Is mestizo pussy white enough for Sup Forums? I fell in love with a Chilean girl...

Is mestizo pussy white enough for Sup Forums? I fell in love with a Chilean girl. I'm completely white and she's probably around 50-60% white, anyway hopefully our children will be Sup Forums approved, because I'm already in the country. Pic related at the left looks like my Waifu.

>referring to your lover as "my Waifu"
There's no way you actually have a girlfriend dude.

I actually do m8, mestizas love the Big White Cock

Even if you do have a girlfriend, why the fuck are you posting about it on Sup Forums? Especially when you're asking if you should fuck her. If you want to do it, just go for it. No one cares.

yeah thats fine

Even though I am chilean myself I don't find the women there that attractive.

why did you leave

sale conchetumare

Why are you hiding behind that flag

You fell in love, ya dun goofed, but the only way you'll be satisfied instead of wondering what it could have been every few months is trying.

>chilean women
>hot

pick one

stop looking for women in flaite shitholes

but he is right
not even the upper class or middle upper class are hot
t. went to a private school

Why do you care what pol thinks if you fell in love with her?

Tell me, if you had a chance to live in the greatest country in the world, would you take it?

idk
why don't you ask the m*xicans

hay harta cuica rica, pero en general las minas buenas no superan el 10% del total

Kek.

>hay harta
k
debes tener estandares bastante bajos

todos los paises tienen sus pinches mujeres que fueron moldeadas para la verga

stfu 7-0

there's a lot of white guys that don't seem to mind

>50-60% white
That's 40-50% Spanish, which is a dark swarthy European, not very white already. Maybe if she was 85%+ Spanish it would be okay, but if not you're destined to have manlet sons and hobgoblin daughters

OP post pics so that we can get a better picture of the situation

is fapping the situation?

Better then having little chink white mutt babies with slanted retarded looking eyes as a product of WMAF couples getting shilled by retarded white neckbeards on pol that's for sure

>shipped by white neckbeards
I bet it's kikes actually

(((white neckbeards)))