Do you guys lift/fight? I realized once I started lifting I got more right winged and such even more independent

Do you guys lift/fight? I realized once I started lifting I got more right winged and such even more independent.

We've evolved into a pussy ass society where you can bust a nigga up if he's not acting right and all this talk about bullying being bad nah it's good for a multitude of reasons because it makes you stronger and if you don't deal with your problems and go fucking cry like a pussy you gon be a pussy forever.

General lifting/fighting thread and how it makes sissy faggots into real MEN.

Look at this white kid, you want this to be your son in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYEmJzuAeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8pUBudPcQ
youtube.com/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEM5jKlMqiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ty6k7MT8taM
youtube.com/watch?v=lPyAxItHxbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lifting =/= good at fighting

anyone with brawling skills would have fucking wrecked that black kid, his lead into his attack could be seen a fucking mile away

white kid is still a cuck for freezing up, but if he had any training he would have fucked him up

8 years of mma/jiujitsu/regular lifting
chimps usually have more experience than that so im still out classed

Black looks like he more weight and better frame than the white kid and he prob only has a -1 inch deficit.
Nah dude if you're big you should be fine, most Blacks just brawl.

I know Mexicans/Latinos do a lot of boxing though,

i did actually send a guy to the er one night- he attacked me in my apartment after a party...told the doctors he slipped on ice

>chimps usually have more experience than that so im still out classed
Why do I feel you're larping because 8 years of that yet you sitll say you're outclassed.
we posting fight webms now?

>larping this hard

Cute flag, sweetie

>beating up on little fuckers
aint even worth getting sweaty over. Beast out on someone that can actually do something to you

kid looked like he had no fighting experience at all, or trained to fight
this.

Why bother lifting when we have technology to help us win fights?

I don't lift weights but I do daily body weight excersises

I'm white and I lived all 25 years of my life in Brampton, Ontario, I've fought close to 12-13 times since I was 16, I've gotten my ass kicked a lot of times, and I've fucked people up, its always been fair fights

The reason most white guys get fucked up by black guys is we think there is an honour system with fighting, they don't, white guys have to learn to get over it and swing first, and swing hard

Black guys cannot take punches, if you can hit decently hard, you can end a fight with 3-4 good punches on a black guy, they have no will power when they start getting hit

Why do people not go for the balls, throat, nose when they see they're fucked? You want to go home, don't you?

also, all training goes out the window if you aren't willing to/can't take a punch in the face

lol it's like they both have parkinson's

>The reason most white guys get fucked up by black guys is we think there is an honour system with fighting
This as when i fight i either try to kick the person in the balls/cunt or try to get the persons head into the pavement/window

>2 asians fighting
>literally no risk of physical harm to either combatant
>resort to full nuclear stabbing homicide

Hey I was born in Brampton but my parents left when I was 5 months old because it's kinda shitty place brah.

I never throw the first punch but I will choke out people and beat them till they're done.

That's dishonorable brah.
Lifting boosts testerone and all fighters lift brah, another thing is he learned from that, terrible hip movement Jesus Christ.
THE COMEBACK OF A CENTURY
That's some pussy shit unless you're fighting 2-3 people with questionable morals.

HOLYFUCK

That second elbow seemed borderline back of the head. Was there any debate about that?

>I never throw the first punch

this is gonna get you get sucker punched my friend, I learned that the hard way

I'm a flat roofer. Most days I am pushed to my limits, and can operate past my limits with circular breathing. I spend a lot of my working days in this state, to the point where being a superhuman is my "autopilot" mode. I'm not even very big, but hacking my body with circular breathing has given me a strange strength. I wish I could get big, but like most things in this world food repulses me and I do not eat to the point of being 'full'. The hunger keeps me focused.

All racist comments aside, the fact that the guy disengaged after he realized the kid in the hat was KO'd after three hits is honorable, he could have kept wailing on him but showed restraint.

also, heres some white vs black fights

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAYEmJzuAeE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8pUBudPcQ
youtube.com/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEM5jKlMqiM
watch?v=gmrcaHmMTR4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ty6k7MT8taM

More on the ear if you saw the fight live, close to the head though.
Been in 5 fights i'm not a big dude as well.

I'm 4-1 the smallest guy I fought was the one who fucked me up too pretty ironic.

The reason most niggers win street fights is because most niggers are hoodrats. When you're from the hood you fight alot. When you're from the hood you play alot of basketball and football and shit...

Basically you get in good shape and get lots of experience fighting. Generic white kids dont fight on a weekly basis like niggers so they are at an experience disadvantage.

How do I know? I am a peckerwood.

yeah modern society has different power structures. if you need to win fist fights to prove your worth it's because you're on the bottom rung of society already.

Is this from BVS? Looks like the dream sequence.

Fuck off nigger.

I've seen more honorable shit but yes he could've kept wailing like we've seen before in the past.
>Eternal Turk
Yeah i've hung out with a lot of Slavs/Latinos so I played a lot of sports and fought.

wat

>That's dishonorable
not as dishonorable as dying in a gutter

I'm mexican. White guys have a million excuses when it comes to their lack of fighting skills. In my opinion you just aren't built for it, neither are asians or hindus. You lack the aggression and testosterone needed. A black kid raised in the suburbs will still easily beat the fuck out of a white kid raised right next to him, and even be a good opponent for a scrappy white from the trailer park.

i just dont think you can prepare very well for someone who has 20lbs of hood strength on you...dont get me wrong, i could dominate someone my size no prob.

also- have you ever seen a black street fight without their hood rat friends joining in?

That was a good clip. The little guy pulled it out in the end, after it looked like he was finished.

thank you
:)

very unexpected.

Everything you just said is the whole point of Kajukenbo.

whooo what fucking faggit

Fighting is pretty exciting. Did well in school, but got over confident and tried to fight a kid by myself when he had all his friends. Got shit kicked. Was deserved and a good lesson. Not really worth it unless you have to, walking around for a week or 2 with your face banged up sucks.

>Going for the ez mode spots
Double edged sword my friend. If you go for them and you don't immediately win, you shift the playing field from a lowkey duel of honor to a straight up no rules deathmatch.

Bruh what if you wanna get big make protein shakes and smoothies easy calories.
Depends on circumstances.
I'm white and mexican and trust me i've seen a lot of white people fuck up black people and the other happening.
It depends what "type" of white people we are talking about. Rich nonathletic white kids will get murked by the average black/latino kid.
Yep but I was with the negroes had to restrain them.
When I lost my fight I just got super angry wasn't in a good mood for a whole week.

Holy shit did not see that coming.

this as well
^^^^^^^^^^^

Eh, fighting's not for me. I carry a .38 though in case shit goes from drunken disagreements to full on homicidal intent/mugging

ive fought a nigger befor and i'll fight a nigger again....

>i've seen a lot of white people fuck up black people

Because you live in canada, your blacks don't even count. Come to the south or the midwest, the average 13 year old black kid would fold probably 90% of grown white men in a street fight.

dude that guy looks badass!

fuck off with these Asperger threads man. No one goes seeking fights and those that do either carrying or retarded.

Man I wish I could be like you, food wise. I just love food. The only things that keep me from being suicidal are my birds, my food, my vidya, and my family.

Lmfao he had no chance what a fag

autopilot is what you should always try to be in...i have gotten to the point that i can just turn it on and off...i even close my eyes when i roll in bjj

I train BJJ and krav maga.

Krav maga is basically systemized dirty fighting. People hate on it as dishonorable but if you are up against at guy who has 6 inches and 40 pounds on you kicking him in the balls and biting off his ear sounds less reasonable.

>implying we don't have hoodrat blacks
Also now you're being stupid and extremely exaggerating. Your white people might be different i've choked out black dudes before who are hood as fuck. They show respect later or they cry "im finna get my boyz you lil nigguh" kek if you don't believe me I have a video.
He is badass.

Wrong. Go look at a list of boxing champions through the years. Italians, Irish, even Jews were all powerhouses in the years when they were establishing themselves in the US. Now you have eastern Europeans fucking shit up in MMA and boxing. Then each group evolved past the point of needing to fight to put food on the table, and got into things that don't require getting your head knocked in to make money.

The difference is that American blacks have never evolved past that point.

Burt Reynolds fucked that chink up!

Your blacks would not last 45 minutes in any US hood, they might as well be white. It doesn't matter though, 9/10 times when a black and white fight, the white boy gets his shit kicked.

ITT: teenagers

adults don't care about muh fightan skillz

Is that Woodley ?

Vasyl Lomachenko is a beast and such but Blacks and Mexicans have always been prevalent in boxing.

>Italians, Irish, even Jews

That was before they allowed blacks to box white men, once they entered all the white boys vanished from boxing. Now its 99% latino/black. MMA has like 10 black guys in the whole sport and they're all elite or champions lol.

You emotionally vested in this buddy, listen your whites might be different and I actually know so.

Skinny,weak never fought or did any sports in their life. I bet you the average white Canadian would schleeep a normal black American.

We got hockey and football pussy boy.

Shouldnt you guys be at work not dying due to propaganda.

this is why asians en masse scare me

Yeah that explains all the white canadian boxing and MMA champs lol. Its easy to act tough in a country that is like 90% white, and your blacks are like drake, and you have no chicano barrio mexicans

you can actually see why the little guy wins,

none of the punches taller guy is throwing are doing the job because he doesn't put any weight in them, short chubby guy twists his hips even just so slightly and knocks out big mongo

Nigga are you retarded the baddest man in the world is a 6'4 Slavic white man who slept Alistair Overoid you're being just ignorant now.
Yap.

The black guy from france is going to kill him. In boxing the champ is a big black guy from london.

>i just dont think you can prepare very well for someone who has 20lbs of hood strength on you

If you know extremely basic striking and grappling you can easily handle people who outweigh you but have no clue what they are doing. Something as simple as tucking your chin and moving in close can be enough to win, because 90% of your average Joe streetfighter will just try to throw arm punches at the back of your head in that situation.

Literally just learn how to actually put your body into a punch, and you will have an advantage over most people.

I've just realised Junior's foot hit the cage, I think he misjudged where he was in the ocatagon

>We got hockey and football pussy boy.

I'm white and I rekt the shit out of mexicans in high school. You're all too short and fat to fight. Sure a couple of you are good but realistically there's good fighters of all races out there.

I've been lifting regularly for a few years, and I'm in the MMA club at my university. I'd say that anyone with 3+ months of regular training has a distinct advantage over someone who doesn't know martial arts (not counting bullshit like TMA).

HOLY FUCK HAHAHA YOU THINK FRANCIS WILL KNOCK HIM OUT? He hasn't even fought anyone in the top 5 bruh.

JDS will sleep Francis easily and he got fucked by Stipe, also Anthony Joshua is a good fighter but he fought a fat old dude.
Is he fucking Canadian?
JDS was never the same after Cain fucked him.
Mexicans are great fighters those fat boys you fought were easy to murk, try fighting someone like Yair Rodriguez.

lol

/peasant

The longest continuous champion of the UFC is from Canada

Why are you Americans always so stupid? Like I almost feel bad for correcting you retards all the time. It's like picking up after a slow kid all day.

R these mexicans?

>Is he fucking Canadian?
Yes.

I only see these fights with white vs black, it is always a nerdy cuck white kid who clearly doesn't know how to fight. Massive amount of white people are very docile. Majority of blacks are aggressive, every fight I see with a capable white guy vs a black guy the white guy wins.

Fighting nigs are extremely easy. They swing for the fences, any basic self defense or boxing training will have you laughing. Easiest type of fighter to counter is a street nig.

Yes or Latinos.
I hope a fucking native sticks him, disgusting.

LOOK AT HIS BODY HOW BETTER QUESTION WHY?

who is he? i tried looking him up and some leather boot company showed up lol

When you 6"4 there is no one big for you. You perfect height to knock out 6"9 basketball players to manlets.

nice fucking combo

Don Frye

Get over it. I bet some of the best fighters ever never bothered. There's pussies and natural born killers of every race.

A healthy Cain Velasquez destroys Miocic

JSP is a joke. All he did was takedowns on manlets. He was the longest continuous champ of nothing frankly.

I see you OP.

GSP? He got K.O'd by a fat 5'4 guido from new york. How many black guys did he fight like 2?

White men are docile by nature

Don't worry, he's probably from Toronto.

He was a master of controlling a fight. His standup game was sick while climbing the ladder, once you are champ you tend to fight defensively since you are the one who has the belt on the line.

>tfw mexican-croatian
feels bad but I don't know because Miocic has been murking people his last 4 fights.

HW fight of the decade IMO.
>white men docile by nature
History proves you otherwise.

If you lived in LA like me you would see that the vast majority of mexicans are no where near Yair Rodriguez. You stupid leaf.

?

>Getting fit makes you a fag
I see you fatty

Untill we chimp out.

We just pick our battles, no reason to berserk in times of peace.

>grew up with two older brothers that constantly fought and picked on me
>have won every fight I've ever been in because I'm used to fighting people twice my size
My brothers are my best friends now but holy shit I used to get the shit kicked out of me as a kid

> The one webm where the black guy actually wins

I don't train, but i'm a drywaller so i'm kinda bulky anyways. I drink a lot and when I do my inner scrapper comes out and i'm pretty good at take downs

youtube.com/watch?v=lPyAxItHxbI

this is what happens when black boys start acting up

>people actually do this