Why is this picture so hard to understand for right wing retards?

why is this picture so hard to understand for right wing retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihnkZOEe378&index=3&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw
wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/25/inconvenient-study-co2-fertilization-greening-the-earth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Lady_II
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPW_P7GVB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't read?

400 parts per million are going to destroy us all

Ok, so let's say it's true. How does giving money to China with "green" corporations taking a cut help this?

If that doesn't help, what do you propose we do?

Why don't you do something about it then?

If every climate change believer stopped using power and buying new shit, you'd help a lot.

But no, you want to virtue signal and throw money at things that won't work

Try drinking 400 parts per million cyanide.

That's because the earth isn't round you dummy-crat.

Go fight China and the over population of 3rd world countries if you don't like it.

>global warming kills 2/3 population.
>the strong and clever will survive
>global warming fixes itself

What's so bad about the global warming meme?

why is this one so hard for you to understand? i mean its pixels on a computer screen so it must be true

>implying drinking cyanide and CO2 dissovled in the atmo are equal to one another
nice false equivilancy. give me another

youtube.com/watch?v=ihnkZOEe378&index=3&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw

I think I'm starting to get it. Please shoop into the picture the amount of warming that is due to human activity so I can really understand. Precision is helpful.

A particle of cyanide kills every cell it comes in contact with and they stay dead.

Because the atmosphere hasn't been replaced with greenhouse gases you fucking kike.

Why do republicans consistently jump to conclusions and use fallacies???

this stfu you dumb baiting bitch boy.

They won't do that until the government forces everyone to do it.

Before the Industrial Revolution, CO2 levels were remarkably stable for millennia.
And yet global temperatures rose and fell, often dramatically.
So why is CO2 all of a sudden the master control level for global temperatures?

It isn't at all, and that's because hugely oversimplified

Answer my question. If human-caused global warming is real, what do you propose we, as a sovereign American nation, do to fix it?

you eat more than that in one apple seed.

only retard i see here is you
saged.

Because there are many, many factors, many of which point to the Earth's ecosphere having homeostatic qualities. E.g.: more CO2 means plants grow better, which means the Earth gets greener, which means makes the Earth cooler. This is already happening.

wattsupwiththat.com/2016/04/25/inconvenient-study-co2-fertilization-greening-the-earth/

OP, don't worry so much about it. Mayors are enacting the accord without the president on the municipal level. A bipartisan of mayors got this.

All Trump ended up doing was making us look retarded.

It's almost like states should have the right to enter on their own accord without need for an overreaching federal govt...

Send shekels to Africa, goy.

Force everyone to buy Chinese rare earth metals to make solar panels.

2 things OP are wrong with the concept of co2 based global warming at this time

1) c14 rains down from the atmosphere. its used in radio carbon dating. its to heavy to stay in the atmosphere. all living things absorb it. its produced naturally via electrical activity in the upper atmosphere

2) the atmosphere is thinning and anything high up like say making a layer well above the jet stream will be stripped away little by little. this is lowering the tree line. something nasa tried to cover up with a fake excuse acid rain. the ph balance of the soil on mountain sides never changed it was the thinning of the atmosphere that killed the trees and it lowers a few feet every year. you can eyeball the amount of time humans have left on earth without radical changes in how cities are made (dome cities which cost to much for any one to take seriously)

>It really is all about the virtue-signaling.

And no government will ever take the required steps to halt climate change, so it's up to them.

But, since all they care about is virtue signalling, they're as bad as the deniers.

I dunno, why are liberals so incapable of understanding basic math? Every single proposed legislation to "combat" climate change would have basically no discernible effect on CO2 emissions while costing any country that implements it billions of dollars.

Paris climate agreement has only 1 important point. $100 billion a year. That is why so many governments in the world go against Trump because they lose money.

>oy vey! You want a solution, goyim? Just give your (((government))) power

just turn the AC up you retarded libshit lol i mean how fucking hard is it to turn a dial lmfao

bait

So CO2 levels have never in the history of the world been higher than they are now? Is that what the picture is implying?

It's easy to understand, but science isn't an infographic. It's observation and experimentation.

Delete this thread.

How can we debate solutions when a political party denies the problem?

Because climate change doesn't fall in line with their agenda to cuck the planet to (((big business))). So instead of admitting there's a problem, they'd rather just deny it.

why os this picture so hard to understand for fedoratards?

There hasn't been a really devastating hurricane landfall in the US in over a decade now. Chances are that it is probably going to happen sometime in the next four years.

Are you people going to come right out and say that it is Trump's fault for withdrawing from the Paris agreement when it happens?

pic related is inaccurate.

The text on the right should say "Chink and Nigger Enhanced Greenhouse Effect".

This is your daily reminder, there has been no global warming in 20 years. That is all.

Great question.

Why did your daddy fuck you? Why did you love it, Le'monjello?

The greenhouse gas effect is very real but all attempts to come up with predicatively valid models to describe the MAGNITUDE of this effect have miserably failed. Atmospheric chemistry does affect energy retention in the biosphere, but this is evidently not the primary driver of global warming in the last century

Because it leaves out important parts of the explanation, like why CO2 traps outgoing radiation, but doesn't reflect incoming solar radiation (see pic related).

It's the scientific equivalent of creating a "How to Whistle" tutorial that's just you whistling instead of explaining the physical mechanism by which one whistles.

Climate change red pill.

The problem is refrigerants. Hydroflourocarbons have the largest impact on current global warming. In the process of "solving" the ozone hole, we outlawed CFCs. HFCs stepped in to replace them. Air conditioners are the primary cause of the greenhouse effect that now bakes the planet. There was no evidence the hole in the Ozone was new. The cure was worse than the disease. The only way to solve the problem is outlaw air conditioning. Since the people who sold us this pile of HFCs as a cure know that won't work, they blame methane and CO2 instead, ignoring the primary cause of the problem. Refrigerants. Google it. I'm right.

If mayors and governors want to waste their constituents taxes on a solar panel scheme in brazil, more power to them, but not mine.

Climate change is real and it's happening.

>yes goyim pay more taxes for something you exhale thousands of times a day hehehe

this to me is the biggest red pill about global warming.

because across the board the only way to 'stop' global warming is liberal globalization

>Nature always finds an answer and its always devastating.

Holy shit. You are right.

400ppm of water is totally safe up to about a liter

based on my own body weight it would take half a gram to kill me

I want to see these liberal retards counter this

how is there global warming when the world isnt a globe

Compared to human "answers", nature is tame.

The retardation is strong in this thread. Is that what the right-wing really is, a bunch of mouth-breathers who cannot understand highschool science ?
Sweet graph bro

or nuclear winter

This

fly from New York to Tokyo and from Tokyo to New York in one direction for 2000 $ and ask yourself why you come out at the same place. Only works in a globe

Sorry we can't fix the roads this year, a village in Click Klack, Ghana needed more money to fight global war... I mean Climate change.

>he actually believes this

Is there an app to help me do it?

>sovereign American nation

>Force everyone
>Force

Brilliant idea! Why haven't we thought about using force sooner? Let's force people to stop being criminals! Let's force people to start farming while we are at it so we can end world hunger! Let's also force diseases away! Let's control everything and everyone on the planet to follow one group of people's strategy at making the world a better place by forcing them to when they don't comply!

If this doesn't work though we should try Plan B; informing people without patronizing them. But fuck it! Plan A is so much better!

Seriously, why are Americans so fucking stupid.

You forgot the Chemtrails

something like 70% of the earths ancient forests have been decimated, without proper co2 cycling the earth will heat. the ice caps will melt. with less glaciers, the blackness of arctic and norther sea waters will create an positive feedback loop and accelerate ocean heating. the seas will rise, trillions in property loss, the middle east will become uninhabitable and cause even more instability than is already there

also if we wanted to create jobs in america we could subsidize and have the government help these industries and have a green revolution. but nah we have fucking Rockerfeller 3.0 as Secretary of state.

also FLATTARDS USE THE FUCKING UN MAP AS THEIR WORLD MAP HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARDS HAHAHAHAH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Lady_II

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

Why is your life so meaningless that you recycle this thread shill?

You should stop wasting power on shitposting so you can do your part in reducing greenhouse gases. Also never use cars again

Tell me why the polar ice caps on mars are melting. Is it all those cars being driven on mars?

If greenhouse gasses allow less heat to exit the atmosphere, it must also allow less heat to ENTER the atmosphere. This is basic thermodynamics, and logic.

Consider yourself eternally BTFO

this is gay

>watch a "debunking" of flat earth that confirms your beliefs that you already had instead of flat earth content to be exposed to something that counters your worldview

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

so by your logic i presume you came to the conclusion that the earth is flat by watching videos that claimed it was round?

also how does a lunar eclipse work if the earth is flat? and what are seasons all about? how does gravity work?

Cuz its all fake news, cuck.

because a liberal told them about it.

Thats literally what they will do.
It goes like this:
>say every year there will be more hurricanes and they will get worse
>repeat this for 15 years
>it doesnt get worse
>er we meant it would make the weather more sporadic and hurricanes worse
>still normal
>Lets name winter storms to make them sound more intimidating!
>Freak out for days about every large storm and large snow fall
>blame climate change
YOU ARE HERE
>nothing happens still
>start naming everyday weather systems to increase fear
>EVENTUALLY a powerful hurricane directly hits the south causing a shitload of damage
>SEE WE FUCKING TOLD YOU CLIMATE CHANGE WAS MAKING IT WORSE. THIS IS DRUMPFS FAULT FOR TAKING US OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE DEAL
screencap this post because this is exactly what will happen(although if we get a big hurricane before they start naming normal storms, they will just jump to the end)

>big hurricane direct hits the south somewhere
>Katrina levels of flooding and destruction

Wouldn't the CO2 keep heat out as effectively as it keeps it in?

Oh we understand. Mainly what we understand is that the ill organized mud people will be unable to handle the changes to the planet. We will though. Think of it like a second Flood to sweep the trash and degeneracy away.

>like why CO2 traps outgoing radiation, but doesn't reflect incoming solar radiation

Because of the angle at which the waves are entering and then trying to leave?
It's the same explanation as to why the sky is blue.
CO2 acts as a check valve for incoming heat.

because with all the extra Plant food in the air, the plants are not growing faster.... it just makes no sense... I mean at the end of the last ice age there were no cars or co2 to warm the planet.. go figure that...

shit bait bro

Because of this dipshit! m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPW_P7GVB8

I just spent like half an hour reading about the shroud, fascinating shit user.

My temperature chart beats your theory infographic

Source?

we can mitigate climate change by growing hemp but stupid koch brothers dont wanna because they own georgia pacific

my favorite part is how Newsweek ran one issue in the 70s where the cover said something about global cooling from like one scientist and now every faggot republican in 2017 says "OMG!!! IT USED TO BE GLOBAL COOLING!!! WHAT HAPPENED"