Blacks against racemixing

youtube.com/watch?v=H3EW27LlLqU

just stumbled over this gem, happy to see blacks taking a stance against racemixing.

also find the racist statements pretty entertaining (some are very wrong though)

Nigs in Haiti killed every light skin in Haiti during the Haitian revolution. Nigs in Nigeria hate the Igbo a naturally high yellow nigger ethnic group. Even in a world of nigger niggers will still hate because of color.

They are clearly retarded, but their retardation is actually helping whites in this case.

Nobody wants race mixing. There is no benefit to it whatsoever. When will negroids and albinoids team up to take on the actual (((enemy)))?
Destroy Zionism and race mixing will end. Everyone wins when the Jews lose.

>Haitian revolution
This is one of the most horrible things I've read about... and it's a reoccurring theme where the tables have turned and blacks have a chance at power, they don't hesitate to destroy, worse than whites ever have.

True. South African whites should very worried.

Jesus. I tried listening to a couple of her videos, but she's not only agrammatical but incoherent. Plus, ALL her videos are about racemixing. I suspect Tyrone dumped her for some white chick and she never got over it. Severe mental problems.

A daily reminder black males wanting to fuck white females is an implicit admission of white superiority.

Hell, even I'm worried for them... Its gonna end in tragedy, hopefully it will redpill the rest of the world... as long as it doesnt get supressed

Why the fuck do you give a fuck so much about people fucking? You don't know these people personally and they don't give a shit about you.

Get a life.

Girl in the picture does not even look white, possibly a quadroon or mestizo/mulatto hispanic.

hit close to home, I take it?

Yeah I'm worried for them too. The (((media))) has and will continue to cover up the problem.

>Igbo a naturally high yellow nigger ethnic group
source?

Literally what did you even mean by that?

She is a undercover BWC slut. All of her sisters were married to white men, and there is a rumor that her ex husband was a white man.

That quote is fake, faggot

This has unfortunately never been proven true

The mulattos instigated the revolt thinking they would be in charge after whitey was dead.

They were wrong.

Not that I want to devote the time to currently research the quote, but even if it is fake, that quote is still the truth. Wherever whites have relinquished power to niggers, niggers destroy the civilization.

Based retarded black woman

good to know

>when have Caucasiods ever pushed anything that wasn't 100% beneficial to them.
What universe does this woman come from, and how can I get there? Is this like some sort of Sliders shit where I can cross between dimensions with the right device?

fuckin kek, first time seeing this Wojack. Saved.

They tried. Malcom X and George Lincoln Rockwell.
Funny how they were both assassinated by (((members))) of the very organizations they led.

Part of the Haitian Revolution being a success was because French and British soldiers who landed to retake the land would get wiped out by yellow fever.

They only slaughtered the whites because they were taken by surprise, and held out because they had greater resistance to certain diseases than whites

Why do American blacks think that race mixing will make them die out? Do they not know that Africa exists?

If blacks were capable of thought, mixing wouldn't be so much of a problem.