Eat me out, sweethearts

Eat me out, sweethearts.

I want you guys to post massive anti-Catholic marches that Republicans hold whenever the church refuses to uphole civil rights and not marry LGBT, non-Christian and poor people.

Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
godhatesfags.com/schedule.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord d0t gg/J4nHMe

wikipedia says they are "Primitive Baptist; Calvinist" not catholic. have a nice day.

I don't think a significant percentage of Westboro's congregation have killed in the name of God

bump

fuck off bitch boy and take your degeneracy with you

Go ahead and post a list of mass killings carried out by WBC members. I'll wait.

Catholicsm? Westboro BAPTIST church?

godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

Sage this you stupid fucking niggers

>protests = mass killing

STOP USING HERO ACADEMIA WAIFUS FOR YOUR SHIT BAIT THREADS

MINA IS PURE

GO FUCK YOURSELVES, LIBS

>Muslim

Is the title of people who practice and uphold the tenants of Islam

ISIS has also routinely claimed to be true followers of Islam

>WBBC

Are BAPTISTS not Catholic. They are the extreme special snowflake version of the Baptist Church. More over, the worst they do is picket shit. Not even kill people.

Suck my pengi

westboro baptist church is like 12 wakkos. Who cares. 30% of all muslims think suicide bombings are justified. OP is retarded. Sage

First the fucking ponies and now you literal faggots. If you want a slice of Sup Forums drop the degeneracy, gayboy.

Yea all 8 members of the Westboro Baptist church who hold up signs and trigger people are just as much of a threat as low iq sandniggers who decapitate and rape daily

I would fuck Pinky like you wouldn't believe.

Not surprised the kkk progressive jumps to blame catholics.

Stop using waifus for your politics

go back to Sup Forums fuckboy

>this thread again
>the same responses to it again
I continue to be amazed at how effective this bait is

>Comparing a rogue nation with an estimated population of 2.5 million and a fighting force of 80,000 that has killed nearly half a million people, including over 50,000 children...

>... to a church of 50 people, mostly just Phelps extended family, that has never killed anyone (well, that we know of, anyway)

>Baptist
>Holy Apostolic Catholic Church
Pick one and only one, heretics.

dont you fucking ruin bestgirl

SLIDE THREAD