Redpill me on living in Spain as an American

Redpill me on living in Spain as an American.

I'm white and have a rudimentary knowledge of the spanish language due to living in a border state. I just want to live in a quiet European country with a lot of history. I never hear about any happenings in Spain like I do with France, Germany, and Britistan.

Any Spaniards here who can speak to this? I realize the economy is shit there but I have a fair amount of cash saved up and a university degree as well as valuable work experience so I imagine I could at least maintain a decent standard of living there.

its a communist-lite shit hole

You dont, stay the fuck out of spain fat ass burger

Go to the balkans whence you came foul beast

>flag

Look man I still love our country I'd just like to live abroad for a while and I've always thought Spain was a cool place.

> I never hear about any happenings in Spain

They had the deadliest terrorist attack since Lockerbie in Europe, even Spanish Sup Forumsacks lost their friends, man. Never Forget 11-M .

You will get a hot and traditional latina woman that will gift you with a few kids, you will be proud of your new history, you will larp as mediterranean master race and you will siesta a lot. Oh and you won't be worried about your kids dying in a school shooting either

>go to the balkans

Tbh I wouldn't mind going there either except I don't have any familiarity with the language and their alphabet is all weird looking.

I don't intend to renounce my US citizenship I just want to live abroad for a couple of years.

You earn more in USA and there's low unemployment there.

Yeah dude that was 10+ years ago. 9/11 was the deadliest terrorist attack yet and I don't feel unsafe visiting New York.

This shit can happen anywhere but it's obviously happening in a greater frequency in other countries.

> traditional (...) woman
> Spain 2017

Portuguese Nu-pol strikes again.

Travelled to Spain may times.

Going for college. Oh the pussy you are in for my American friend...

Most of your working opportunities here are in big cities like Barcelona or Madrid
Madrid has very good logistics if you plan to travel around (Spain or Europe), but they tend to pay little for a lot of hours, it is quite expensive to live there.
Madrid has a lot of migrants, specially latin americans. Good night life and food, but quite a shit of a city (ugly noisy dirty)

Barcelona is the Commiefornia of Spain, very culturally enriched, lots of moroccans and chinese. Full of liberal virtue signalers.
Beautiful, great nightlife, good food, shitty people (tons and tons of tourists all year)

Shithole. Only the rural areas of the north are worth of something. The rest of the iberian peninsula should be nuked, including Madrid, Barcelona and Lisboa, of course. ESPECIALLY Madrid, Barcelona and Lisboa.

90% of the people here both guys and girls should get a bullet in the head for sake of evolution, they are racially and mentaly worthless. I am not even trying to be edgy, it's a fact and you will realize it if you ever come here.

desu I would prefer a rural area. I grew up in a rural area and really enjoyed it and would love to live in a rural area again.

whats so bad with the people?

>Barcelona is the Commiefornia of Spain, very culturally enriched, lots of moroccans and chinese. Full of liberal virtue signalers.

Uncultured burger swine here.
I just recently got back from a trip to Spain, and like all filthy tourists in spain, I had to go to Barcelona since it's 'the' place to go to in Spain, according to travel agencies and word of mouth.
I had this Catalan tour guide who was probably one of the most virtue-signaling, nauseating people I've ever come across.
He took us to the Jewish quarters of Barcelona (because jews are such a strong pillar of Spanish culture and history, right?) and proceeded to go on this ridiculous, weepy tangent about how horrible Spain was to the jews and how jews were so much more cultured and intelligent than filthy christian spaniards and catalans.
He also went on these childish rants about Franco and the Falangists, saying how they oppressed his people and he named Franco as one of his personal 3 most evil people in history, next to (you guessed it) Mussolini and Hitler.

Now I understand why Spaniards call Catalonia the California of Spain. That entire region is filled with these virtue-signaling, far left, mopey degenerates who bask in their professional victimhood while denying their neighbors and countrymen their own sovereignty and rights.
Californians are always trying to impose their own twisted vision on their neighboring states, and I see Barcelona and catalonia doing the same to the rest of Spain.

I feel bad for you Spaniards, having to put up with the Catalan menace. We burgers have to deal with the same shit from California.

Vapid, oblivious, self-obsessed.

Then you are most likely a nice guy. I really hate urbanites.

Move to some remote town in Galicia, the Basque Country or Asturias and have fun.

If you can make a living there and you manage to get a wife, it is truly the paradise. Pic related.

well we got that here too

You don't understand. They never grow out of it. My cousins are Spaniards and in their forties and all they do is go out partying or planning their next vacation. It is all about me, me, me. The expansive welfare state has bred them to be eternal children living the good life on some beach in Benidorm.

Very dumb (low IQ, no studies or culture, nefastous cognitive skills), untrustworthy, and this

Man I work in a corporate environment for a big well known company right now and this doesn't sound much different from my coworkers.

Fuck off, we’re full. Stand in line and apply for the work visa.

Of course we don't.
And burgerclaps please go back the way you came from.