Why are women so quick to cheat when alcohol is involved? Can they really not restrain themselves?

Why are women so quick to cheat when alcohol is involved? Can they really not restrain themselves?

women are literally retarded... so yes.

Women are emotional impulsive subhumans just like nonwhites.

>oh gosh, all those nonwhites vote for liberals and jewish policies! statistics prove it! all nonwhites must be subhuman dummies!
>o-oh gosh not ALL women vote for liberals and jewish policies! f-fourteen words!

Women will literally use "but he made me FEEL"/"but I was FEELING"/etc. as a legitimate excuse to justify things like cheating, or voting for liberals.

No self control.

>he made me feel special
>he told me i was pretty
>i was feelin' myself
>you didn't look at me like you used to while I was getting dressed up to slut it up with my fraannnss

It could be a myriad of reasons, however I implore you, do your inhibitions become that much lowered when you drink? It's more likely a semi-excuse couple with the fact she's a woman and got carried away by her emotions.

Regardless, this isn't Sup Forums related, and you should kill yourself.

Seriously they have no control. They get drunk and the first thing they want to do if they aren't sick is play around. I have seen women get way more obnoxious and sexually aggressive while drunk. They figure they get a free pass and I guess society gives it to them.

>Why are women so quick to cheat when alcohol is involved? Can they really not restrain themselves?

It's an easy scapegoat when she is just not satisfied at home.

Guess you all need to become faggots. Should be easy, just make the choice to be attracted to men instead of women.

>I want to be a stay at home mom until he goes to school
PUBLIC SCHOOL SHOULD NOT RAISE YOUR CHILDREN

if you have a woman that cheats, then she's a keeper. It means she is vivacious and healthy.

A woman that doesn't cheat is stupid, and weak, probably obese, or planning to become obese, and has bad genes.

because women dont normally have to restrain themselves. They just have a mechanism in their brain that halts arousal. And this mechanism is interrupted with alcohol. So they literally just become like men are in terms of arousability.

At least she wants to learn to make money, that's slightly redeemable. Slightly.

>looking for someone who can help me make my dreams come true
>>on tinder
I don't even know which of these profiles are fakes and which ones are genuine anymore

Or you could just have sex with women and move on.

You just keep telling yourself that cuck-boy.

>40 year old girl next door

Why do you think men used to prohibit women from drinking? One thing that's important to keep in mind about women is they instinctively want to be sluts. The only thing keeping them from walking around naked is laws created by men, that's why the wear the legal minimum and show as much as they possibly can. Alcohol simply removes the fear of personal consequence. Give a woman alcohol and she'll fuck the first man who propositions her.

your a idiot

>traditional roles for you,
>but not for MEEEE

cannot wait till sex robots

They're all fake, whether a woman wrote them or it was a catfish. Because women are fake. That's the entire joke.

Almost everything a woman says nowadays can be summed up with "do as I say not as I do"

Deep.

when I'm cucking some random dude, I will often ask the girl who is cheating 'do you feel good?' After sex. They normally say yes (obviously) and I ask semi-regularly. This reminds and reinforces the idea that they acted in their best interested because they love feeling good above ALL else.

/thread

>Reasons she can't find a good man.
>#1 She's a delusional whore.
>Nothing follows.

I met my wife, redpilled woman of dreams, on tinder.
Goes to church, has a good family.

It's not a total waste if you're in it looking for a longterm partnership.

Interestingly enough, we have both become more traditional as time has gone on.
We aren't even going to let our kids use the internet until they are teenagers.

Oh wow wtf I love hypergamy and tinder now

threads like these make me want to break up with my girlfriend, even though she's never treated me poorly at all.
Before thread, 'everythings going great'
After thread, 'i bet that whore is fucking so many niggers right now..'

1. Don't ever get married, especially to these modern women in the west
2. CHEAT on your girlfriend, and make sure she finds out. Women actually love cheaters, it makes them realize who really has options and that multiple women want you. Don't be a 1 woman type guy, that's beta as fuck. Generally women have more options than men, so they cheat more.

When you abstract what a women is and what a women do... You really have not much option beyond total control or drop out of the race totally.

Women are creatures, armed with beauty that crave superior males. They get addicted since the age of 14, always feeding the fantasy that a socially superior male, who gets all the girls(that makes him hotter), a total bad ass(use violence) and is probably much richer than you, will choose you to be his forever.

After 3 or 4 attempts to live this stupid shit, the girl starts to get that this kind of socially shiny dudes will just get what they want, and move to the next harlot. Here is where it gets interesting:

The women keep playing this game in her own mind, to the day she dies. Thats her purpose, to win the Chad game.

Each new attempt, only serve to reinforce the myth of the superior male, and the insignificance of the non-Chad.

Each new dick, will make her more absolutely certain that there is NO alternative to this game. She can't even consider an alternative logic.

Think about the medium women: she allows herself to be dicked by hundreds of men, before settling down with the one she learned is worse than dog dirt. The beta.

She relate herself, with a total loser, only to leech away.

Now ask yourself: If you are not Chad, and you are not being chased by girls, what the fuck are you doing with them? What the fuck are they doing with YOU? Are you the prize, or are you the life of infinite dick escape route?

Is this PUA for women? Holy shit I've seen it all.

Haven't had a gf for 5 years now and I still don't want one.

>I slept with a complete stranger
>He lives down the street from us and is married
Even when making excuses for herself she fucking lies. There's no way she just "randomly" picked a stranger who lives right next to her house

Women are like kids without the innocence.

Same as niggers.

Makes you think.

I non-ironically envy you.

>you find an illiterate one
did not know women were looking for this

>Single mother "care giver" with a high school education that expects a man that makes at least $120,000 to just give her his money.

Fuck this world

No.

That's why in healthy societies adultery is punishable by death. Only a credible threat of dying in agony if they don't keep their legs closed gets women to behave for long.

But i'm already attracted to men?

It's not like men are very faithful either

Ok I lied sometimes I want a gf but it mostly pans out like pic related. Broke up with my ex because I could tell I wasn't good enough for her and I was dragging her down and I haven't looked back since to be desu my fampaitchi

Doesn't one have to practice hypergamy to be a hypergamist?

We have a monogamous, traditional, Christian relationship.
All that app did was allow us to meet.

Perpetuating the "not all women on tindurr, it werk'd fer me!" meme perpetuates hypergamy. It shuttles more stupid thirsty betas onto tinder with their hopes geared towards "wul maybe I'll find my Pure Perfect Pretty Princess", which enables all the dumb sluts who want to find a provider to leech onto.

>tl;dr: you're enabling hypergamy

>you be less than 6ft if you earn an extra 10k for every inch lost
I MADE IT GUYS I THINK I'LL MSG HER

I met a virgin on tinder who i've been with for 8 months now.

Its not impossible. But i think i got lucky.

Sounds like we were created by a wise being to me.

>if you have "Sick Banter"
Women confirmed for not being able to handle the bantz

Is it degenerate to Photoshop yourself shaking hands with Hitler? Girls love history so I figure this is a good way to get their attention

6'5" poor ubermensch reporting in

>love my husband w/all my heart
>never cheated on him
>fucked some dude in a bar parking lot
And women wonder why men treat them like shit

Maybe don't get your relationship advice from these Chad wannabe LARPers and just enjoy your relationship

Oh wow great I guess I better just hop on tinder and hope I get as lucky as 2/34 posters on Sup Forums!

The fuck man

I hope you get AIDS and die.

Alcohol turns you into a nigger because it removes your impulse control.

>love to ride horses
poor horses

Jesus fuck I hope someone takes her to a forest and gives her a brick hat. What a cunt.

I love all these dating profiles specifying the amount of money you need to make to be good enough to date them.
How is this not a MASSIVE redflag to any non beta reading that shit?

It scares me that you can break down half of the population that easily. I sure hope us men are more complex that that.

funny this thread is still here while the higher discourse than Sup Forums was delet

this pic describes me.

Not sure about question 1

But on question 2, I sure hope so

You underestimate them, they don't need alcohol.

Because there are some betas out there who haven't even touched a woman's hand since grade school...and they've directed all their life towards becoming engineers/scientists/doctors, start making >$70k/yr, then they realize "oh gosh well I dont know what to spend my money on now, maybe I could make a woman love me with my money"

>I have never cheated
Yes you have vile whore.

What does this even all mean?

Tinder should come with a breathalyzer

Brilliant. Do you have more?

kek

I'm definitely not advocating it.
Had to wade through a mountain of shit to find the diamond so to speak.
Horrible dates. So many damaged, fatherless girls.
I'm just saying, it's possible.

I really do think we should return to the days of family arranged marriages though.
It saves a lot of headache, and in our case, it would have still worked out.

I've enjoyed tinder so far. I've only had it a couple weeks

wtf I want to meet Hitler now