Why is there so much hate for Asian women on this board?

Why is there so much hate for Asian women on this board?

Why are there so many fucking shills and slide threads on this board?

r/hapas do most of these threads

I'm married to one and she's a cunt.

> dat pussy game is redickulus (TM)

Why are you on reddit? Unlike you virgins, I've been around the block a few times and I don't see why Sup Forums hates guys that date asian women.

Jealous white roasties with roast beef pussies that feel entitled to white men. After fucking various European/American women I found a qt Japanese gf and it was the best discovery of my life.

So should we lynch you as a race traitor in the new reich?

Lots of white femanons lurk

I dunno, all I know is latinas don't get enough love

CUM DUMPSTERS

You are trying way too hard

who is this

Not an argument

i love asian women

i'd feel guilty giving my son a 3 inch dick though when i've had a good 10 years of slaying with my 8 incher

>muh reich
Never going to happen, whiteboi

I have never posted on reddit or had an account there. I just lurk on one subreddit for the keks.
Much of Sup Forums believe in white genocide and so marrying asian instead of white contributes to the genocide.

No one believes you bro

>m-muh reich!
>m-muh day of the rope!!

You know that's never gonna happen again, right? Not after your daddy Hitler lost and fucked up the name of nationalism forever.

east asians have neanderthal genes too though. they're just distantly related caucasians.

yeah they chimp out sometimes but so do some white people, and sure there's a higher proportion of heartless ones than heartless whites.

but seriously there are some quality ones

we love >>//jp/

Because the jav idols posted here aren't representative of real chinkshit chipmunk faced gooks.
Most of them are hideous, manipulative, gold diggers, awful in bed, and will make your children not look like you at all unless you're also asian.

Asian women don't put out which makes Asian men commit suicide

It is necessary for the whites who want to preserve the purity of their race to push this narrative.

Whether this is right or wrong is for you to decide.

Its proof that white women and hapas come here