Why are Drugs so popular in the First World?

Why are Drugs so popular in Rich and White Countries?

Most Drug Addicted Countries(Cocaine,Weed and LSD):

>USA
>Canada
>UK(England,Scotland and Wales)
>Spain
>Australia
>Italy
>Malta
>Denmark
>Ireland
>Netherlands
>New Zeland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because rich people get bored easily

Because you niggers bring it here in the first place

>Why are Drugs so popular in Rich and White Countries?
We hate life. Humans weren't meant to live like this, but in a comfy village instead, hunting, tending crops, marrying, going to church, having children and dying.

because drugs are fucking awesome, Sup Forums hate it because they're loser neets without any friends to hook them up

>addicted (weed, LSD)

hmm ..... :thinking:

you ever sucked some dick for marijuana?
youtube.com/watch?v=ARXHHevvr6Q

awesome, another retard
you romanticize this simple easy life that isn't simple and easy at all
would you really be happy working the fields 12 hours a day in a hot sun?
would you really be happy having eat the same shit over and over again without the wonders of supermarkets and restaurants?
would you be happy without any entertainment at all like videogames, movies and raves?

you would hate every second of it, life has never been easier and comfier.

More free time than money, or more free time than work required to survive, generally creates a systemic attraction to time wasting behaviors.

People are dumb. Now excuse me while I drink one of my two off days away.

You miss the point entirely.

Working 12 hours a day in the fields i agree is backbreaking work, but it was to feel your family as back then you had no other alternative.

This daily struggle actually gave your life meaning. Yes today is 'comfy' bit notjing has meaning. A person with am office job for instance, earns his boss money. If he works hard or if he hardly works, provided he isnt fired makes no difference to his reward for doing so.

>meaning
So working like a dog in the hot sun is the true enlightening meaning of life?

>A person with am office job for instance, earns his boss money

you are earning yourself money too
why do you hate hierarchy you filthy commie?
your boss is older and have much more experience than you and he's taking decisions that involves risk, if shit hits the fan by a bad decision who do you think is going to answer for it? it's your boss.
it's fair.
you act like an office job is slavery.

your life sucks because you suck and that's why you romanticize this incredibly hard lifestyle like it would be better somehow.

The CIA imports and sells drugs.

that's retarded and risky, what they do is along with the DEA they accept bribery to let drugs in, much better because you get easy money without doing any work
a drug operation is a lot like a company, it's a fuck load of work that involves manufacturing, transportation, security and distribution.

The Drug War.

Drug enforcement and supply side economics don't mix, all it did was substantially increase demand. Not to mention bankroll criminal organizations now big enough to be listed on the NASDAQ.

And to be fair, its physically impossible to get addicted to LSD, along with most other hallucinogens. Tolerance in the body builds extremely quickly, if you did the same amount three days in a row, by day four you wouldn't feel anything. Possibly strong vasoconstriction if you got dirty acid, but that's about it.

Western civilization has been devoid of meaning since the 1960s.

>dog, etc
The reason you had to is due to the technological difference. I'm not romanticising it, but to be quite honest all what you sow is for your own, close knit family.

>office job slavery
It is. Explain how certain people can start a business and with the click of a finger within a year they're millionaires, even wackier yet, making a few good trades with minimal capital and getting skyrocket gains. Do you still think an office job is slavery when a lucky but educated guess gives them potentially a life you could only dream of?

>Your life ducks

Nice ad hom. As I said I'm not romanticising, I'm making what I believe to be legitimate points of a belief system that over time has been lost, hence a fragmented society.

Christ I miss raves. Good times.

Bump

I don't know, but the US isn't first world

Because poors can't afford drugs so why the fuck would people looking to make money try to sell drugs to them?

When no one has money or anything of value you can't even steal from your community to make enough to pay to feed a habit.

What a stupid fucking question.

>rich white countries
>Spain

Crack is 4 dollars a hit. The poor can afford drugs Rufus

>It is. Explain how certain people can start a business and with the click of a finger within a year they're millionaires
>click of a finger

Start ups are not magic okay? you are clearly underage for having such a simplistic kind of thinking, planning takes time and money, creating an app takes time and money, promoting said app takes and money, getting investors to risk on your business is incredibly difficult, you act like it's pure lottery and it's not, of course not everyone making start up will succeed but that's because success is not a simple thing to explain, it has lots of factors and you are oversimplifying it.

Stoners arent specific to white and rich countries. People want drugs for whatever reasons. Being affordable just just means it's easier for shit like that to be popular and not getting the death sentence. Just remember that weed is trash and dumb to smoke.

black hawk down.

Those guys chew on something that hops them up like crack... and they're poor as fuck.

Not to mention the actual crack epidemic that hit the US ghettos pretty hard for a long time.

General escapism

People in the middle ages worked fewer hours and thanks to various religious holidays has 200 off days per year. We work more than serfs

>rich white countries
>Spain
>Italy
>Ireland
>Malta

Because cocaine weed and lsd is the shit and we like to party

Because mexicunts like you take jobs from actual citizens and then act all "muh rights" in the US&A

Go fuck yourself OP , big cock gobbler

no but I would be happy guarding niggers for 12 hours as they labored in the hot sun
and yes, I would be happy eating simple food over and over since I already do it anyway
my entertainment would be kicking niggers heads around.

i'd LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! every second of it

slavery was a mistake not because niggers deserve equal rights, but because you import niggers into your own countries and sooner or later the future generations always get softer and them they always get equal rights, slavery is a dumb short term benefit that fucks us forever in the future, look what happened to the US, they have a permanent welfare class.

> t. needs a drink to become interesting

Pot use isn't limited to combustion anymore. You wouldn't be willing to stop using entertainment and technology created by men who like a J now and then.

What's trash and dumb is smoking potentially fatal chinese "herbal" sprays that exist only as legal workarounds for marijuana prohibition. That shit is so bad. Substances that we've been using for thousands of years... not the same