Do people really take this guy's bullshit seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BfwcD8ItowY
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI
youtu.be/dm_Vv3Q24uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's actually a bit more insightful than most Youtube Skeptics™

Look behind you

no, he's been confirmed a shill since early on

How do people even listen to youtube personalities? They are all neurotic faggots that drone on and on for ages.

The only thing worth watching is tommy robinson on coke chatting to sargon of akkad

Is this a reserve shit post for BPS himself?

Anyways we know he's pretty much becoming a good standard for information. The legendary Christopher Hitchens is of course the yardstick, but if BPS keeps it up for a few years then I can see him planting himself a seat at the table. It all depends on him.

yes.

is that really him?

Can you please justify your claim. I watch him and it seems better than most YouTubers.

>It's another "this youtuber is an ignoramus - featuring no arguments" thread

Insights into the Democratic disease is unfortunate for you, I understand.

So he's a human man! DEAR GOD.

At least he's not a NEET. Seems to be pretty well standing position by the looks of it

youtu.be/BfwcD8ItowY

youtube.com/watch?v=YoQCfSKHTsI

What a fucking weeb.

>it's another 'BPS is shit/a shill' thread that provides zero examples of why he's shit/a shill

I've seen him get some stuff wrong, like saying something happened in Denmark when it actually happened in Sweden, but other than that I haven't seen any of the people discrediting him give reasons why.
These threads feel more and more like some divide and conquer bs.

The worst part is is that this is exactly what I thought he looked like

He shilled for an app that was collecting info on bad goys.

Wow, now I see why he doesn't show his face in his own videos.

yes. you should too you mincing faggot.

for his blm video alone

youtu.be/dm_Vv3Q24uQ

you should be fondling his balls.

oh, oh... he said something you disagree with?

Well melt away, Sally - such hypersensitive faggotry has no place here.

Be gone heretic!

That's some very specific info you got there.

A kike, that's disappointing... can't say I'm surprised.

No idea what this is. A chicken restaurant?

jontron seems pretty cool, i really like his robot birb gag

It was called Candid. If you were subbed to him u saw his shill video. Now watch the videos "harmful opinions" made about candid.

But I'm sure youre just feigning ignorance anyway.

Ahahahahahahaha
He's even uglier than I thought and he has TITS!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

BlackPigeonSpeaks. A youtuber.

Who candid? I thought they shut down because their CEO couldn't poo-in-the-loo.

That wasn't so hard, now was it? No I haven't subscribed to him and only seen a few videos, that's why I wanted to know where all the hate comes from. But him shilling for a shitty app doesn't really discredit the stuff he talks about in other videos. Are there any examples where he got the facts all wrong?

How was it collecting info? Looks like it was made by a pajeet woman.

all hail Lord Styx the meme warlock.

He and 1791L hold the distinction of having stellar production value among the critic scene. I like 1791L slightly more. L is loyal to America whereas Pigeon is Nippon fellating, which I don't strictly have a large problem with, and has a British accent if a tolerable one. You can hear the rigth wing in it. Dude loves the word "Odious" like no other.

Isn't BPS a leaf?

She tried, but it landed on the seat.

Yeah, he is.

What made me suspicious is in his shill video he said he worked with the devs "directly" in it's development. He didn't say how but when the app was found to be pure kikery I ditched him.

I've only watched one video, it seemed interesting, what's the matter??

Sadly they do.

True, but he is only x10 more rational than varge, which is not very rational at all.

He puts out some good content but the "women are destroying Western civilization" is cringy as fuck. Considering he looks the way he does plus the fact he is a Westerner in Japan just confirms he is just a failure with white women who spits virgin politics that people here eat up. His city planning and refugee videos are godtier though too bad they don't get more views

His whole weebness and decision to live in Japan kind of kills his whole brand and image.
You can't claim to be a proponent of western nationalism and identity while being an expatriate who doesn't want to put up with the psychosis of your country's establishment. If he had more conviction and balls, he'd stay in Canada and try to redpill his fellow countrymen and kin.

>democrat flag
>another character assasination thread
>"I dislike some positions someone has or disagree with some things they say so Sup Forums should hate them"

Fuck off. Hes waking people up while you do nothing, faggot OP

Agreed

Sage

>women are destroying Western civilization
I thought that was Naked Ape's thing.

I like how his videos are relatively short but still includes studies and whatnot. He is good for the masses but it is not enough for more in-depth thinking. Still, he is a cuck for not defending his own beliefs. His rate of new subscribers dropped dramatically after his video supporting LSD and he hasn't made another video that would be distateful to the 'right' ever since. He doesn't stand for his own beliefs, he only wants subscribers. Too bad that fiasco fucked him up really bad.

He'd probably be arrested in Canada for some of the stuff in his videos, especially about Islam and refugees.

I like him but he is to blackpilled.

Well then again he is learning a thing or two from the Japs on how not to run a country and spreading that to the masses in the rest of the west. The japanese got this down right and have made the correct decision on not letting in muslims as well as keeping an eye on blacks.

That japanese have a great way of dealing with "troublesome" people. They just don't deal with them. You can't discriminate against a people if you don't let them in your country.

I keep it on in the background while I'm doing other stuff. I see it as the "listening to talk/news radio" of my generation.

Plus there's some really cool informative shit.

He looks so jewish.

>1 post by this id
Extremely low effort demoralisation shill thread
Remember to sage

this.

I've not been able to take him seriously since he proved how much of a bitter guy he is towards women. Watch his video about how women destroy civilizations and you'll note how he says "when women are allowed to FUCK freely", the acid in his voice is unmissable. What people say and do is less important than why people say and do them, and he's proven he's just a bitter weeb living his gaijin life in Japan like the sad act he is.

I don't think he's blackpilled, I think he's just terrified of purity spiraling and wants the alt-right to ease up a bit, so he sticks to fearmongering. Listen to Common Filth if you want to see someone truly blackpilled.

>doesn't like women
>lives in a country where most men are virgins who beat off to waifu pillows and lolis

like pottery

I don't take any canadians seriously, they have stupid accents and make dumb comments.

Steven seagal..?

He is all the way where we are but doesn't alienate his audience by going hard on the JQ. Pol needs to relax on those that are 90% of the way to where we are, Black Pigeon, Styx, Molyneux, and even Gavin McKinnis (sp?) are very effective and waking up the goyim enough to make many more allies. If everyone was Duke and Kevin B MacDonald we would have zero traction in waking up the normies. You should be thankful for these people.

>divide and conquer bs
D&C is the real meme. No one fucking cares.

hes top tier youtuber, go home shill

I see the kike divide and conquer is strong with this thread

Didn't we find him somewhere else on Youtube? I think he was or possibly is a correspondent for...something. I vaguely remember a post leading us to a vid featuring a guy with a shockingly similar voice.

Anyway, is right. That one took it too far. Also, it would be great if he provided more sources. Lastly, he's made vids about IQ without mentioning that IQ is much more dynamic than static.

Yep, while jews are obviously a part of the problem they are not the be-all end-all. Also they have so much propaganda in public schools that people need to be gradually awoken to the issue.

He does Japanese tour guide videos. The dude's a massive fucking weeb. See

He’s annoying piece of shit. Uses Sup Forums reference alot but doesn’mention israel, jews. And incites directionless hate on his videos. he probably lurks alot here in Sup Forums trying to fish topics for his new videos. BPS if you’re hearing this fuck you

He won't call out the kikes and is so monotonous and sarcastic it's hard to take him as sincere.

Also he is a clear weeb. How can you not hate this pretentious faggot? Everyone knows that Muslims are a problem but he goes on about it ad fucking nauseum every week and just talks about how great it is in a sarcastic tone and goes on about how white women love migrant men

>goes on about how white women love migrant men

Suggesting they don't

>sexpat thinking he has any say on nationalism and the fall of the west
yeah no

Stop being told what to think by people and listen to and analyze the facts to make up your on mind.

So many SHILLS ITT

Fuck off, the guy drops red pills you CAN'T find anywhere else like how women DESTROY civilization

Wow, he's like Elijiah Wood but with a big boy voice

JFC are you idiots still trying to push that lameass bird meme? This is some stupid shit some "memetics" group cooked up to show how they could manipulate the boards.

he's your typical cognitive dissonance "nationalist"
he has no credibility because his principals lie with his self-indulgence

He's tryin to make some cash , so what

they're nice people, be nice to them

What a boring fucking story

Nevermind a large majority of white women voted for Trump. Whoops, doesn't fit the bullshit bps narrative.

50.001% of white women, most of which are older. Most young girls who are fertile for having children vote overwhelmingly liberal.