bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis 'pretty sure' of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Corbyn: Teen workers should get £10 an hour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40383699

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559
archive.is/SgZkq

>Birmingham Eid festival largest in Europe, organisers say people from all faiths are welcome
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40326774

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html
archive.is/RVRaU

>Prince Phillip not dead
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/25/doting-grandpa-prince-philip-back-action-first-outing-since/
archive.is/gdNvd

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>More cladding on tower blocks has failed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40397790

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/879121894741393408
twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/879162702983081984
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40401314
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBAINpDuvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for keep Rightly So banned permanently

How many hours a week do you anons work for?

Surely you aren't all neets

I work around 40 to 55 hours a week but I work for myself and Monday is my admin day.

>not archiving bbc posts, but all others.
You are a fucking pedo.

Copied and pasted them from the last one mate. The beeb doesn't earn money from clickbait like the others anyway.

Police next door doing precisely nothing about a couple of fat ugly lesbians that scream and shout at each other every other day.

I do 4 12hr shifts then get 4 days off, rinse and repeat.

Last time I worked was 2012

C-can't we get the DUP to run and get a majority across the entire Union?

Is there anything worth looking out for in the steam summer sale lads?

I haven't played a decent shooter in ages so bought Wolfenstein, Rage, Doom, singularity, and BioShock infinite. I'm hoping one of those is good.

I normally play strategy/tactics stuff, so am very keen on games like Xcom 2, Warhammer Total Warhamster, War game Red Dragon.
Any recommendations on either of those themes would be good

37.5 officially. Normally about 41. Normally only work 3 days a week.

The Grenfell Residents, through neglect, turned their tower into a death trap. Risers were damaged and leaking, the stairwell and hallways were stuffed with flammable materials, some flats were home to more than ten people.
Cladding was a minor problem in comparison.

NEET for 3 years.

I would say get Stellaris for subjecting a galaxy to your will, but (((Paradox))) have all sorts of mixed races and female heirs ruining it.

Fucking scratter

I'm a NEET. I'm in my 30s now though and worked hard and paid my taxes for nearly as long as some of you little bastards have been alive, so you can save your condescending remarks.

Halcyon 6 is kinda fun, nice little indie strategy RPG type thing

I put all my ethnically challenged pops on desert planets and made them miners, all my whites got to do science!

I did buy that a few weeks back but returned it. Making a race of space Nazi lizards was fun, but the game itself appeared incredibly dull. I played for an hour and a half and realised that all the game was was some nice quotes and flicking between half a dozen different graphs.

I believe this wholeheartedly but do you have a fire report or something as a source?

I WANT THE NUMBER BEING BLOCKED BY THE D NOTICE SO THAT I CAN TWEET IT TO SADIQ KHAN FOR COMMENT

WHAT IS THE FUCKING NUMBER???!!!

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/879121894741393408

I picked up Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, the complete Shadowrun bundle and Fallout 1 and 2 for 30 quid altogether.

NEET since last year man.

kek yeah I can see the political wing of the Old Testament doing well outside of Norn Iron.

Neet soon. July 8th is first sign on. How can you be a neet for 3 years? Have they stopped any gibs? Or did you prove that you are applying for 1 billion jobs per week?

What are you basing this on?
Even if it's true, I live in a tower block and we all keep flammable shit in hallways, we know we shouldn't but we all do. Also, I'm sure the lack of sprinklers contributed somewhat.

All the fucking indignant neets itt., If you fuckers got off your arses and contributed to the economy we wouldn't need to bow to pressure and take in all the fucking muds.

You are not part of the problem.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Mordheim would be up your street.
The Deus Ex collection is also a great deal, you get everything including Mankind Divded and its season pass cheaper than Mankind Divided at the moment.
Dishonored is £2 at the moment which is a steal. There's also Psychonauts for 69p. Beyond Good and Evil is only £1.74 and one of the best adventure games made.
FFX/X-2 HD is worth the £10 but might not be what you want.

You should also check out the bundle deals for series like Worms, Sonic, Resident Evil and developer bundles like Bethesda and Sega.

Arma 3 is the best serious shooter, otherwise New Vegas or Borderlands might be worth a look.

FUCK IT COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WAITING FOR NUMBERWANG FAGGET

twitter.com/AceRimmerTwitte/status/879162702983081984

We had the problem for many years before I became a NEET. Why bother working to pay taxes to support Abdul and his 12 children?

He looks like elon musk after a life of kebabs and lager.

meant for

Neet for 2 years now.
I'm an artist though so I literally don't give a fuck. It's by the by as far as I'm concerned.

I don't mind being the cliche of "le starving artist" providing I actually get to create. It's a nuanced feel, you wouldn't understand.

I'm 35 and I plan on being a NEET for the rest of my life. I worked for 17 years and it drove me to a psychotic breakdown that ended up with me getting sectioned. They're not getting any more income tax from me.

We've had the problem for a long time but we've had work shy dick heads sponging off the state for a long time too. Your logic is that somebody else fucked the country why should you bother to try and fix it. Your attitude is as bad as any traitors.

Andy?

Hey fuck u I need my ESA I got anxiety and shit

Mate our taxes only goes on importing and providing for more of them. Most of them dont work. If I worked and the government got more taxes, they'd probably import a few more

No, mate.

You think I don't have my share of problems? Britain owes you nothing, before the gov decided to start throwing away it's resources you would have been left to starve, and rightly fucking so.

My NI contributions ran out after a year, haven't been on benefits since. I just survive somehow each month broke.

We need migrants to prop up the economy, if we fixed the economy we wouldn't need migrants. Do your part or never complain about Abdul again, your just an enabler.

53 here. Never had a job that wasn't ended prematurely by closure or cuts. First time signing on. Applied for two jobs. One no interview. Second, interview but not offered job. Unbelievably, the latter was half of my last wage. I am at the "Fuck It" stage.

I had a friend witha similar story, we lost touch years ago though, hope he's OK, and hope you get yourself sorted out too. And get a fucking job.

Britain may not owe me anything but it's decided to keep giving me NEETbux, so why not take 'em? I worked since I was 16, all the way through Uni and up until last year (I'm 31), now I'm getting my shit paid for and doing nothing, why not take advantage?

I've already explained why dick head.

Not him but, you're oversimplifying the issue, you stupid cunt.

First of all, if this was 100 years ago, neets wouldn't have had a choice. Also, there wouldn't be the conditions that exist now that reward stagnation.

I don't give a fuck what your problems are. People have different lives. People had different upbringings. People are NEET for all sorts of reasons. People aren't just "lazy", there is a massive underlying issue that the government is ignoring. It's not uncommon.

Fuck em'

Are you working some hours, or using your savings? I ask because most of my savings have gone now.

We don't need migrants to prop up the economy at all. That's bullshit. We need to imprison the currupt, parasitic banksters, special interest groups and traitorous politicians and get the fuck out of the European Union. We don't need immigrants. You sound like a fucking Kike.

>muh state of the country
>muh immigrants
>muh 'britain owes you nothing!'

I've already explained I don't give a fuck though. I'm just riding the ESA train, blessedly free from anxiety and have all the time in the world to shitpost on Sup Forums. I'm not changing a thing.

>tfw m*ds think they can ban the superior tripfag

Doing odd jobs for family, selling possessions, you name it. Actually one week I found a wallet with £100 in it during my 3am walks because a normie dropped it coming back from the pub.

and I forgot to add:

What do you expect? The Job Centre and welfare system is literally Pavlovian conditioning, it rewards mediocrity and failing to "find a job". It literally trains you, and rewards you, for failing to find work.
But even then, you might say, "get rid of the welfare system", but that isn't the issue either. It's an underlying personal issue for all those who are so disillusioned that they have literally chosen to drop out of life.

As I said, the government ignores this issue that is growing rapidly. Pretty soon they won't be able to ignore it...

I don't blame you in the slightest, user. You've done your part. Britain today is unrecognisable compared to when you joined the workforce---even compared to when I joined the workforce. The Kalergi plan and special interest groups have seen to that.

why is she wasting bottled water like that

what a waste of money

couldn't she, like, pour a glass of tap water and do it for cheap

she might even absorb a little estrogen in the process

Oestrogen should be the least of your worries.

Interesting fact about that bottle.
It's a Codd-neck bottle, pretty much only used by the Kimura company and typically only holds about 200ml of fluid, usually some soft drink.
Japanese soft drinks are quite bitter and an acquire taste.

The "PROBLEM" is the current government.
After 6 months of being dole scum you should be promoted to hard graft for 21hrs a week.
Show up at some depot at 5am, get on board a wagon and go around shovelling tailings into potholes for 7hrs a day 3 days a week.

Dont show up?
Show up late?
Sanctioned, benefits cut for 2 weeks for your first infraction, 4 weeks for your second and third strike sees you out on your arse.

I guarantee the rate of spending on benifits will fall by an order of magnitude overnight and wind up with unemployment claimants at sane levels within a month.

The government can even offer out cheap unskilled labour, the railways would upgrade way more track if it wasn't for the expense of having to pay minions to change out tracks and lay sleepers for instance,

Services for taxpayers see a marked improvement, expenditure gets cut, neets get "socialized" and work shy bastards realise that working in an office is nowhere near as bad as shovelling tar for 7hrs a day.

6 months unemployment and then your just taking the piss.
The money saved can get pumped into either a tax cut, paying off national debt or if labour is in power, going into are en haych ess.

They have Google AdWords m8, they do earn money from clicks and page views

"Fuck it", If I was you, lad.
Go to the docs and say you've got a bad back like most do anyway now. Fuck all of it.

I hope by the time I'm your age that I'm living on a small plot of farmland in the middle of nowhere

you jap obsessed weirdos are gay as fuck

Top lad.

Friendly reminder not to pay your taxes.

TAXATION IS THEFT.

>After 6 months of being dole scum you should be promoted to hard graft for 21hrs a week.
That's only going to work for people on Jobseekers though man. Plenty of NEETs like me are wise enough to get signed off for depression/anxiety and get ESA instead. You make people on ESA do that shit, you're going to have cancer patients and my aunty with emphysema doing manual labour, not gonna work.

Thanks, user. Somehow, I don't think the job Reich will be as sympathetic. My friend turned up two minutes late for his meeting and was given a warning. He asked if they were joking. Apparently not. They used the analogy of referee cards and told him that this was a yellow card.

I think they're should god state owned farms. Send them out to plough and dig and all that stuff so crops are grown which will be given to them in the form of a set meal plan designed by nutritionists. You don't get any money. The state will provide you with food, water and shelter but nothing else. No job then no internet or tv or phone. They're not essential to living.

The problem is money. Give people money and there's no incentive to work because you can shop at Poundland and spend the rest in the bookies.

Fuck that.

I like your gumption, lad. Keep your chin up.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40401314

Is this their idea of being constructive? Weren't these built under Labour governments as a means of cheap housing? I want to agree with him on some points but he comes across as a retard when he uses words like murdered. They're purely looking to start shit without any regard for the shitstorm they're are creating by trying to make this bigger than it actually is.

>it's another "neets pretending to be wagies and discussing how to bring down the nanny state for the nth time as if it's possible" episode

Or how about the government just give people jobs?! That would solve it, no?!
Again, like the other cunt, you fail to understand the actual problem.
Go read the Mail and shut the fuck up already with your cliched view and warped tabloid version of reality.

Do you think people want to live in 57 quid a week, like a fucking dog, barely able to afford to live at all? No, they're prisoners just the same as any other.
They may as well be in prison, (ironically, many of them probably think this), and you think because you've watched benefits street on TV that you understand their mindset?

Suck me off and shut up cunt

>The government can even offer out cheap unskilled labour, the railways would upgrade way more track if it wasn't for the expense of having to pay minions to change out tracks and lay sleepers for instance,
Fuck you, I quite enjoy being overpaid for doing unskilled pleb shit, don't take that away from me. Wouldn't work either way, would cost a fortune in 'courses' and PPE alone, not to mention the amount it would cost to pay white hats to supervise all the blue hats.

To be fair it is like it always was, except for now it's the crafty cunts thrive instead of the strong survive, if you're weak you suffer, that's life.

Thats why in order to recieve any benefits whatsoever you need to fork over your medical records.

Terminal?
Full potato?
Get a pass.

"Anxiety" Disorder? Your promoted to the chain gang, i can think of ways to make life even ore depressing than getting a job in retail or hospitality or some bullshit.
Your never too anxious to be handed a scraper and forced down a sewer main to scrape the crusted shite off the walls by hand for 21hrs a week.

Make life utterly unbearable to the point where a regular job doing anything but sign on labour seems realistically positive.

I thought the same. I have two older friends who both had nice houses and wives. Divorce followed. The lads lost their houses. They pooled together and bought a house together. Their not gay, didn't have much choice. Now they go on cruises together and have a great time. Women destroyed them and because of this they grew stronger. Neither look at women anymore.

Keep your dreams, user, but be prepared for some rainy days.

>you need to fork over your medical records
Do you not know what you have to go through to get ESA or PIP? You get investigated almost as much as you would if you posted something anti semetic on twitter.

>Their not gay
>Neither look at women anymore

Hahaa well you have a solution for everything I guess. Still, I'm gonna rest easy knowing that will never happen and my NEETbux are safe.

If I were you I'd go down the ESA route rather than JSA. You'll end up braining one of those JSA advisors with a chair before long. You won't have to sign on any more. You won't have to take the first bullshit, minimum wage zero hour contract agency work in warehouse filled primarily with non-natives any more. It'll give you time to find something better, if you're even considering working again that is.

One hundred percent. It's done to death but we live in a world that favours sociopathic behaviour at all levels.

If you're an honest man, you get a job, you get fucked.
If you're an honest man, you're a neet, you get fucked.
If you're an honest man, you get married, you get fucked.
If you're an honest man, you do anything at all, you get fucked.
This is the world we live in. I'd say capitalism is probably the biggest factor in this, but there is no alternative either so people bury their head and go on with, "At least it's not me getting fucked" ringing through their ears, until of course, it is them being fucked too.

If you're willing to lie barefaced, cheat, steal, be a criminal, scam, exploit loopholes? Piece of piss. Life is a breeze.

If this post ends in dubbles then OP will be dragged into an alleyway at the back of the shops on a rainy night by 4 tramps wearing binbags to keep the rain off then forced into sexual favours with smegma and thrush encrusted foreskins, the alleyway lit only the the flashing of a squalid hotels neon no-vacancy sign, Op screams but nobody hears, nobody comes to his aid.

A mate is claiming ESA and theres fuck all wrong with him apart from bone-idle-itis.
im aware theres a bar to entry but its a fucking low bar.

I know more candidates worthy of claiming who dont than people claiming who actually need it.

The system needs a radical overhaul from complete autists who dont function on feels.

Pretending you're not Pubes.

Who /comfy/ here?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBAINpDuvk

There is no such thing as just being "lazy", you stupid fuck. Maybe a few rare exceptions.
Your mate likely has serious underlying issues that he hasn't told you about, and why would he? It's not like you'd understand, is it? Your posts read like Daily Mail headlines, you dumb fuck. You think people choose to piss their life away on the dole, all for 60 quid a week? Are you a downy?

People aren't just lazy. No one wants to live on the dole. There is underlying issues in almost all of these cases.

>Thats why in order to recieve any benefits whatsoever you need to fork over your medical records.
Still wouldn't work, any prick can go to an NHS medical professional (notice the purposeful use of that term, rather than say Doctor or Psychiatrist), tell them they feel sad and answer, "Yes," when asked, "Do you have suicidal thoughts?" and be prescribed happy pills for their totally serious depression. Follow it up with an outburst of crying when asked, "How do you feel in crowds?" because the thought triggered your anxiety, and you're set for life, comrade.

>If you're willing to lie barefaced, cheat, steal, be a criminal, scam, exploit loopholes?
You say that but you're the one who's been bitching earlier on about life being unfair, now if you really wanted to be a poster boy for a nationalist/fascist party of the 30's then you wouldn't really be bitching and would've just moved on, but you are bitching because you want to change something but aren't quite sure how to take the first step, it's adapt or die and you're choosing life but you're still making excuses like "oh but it's too easy and any scum could do it" all in the name of morality and what not except if it really was this easy you'd already be winning.

So, I'd have to pretend I've got a bad back for 11 years? How is that even possible?

>Pretending you're not Pubes
How so you aspie?

Just pretend you're depressed, you can throw on mild 'tism, schizo or anxiety for extra points, don't overdo it though.

They literally have no way to prove you wrong.

Reread my post, idiot. I've never complained about life being unfair, it is what it is.
But there are still underlying issues in most cases with regards to the NEET problem.

I don't know how you retards can't understand this, but people aren't just "bone idle", something is creating friction within them to the point that they don't fucking care about living the way NEETs do.

I'm not saying that's not a problem, but what do you think is easier, overthrowing multiple goverments/groups and staying in power to 'revise' the world or atleast a part of the world or simply adapting and moving on with life from there?

Ideally it'd be the former, sure but we don't live in a land of fantasy.

Not necessarily a bad back, but a bad something. Find something you're comfortable with that disqualifies your capability to work and go off sick. It won't last 11 years, but It'll give you some breathing room for 4 or 5 perhaps.

Me, I don't need to make anything up. I am legitimately mental and they've got all my psychiatric reports and history. I'll never work again. If they try to send me back I'll either kill myself, or I'll kill them; or both. I'm finished and I just don't even give a fuck any more.

I thought you were the other cunt bitching at life, nevermind, didn't realise you were a neet already.

Why not just end it all now if you have nothing to live for then?

Is it maybe because you're actually afraid of death and want to live but don't know how?

Just talking a big game, are we? Little man.

>I am legitimately mental and they've got all my psychiatric reports and history.
Hi fellow nutter!

To be honest I'm technically capable of working, but that aspie diagnosis I got when I was 7 is coming in handy right now. Similar to you though I'd rather an hero than work again.

>Why not just end it all now if you have nothing to live for then?
Not him but he didn't fucking say that did he? He said he'd do it if they made him work. Why kill yourself while you're getting free money retard

>free money is all that matters in life
Hello schlomo.

>Not him but he didn't fucking say that did he?
He heavily implied it, as if he has something to live for if he's willing to end it all just because they cut off his bennies.

Let's see what you've created then, you big poser.

I work 40 hours a week and am currently recording an album with friends whilst still having a social life. I am more artistic the you will ever be you fucking loser.