Why do people pretend to be white when they aren't even blue eyed blondes and their skin doesn't turn pink in the sun?

Why do people pretend to be white when they aren't even blue eyed blondes and their skin doesn't turn pink in the sun?

Nice try, Shlomo. You gotta be more subtle.

Because our race is Aryan?
Our fathers were horsemen conquerors?

WE

I AM

ERAMOS

Whyyoushouldnotgrowabeardbefore30.jpg

Lol
You look like shit.

Post yours nigger

ARIOS

Lookin' sexy there, Magellan.

Big talking coming from a spic
You know what you are? You're a rape baby born of a spanish conquistador and some native cunt he stuck his dick in.
My ancestors were busy doing the raping and pillaging and creating the western world you unfortunately live in

That talk gets me wet desu

Silly m*xican
white people have hair that goes from brown to blonde (aryans) or very dark brown (meds), and ehes that go from brown to blue. And btw no one in your shithole is white, not even the self proclaimed ones (pic related)

I'd let him circumnavigate my globe. No homo.

Unless your ancestors were wealthy elite, they got raped too.

>our
but dont look like one. You look like a med at best

>white people have hair that goes from brown to blonde

Those trips lie.
Blue eyed blondes look very different from that Portuguese guy above, they are whiter and better looking overall.
So nice try my "white" friend.

Post your face mapuche, I am Aryan.

how can an european look "whiter" than another you dumbfuck???
what's the definition of white you're using btw?
I consider both aryans and meds as white, and even aryans can have brown hair
Also I never stated being white you literal retard

I'm not an autist, and you can't be an aryan if you have stated several times in other threads that you're iberian (a med).

Burgersharts. The white race is a bit of a meme, it's the light phenotype that's being destroyed(mostly due to recessiveness of genes and minority in numbers), not necessarily the white race.

There are 3 major European races: Germanics, Meds and Slavs and a few minor ones (Finnics, Celts etc). This is how it's always been until burgersharts started the white people maymay. Not all native Europeans are light-colored. Germanics largely are, so are West Slavs and Finnics. Some East Slavs can be occasionally and very rarely Meds and South Slavs.

Fuck off nigger, native Iberians are white as you can see from all historical paintings and common sense.

Iberians are iberian from the Aryan race.

Aryan doesn't actually mean light-colored. Meds have dark eyes+hair (like 90% of the world already does) and their skin isn't fair (purple/brown instead of pink pussy too).

Quit shitting up threads, paco.

Dirty semites gave 000000000% to do with Iberians, I see them as shitskins of another world.

I AM
Iberian

>what's the definition of white you're using btw?

Common sense?
Europe is a location not a race.
You cannot have all these colors and then say they belong to the same race.
Just look at niggers, Asians and Indians; they all look the fucking same when you go to their countries.

Meanwhile you got a lot of mestizos and in Europe and retards in chile calling themselves "white", like they all belong to a single Aryan bloodline that traces back to the ice age.

Blondes are the pure whites, not you.

>med at best

>Blondes are the pure whites.

This argument is pretty retarded. My brother has blonde hair and blue eyes while I have brown hair and darker eyes.

We can all argue semantics, while Mohamed, his 10 wifes and their litter of kids all call themselves "European"

> common sense
No, you're classifying only nordics as whites. You're using a different definition. I consider all europeans as whites, just like white nationalists and such do. You probably are a mestizo, so your definition of white doesn't matter, to those people, no one cares.

Your country also has retards calling themselves white, but less than us, probably bc the USA is so near to you.

And again, I never stated being white you idiot. Also a log of meds (if not all, idk since I don't live there) are born with pale skin and light hair (and sometimes also light eyes, but again, idk since i don't live there, but I've seen some of them and heard about them) and then their skin and hair gets darker

what did you expect from a m*xican, they are by far the most retarded posters on Sup Forums, idk by mods haven't permanently banned them.

You have the light genes too but since they're recessive the dark ones won out
your brother got the recessive+recessive allele combination

>My brother has blonde hair and blue eyes while I have brown hair and darker eyes.

boy I got bad news for your dad

Don't you know? Black is the new white.

He is a man? Google the face composite of Italians.

>no blue eyes
>receding hairline
>most likely a manlet
Shitskin

East Slavs actually have more Fair Complexed people than West Slavs.

>flag
look who's talking, your country is like 90% mongrel (White and Native American mix).

his country is 100% brown

I never claimed to be "white", no one in Mexico gives a shit about race because we're 90% mestizos.
Blonde people however are seen as white, if you only have light skin then people just say you're another mestizo, nothing relevant.

Lol ur ugly

That's what he said idiot