How long have the kikes been in control? It clearly dates back to before the Holocaust...

How long have the kikes been in control? It clearly dates back to before the Holocaust, but a friend and I were recently discussing the possibility that their reign from the shadows dates back to before the time of Alexander the Great.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/18/the-culture-of-deceit-part-ii/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/08/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Early 1800's

usury

in the us? teddy roosevelt was the man who gave them their first inch, he even brags about it in his autobiography

>How long have the kikes been in control?

Cicero said this;

""Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills."

So, at least 2000 years.

They go all the way back to the Pharisees and cultists of baal / moloch.

That's not what he was asking. They were dominated by the Romans during that period and banking in it's modern form wasn't a thing at the time. Has to be some point after 1066 imo.

Yeah, think about some of the stories in the Old Testament. Egyptian (((slavery))) and Babylonian (((captivity))) from which they miraculously emerge stronger

Oy vey, goyim, it was a real shoah

the winners write history
(((they))) always win

we have been under their heel since the beginning

Whenever they got control of religion.
If people honestly believe you can damn them to hell in the afterlife, they will never mount anything more than a token resistance to your control.
They aren't called god's chosen people for nothing, goy.

When the Catholic Church was in power during the dark ages. During Feudal times, the Lord's wealth was mostly land. If a Lord was struggling they would go to a (((lender))). The Church didn't practice Usury (charging interest on a loan), or at least not on a large scale. If you went to the Church (who had the most wealth) for a loan, you would owe the Church the principal of that loan and labor as a form of interest. So, the Lords would see it more beneficial to go to Jews, who were not tied down to Catholic rules. You would have rather have to pay back some interest instead of giving up your serfs for an extended period of time to the Church.

why do they just repeat the same shit 3 times?

You never see anything about pre-roman high culture even though we know it existed.

It's like Darwinism works or something.

Do you know why did William the Conqueror bring them to England? Not trying to refute anything you've said, I just heard about their introduction into England just after the Norman Conquest. I read about this in a book I got for some ancestral studies I've been doing.

The sources I've heard of only mentioned it lightly, but they said it was to help with tax collection, which made no fucking sense. But I don't know much about the era or Jewish history in Europe/Britain.

Masons are Jews, Jews worship Moloch. It goes all the way be to Rome bro

If you want the truth about the Jews, watch Steven Anderson.

>"Out of gas Hans! Should we shoot her instead?"
>"Nein! Let her go instead!"

Looks like they have your country by the fucking balls. Look at the foreign policy of your country. Literally destroying europe by proxy.
Israel just bombed Syrian military and US airstrikes have killed more than 130 children in syria this month alone.
and those weapons you guys sold to Saudi arabia.. They used themm to bomb a yemeni hospital just as they are having a colera outbreak.
US and israel (same fucking thing) are literally helping ISIS to take down the syrian government and in the process creating the migrant crisis that is ruining europe..
Get your fucking kikes on a leash you fucking fucks!!!!

Rumors persist roosevelt was a dutch jew himself

Jews created the universe, so forever.

This book details it.

>caring about dead muslim kids
>blaming USA for other another country letting in muslims
makes sense to me

lol Sup Forums may not care about muslim kids but i assure you the general public will.. yet another reason for everyone to hate on the west. Thats the last thing we need right now.

Them being let in is another issue. They would have no excuse to come if your jew led government didnt stabilize the very countries in the middle east AND north Africa.
How dumb are you?

-Critical error-
>DESTABILIZE

Whats fucked up is when you know Syrian Jews who fled syria.

gotta break some eggs to make a greater Israeli cake.
Seriously how will they ever be stopped?

second hitler

oh hi Syria girl

Your country would need to suffer a catastrophic economic collapse or an all out civil war before that would even have a hope of being possible

(((They))) stole our tech and knowledge then rewrote history

Hello sweetie.. Kick all the jews out of your country and il suck your dick.
How bout it hon?

Guarantee its going to happen as soon as the petro dollar collapses or the kikes in the Fed Reserve tank the economy by raising interests rates or calling in the debt to overthrow Trump

they need syria to keep it going for some reason dont they? (petro dollar)

A long fucking time. Europeans have been trying to get rid of these parasites forever. They keep coming back though.

Wtf happend to Sup Forums anyway this place has degraded to discussing bullshit mostly irrelevant crap diverting from real world current issues. Seems (((they))) even have a hold here too.

They really took control after WWII

there weren't gas chambers.

they killed probably a couple million jews in work camps and also in fighting jewish terrorists in E Europe but the gas chamber story is a jewish hoax

deceit and hyper ethnocentrism is how they win

theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/18/the-culture-of-deceit-part-ii/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/08/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/

read and share goyims

Do we need a special shampoo or something? Fuck me