Fucking lel they're building a bulletproof glass wall around the Eiffel tower due to terrorism

Fucking lel they're building a bulletproof glass wall around the Eiffel tower due to terrorism

twitter.com/thesundaytimes/status/879040250215051265

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7S1Pm_2N2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh great, now civilians can be penned into a 8ft gladiator ring while the terrorists systematically execute all of them with only a CCTV camera to protect them.

Part and parcel.

They have to keep tourism money flowing somehow.

Goats have to penned for culling.

lol wot?
if terrorists wanted to do anything to the french tower they would probably drive a plane into it
or throw the bomb over the wall when no one's looking

but really.... just looks really stupid

They need to bomb proof that shit!

>One of the UK's most Iconic and modern buildings still can't surpass a 19th century lump of Iron
rlly maek u think huh

Bump

>The days when penniless lovers could stroll hand in hand beneath its 1,063ft of steel then go up it on a giddy whim are gone for good.

>The Paris authorities are switching 80% of ticket sales to the internet and raising the price of on-the-spot tickets from about £15 to £22.

ISIS raising up prices. They are truly (((their pawns)))

The CCTV won't protect them.
It will only watch them die.

This is trumps fault.

This really screams "something isn't right".

Wat
Eiffel tower is in France

BUILD THE WALL

Good thing macron is in power to save their country. Lol

The shard, tard

WTF\

I saw it at a mall in Vermont.
It must be 60 or 70 feet tall

How did they get it to france?

Buildlets, when will they learn?

It's a glorified radio mast and we have several taller ones.

but is it truckproof?

And just for reference, the tallest actual building in France is two-thirds the size of the Eiffel tower.

WTF this is racist! Build bridges, not walls!

There is no such thing as Islamic terrorism!

Why not just build the safety fence on the french borders?

How much will this cost? Are they not in massive debt?

If Europeans had practiced getting run over by smaller trucks then these big ones wouldn't have been as effective.

Amazing. A country of manlet buildings, just like Napoleon

M8 why did you even reply to him?

Who gives a fuck what an obese septic thinks, all their cities are hideous concrete jungles filled with real animals from the heart of the Congo.

I see that's right next to your world-famous art museum and elaborate palace.

>BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS!

>why isn't this giant glass building taller than this giant iron antenna

Cheeky French sissyboy detected

I can't believe frogs elected this cuck

>that nose
wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

if divisive and inflammatory far right, anti-immigration rhetoric didn't further entrench isolated, fearful and socially disconnected individuals within their already tragically (yet justifiably) warped ideology, there would be no need for these kinds of measures. if vast sections of european population dig their heels in against progressive ideological reform then what do they expect?

PART & PARCEL MON AMIS

lel niceee

Watch it be a fucking Mime wall

ugh, paris is disgusting

the bag is muslim immigrants

it's sad to see desu

Can people still drive under the EIffel tower?

Macron is the definition of a crypto-jew.
If you told me that was France 5 years ago, I would've laughed at your face. And the photo says 2015, so God knows how much worse it's gotten now.

>And the photo says 2015, so God knows how much worse it's gotten now
I assembled that image 2 years ago, I had the same thought... It's gotten way worse.

Why? The Muslims are just going to knock it down in a big celebration in a few years.

Funny how they think about protecting their 'symbols', rather than their own people first.

where are all the women refugees?

and whya re allt hese faggots dressed better than me?

The Eiffel Tower should be knocked down.

lel

>filled with real animals from the heart of the Congo.

Ours are here because of a lack of foresight from previous generations. Yours are there because of your inherent love of black cock.

Exactly

Good idea
they shouldve done the Louvre
The thought of those smelly, oily, shitskin, goat fuckers destroying the stuff in there bothers me more alot

youtube.com/watch?v=e7S1Pm_2N2k

FRANCE IS RUINED

>part of the parcel memelords
This is a good thing
People are now aware Muslims are batshit nuts, and this is such a simple passive way of the French gorvernment dealing with it
Grats frogs, at least you're doing more than the Brits to protect your landmarks

It would be easier to just get rid of muslims that build that monstrosity.

The diversity is soo good for my butthole

my thoughts exactly. In France when you say this people snap out and get all like "ooooh now that you mention this it makes a lot of sense".
But hey what can you expect from a mayor who saw no problem building a bridge with STAIRS AT ONE SIDE WITHOUT A RAMP so people in a wheelchair could not access the Eiffel Tower ?

Nice

u think?

Lol we are allowing this to happen. No one else Is. We are the ones that are cucked.

The priority seems to be their political power.

No one expected Europe to be flooded with rapist Muslim niggers.

Like what the fuck? No one is prepared for this.

Frogs BTFO

fucking really? I do not remember millions of people in protest trying to stop this bs. Every happening IS OUR FAULT. We have the power to stop but like I said we are fucked by people in power that our supposed to protect us.

When i was there some months ago ,inside the tower there is a panel showing different towers in the world compared to the eiffel tower.

Some tolerant leftist or kebab build a plane crashing into trump tower.

So probably some terror supporters entered the tower already , the weird thing is that no one fix that shit , i mean seriously french you are suffering from terrorist and you let someone do that shit inside the eiffel tower.

We need more Breiviks.

So true. Poland did march with millions of protesters. The US voted trump in. Everyone else, brainwashed to their end.

>what is the 1960s Nigerian immigration as well as Nigerian refugees from the Biafra war
Retard

it's interesting how collapsing societies tend to elect the most accurately representational leaders while in their death throes -- dumbf for burgerville and now 'this' for Gaulistan

a fucking spire

>Come to Paris, city of love!
>See all of our landmarks
>Including the Eiffel Tower, complete with a brand new 8 foot tall bulletproof glass wall to prevent the blacks and muslims from killing you

>bulletproof glass wall around the Eiffel tower

So what they actually did was make a nice barrier to keep in thousands of panicking people as someone fires over the top of it. Or blows up a bomb in the middle of it.

Oh and now rescuers have trouble getting in there, in case someone sets fire to it or blows up some of the struts.

The Eiffel Tower is evil. It should be melted down and turned into pig troughs.

It's just the french bending over for invaders once again..nothing to see here

Yeah, I'm aware. Leaders that can't protect their own people should be rid of. They literally fail one of their primary purposes.

Based Vatican-Romanists

And remember what happened to Napoleon. They exiled him.

But user if we cut our cock and balls ànd get tighter collar daddy state will protect us!!!

>this is what statists unironiclly believe

Mark Steyn talked about this.....unwilling to build a wall around the a country's borders, yet they put up walls all over the place whether they are bullet proof glass walls around the tower, or military police surrounding a concert venue.