70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
archive.is/0byMX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you seen what women are like these days? We always get the short end of the stick in all the legal processes. Times are different.

Nice bait thread fag

Are we going to have a thread about this 3 week old article every day?

70 percent of men are smart enough to understand that 100 percent of women are not worth it.

i honestly cannot compete with a womans social media orbiters for her attention.

Getting married nowadays is a fool's errand.

I'm much more interested in raising kids than getting married. If I ever tie the knot, that will be the only reason why.

Why buy the cow when you can get milk for free?

Why is this men's fault if women choose to work a career into their late thirties?

Because women won't lower their standards until they're ugly.

If they really wanted to get hitched they can bite the bullet anytime they want.

Because artificial wombs and sexbots will make women useless

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

It most be difficult, dealing with being such a faggot OP. All those (you's), just for a cheap release or serotonin.

>Arab MEN
>extremely manly, have multiple wives
>white "males"
>beta, unable control even a single woman

LMAO

DID YOU JUST CALL MY GIRLFRIEND A SLUT?

>still posting this article from years ago like its news

Men don't have a biological clock like women do. It's women who need to be married off young,

>"You go, girl! Female empowerment! Go and ride as many cocks as you want, you're on birth control! You're strong and independent, you don't need no man!"
>"70% of men between 20-34 are DENYING women the DREAM MARRIAGE they DESERVE, get your shit together, MEN!"

Divide and conquer never stopped at class and race. Men and women have to be pitted against each other by kikes, too. Ahaaaaaah . . .

No.
That was last night.

fuck, I fucked it up
>ROOKIE, DID YOU JUST CALL MY GIRLFRIEND A COW?

Damn that makes me feel old

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
0w0 What's this?

Let's archive that
archive.is/0byMX

Why should I be some slut's beta bux? Doesn't make sense to me

>I'll tell you what newb, I could sit out here and listen to you insult my girlfriend all day long, but as it turns out, I got a lot more important job for you to do.

This so much, fuck marriage and fuck children

I want to be an older dad, anywhere from 40 to 50. You get the best of both worlds and you get to have more money while raising kids. Also, you get the pick of the litter from 30 y/r qts desperate for kids.

Good goy, get married so that (((divorce lawyers))) can make more money.

>fuck children
>has a nazi flag
What happened to saving le white race?

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married
>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?
hmm joggin the ol noggin m8

>Good goy, get married so divorce lawyers can make more money
>Good goy, go MGTOW and don't pass on your genes

Is there any winning move against the Jew?

I couldn't care less about society, everyone is a selfish soulless cunt nowadays

Islam

>Good goy, go MGTOW and don't pass on your genes
Artificial wombs and/or surrogacy, nigger.

Only because your laws and religion promote no personal freedom for women. Not all are even bitchy that much. Trust me in America Arab men arent all that desirable.

This is an edgy response but its fair.

>But Goyim, children are so expensive! Why not spend that on a Sex Maiden 5000 bot from Schlongberg Industries?

islam can't even take Israel out. They have all failed, clearly islam is tactically impotent

>trying to get such a woman's attention in the first place

you need to go back

It's also the fault of Chad "pump-n-dump" Thundercock.
I know far too many guys like this that are complete pieces of shit. They don't care about fucking someone that isn't their girlfriend, and if there's a girl they want to fuck that already has a relationship they do their best to fuck her too. Seeing it as a challenge to cuck the other dude.

It's pretty fucked up, actually. Of course, women are to blame for saying yes to these guys. But as we all know, women are mentally children and need to be regulated or else they'll do whatever makes them "feel alive." Which includes fucking chad at the expense of throwing away a stable relationship.

This is coming from a guy that once accidentally cucked another dude. Had no idea until afterward and I saw the poor guy sending texts to her phone while she was asleep. Difference between me and Chad, though, is that I felt bad about it and now I do my best to make sure I'm not being a home wrecker.

The only way to win is to not play the game.

Muslims are useful idiots to them. They're flooding into Europe to plunge that continent into chaos, and in the ashes of Syria and Iraq they'll expand to Greater Israel.

kys

Pretty sure that's still way cheaper than a child. Or a wife for that matter.

>Only because your laws and religion promote no personal freedom for women
And rightfully so.

You wouldn't be in that situation if you did the same.

Genocide them.

Sacrifice my life for self entiteled cunts or keep it for myself, not a hard choice.

>3 weeks old
Bruh, more like 2 year old.
And it has been posted here at least daily.

As long as it keeps getting those (you)'s

I respect the brutality of Islam but believing in a false prophet and making friends with a billion inbred goatfuckers isn't the answer.

One of many symptoms of a broad societal sickness.

>create Israel
>wage war for Israel
>die for Israel
>but somehow Muslims are the useful idiots who can't take down Israel
Whites have no self awareness

No point in getting into a relationship. No desire at this point. Been depressed for too long. It comes and goes but I can't feel it anymore. Pointless.

But I don't want my hard-earned money to be taken away from because she cheated on me. I just want a beautiful woman who will love me and raise a beautiful family together.

>Getting married is not going to make you happy...that is a statistical fact.

Same.

I have a hard enough time enjoying life as-is. No need to bring anyone else into this shitshow until I figure out how to be happy with myself and not wishing every night that I die in my sleep.

quite the fantasy you got there lad

Better be friends than fighting pointless wars just because your kike overlords commanded you to do so.

Things are going to get worse, before they get better. And I'm not going to be tied down or bring a child into this world until we've made it better.

Are you serious? This shit happens. Look, I wanna enjoy my hard-earned money with a loving wife.

>>>r9k is that way

>loving wife
>loving

women are incapable of love.

I hate myself and hope I die
I'm 21

Nah dude I think he called her a slut.

You never know. You should stop generalizing women.

No family, shitty upbringing.
Now I have little money and no resources. I'll just focus on cleaning my room for now, so to speak. Then in my late 20's I'll snatch up an 18 year old. Unfortunately 18 year old females are the equivilant of 29 year old females nowadays, but it'll do.

oh user.
I wish you the best anyways.

This.
Every woman under 160 lbs here constantly has a swarm of 30 men around her, physically and online. I don't even know if I want to bother wading through that.

Yeah thanks I guess.

>who dream about a wedding day that may never come

370 cocks of every ethnicity and two fatherless children later. Why arent I married?

I wholly agree that the US is being used by Israel. Hence why it seems like we're cornered in the west

I'm responding to the OP's question, you fuckwit.

Nice try pajeet. I am not sex hunger.
I am autistic who likes science and maths more than sexual trap.

>So Sup Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

You took the liberal agenda bait. Marriage is a contract for cucks.

>34
>wife
>4 kids
>lots of money
Life is good...until I remember the Jewish plot to destroy us all.

all of the women my age are fuggos, and all the young ones are fucking chad and tyrone

including yourself

topkek

We're not such cucks that we have to use violence against women to get laid. You're nothing but a rapist and a huge faggot. Unlike you, we don't buy the cow because we get the milk for free.

All I see are roasties getting toastied.

It is not that you cannot compete with that, but the fact that they are used to that kind of attention makes them feel entitled to it. And usually causes a break up

Going through 2-3 wives means you die a poor sad man with unsatisfying relationships.

Going through 2-3 girlfriends means you get more attractive women that don't grow to hate you or go crazy, and you keep getting wealthier.

no structure in my life

Lol are you a woman? Women are the most fickle shit in this world. Every guy that can get girls has had enough girls.to know that you can't trust them for anything and that their love is as fleeting as the wind.

t. guy that gets girls

I want to settle down but finding a women is pretty hard now with all these whores
I used to have a virgin qt but she was a literal larper and had many guy friends around her and lied to my face before so I had to leave her.

still feel bad about it. Worried I wont have another shot

You're right, you do the opposite. You let women use violence against you in your courts, you get divorce raped and think yourself morally superior to men who can still be men.

You're too weak to claim ownership over women so women claim ownership over you.

>I had to leave her
what exactly did she do user?

>tfw intentionally cucked two men
>one of them married
I mean I feel like a degen shitbag, but what's the alternative? It's not like women want to date me, anyway.

Yeah I'm just working on figuring out myself. I never really got the chance. I haven't recovered from the last decade of just growing up how the hell does anyone expect me to have a kid?

>You let women use violence against you in your courts, you get divorce raped and think yourself morally superior to men who can still be men.

AAAAND that's why you don't get married!

>You're too weak to claim ownership over women so women claim ownership over you.

That isn't how marriage works legally over here, mudslime. It's easy for you to oppress your women when your government backs you up. You talk shit, but if you came over here, you'd be a giant NEET faggot.

Yeah why is it my fault the women with the ring are the most appreciative of the attention.

This shit is a fucking guaranteed (you) generator

that's such a random selection of men.

age 20 is 1 year from being a teenager.

age 34 is closing fast on 40.

>abandon religion
>destroy your own marriage institutions
>let women go unbridled and be brainwashed by kikes in your universities
>let then have equal rights and be in charge of their lives, gaining financial independence
>as if it wasn't enough, support them and Jamal's son with your tax payer money without receiving nothing back but a fractured society
>"t-that isn't how marriage works legally over here"
>"i-it's easy for you to oppress your women when your government backs you up"
I'll reiterate what I said earlier: Whites have no self awareness whatsoever.

It's been a long time.

she was getting too close to another guy basically

Because I have a fucked up genetic illness and I don't want to pass that onto my kids so fuck breeding, fuck marriage, fuck this gay earth.

ballsy move m8, that's the right choice
You may have a little regret now, but it's nothing compared to what you'd have if she cheated on you while you stayed.

>fucked up genetic illness
All Brits have that, it's called the eternal anglo.

I had 3 long term relationships. It doesn't matter how well you treat them. All of them will leave you for a guy that makes more money, even if he's married and has kids.

oh shit so you dumped her?
good on ya,