithium on plebbit)

>plebbit
id rather kill myself unironically desu

Yeah, having twice as many options for ethnic foods is great.