Im a redpilled jew

I grew up with jewish parents but they didnt give a shit about going to temple and shit. I got a bar mitzvah and a circumcision and thats all thats Jewish about me. Im very right leaning and constantly browse pol. I constantly reveal my power level to people and everytime they freak out on me and accuse me of being a nazi i say "you know im Jewish right?" And they all have shocked faces and basically just shut down.
I need more truth bombs to drop on people cuz i basically have immunity from social backlash. Give me all the arguments and redpills these libs can swallow and Ill force it down their throats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
henrymakow.com/2017/06/why-do-I-reman-jewish.html
aryanism.net/religion/judaism/
youtu.be/1tDOZOW0IFg?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
youtube.com/watch?v=AaZldOUC-q8
falsificationofhistory.co.uk/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
henrymakow.com/circumcision.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jew.

Ill admit even though im right leaning idgaf about politics in general. I just like watching libs squirm when i regurgitate your arguments and then seeing them not be able to use the nazi card and try to use logic. Its hilarious

He's got ya there, kikey.

Na im not much different. I just like to see the people who cry nazi not be able to do so. Im running out of ammo tho and need some more

I hope you understand that I'm skeptical of the Jew who says "trust me, I'm different." But if all you're asking is that I give you some arguments to use on others, then I can't see the harm in it.

Are you looking for arguments/redpills on Jews specifically, or on right-wing views more generally?

It's you, jew.

Right wing views

Again my mission isnt to redpill I just know the redpilles viewpoints and personally have right leaning views but im just tryin to take advantage of my social immunity. Cant call a jew a nazi and its fun to watch them go nuts when they cant

What did jew just fucking calling me, shinny?

They don't understand politics outside of identity.

Right and when someone who is supposed to adhere to an identity such as judaism breaks their narrative their brains short circuit and its grand to watch

I for one absolutely want redpilled jews as allies and friends- its mostly about how jews use their power to hijack our foreign policy and media and so forth.

if they simply were loyal Americans- zero problem with the jooos.

actually not with israel either apart from their buying our government and all thst has meant.

Honestly, nothing is worse than a traitor to his people.

Nobody will ever truly respect you Josephus.

Im not a Jew but ffs, grow a spine you self hating kike.

You could be trolling, but just in case you aren't:

I'm going to attend Hillel when my uni starts in fall. I'm not Jewish, but what's the best way to convince the Jews that I am a secular Jew? I am uncut and don't have a Jewish surname, so that is a big negative, but would knowing about the holidays and a few Yiddish words effectively convince them I'm Jewish?

hmm ok, here ya go buddy. But in return you have to tell me, is it true that all Jews wear a bag of jew gold around their necks?

Do you believe in the holocaust?

if you want your children to be sane do not circumcise.

this and iodine deficiency (almost everyone is because they stopped putting it in almost everything except certain type of salt) raises risk of autism exponentially.

wtf i love kikes now

Whoa...
This make me wonder, because I was circumcised and I've struggled with anxiety all my life and can't seem to stop seeing people as threats to the point that it severely inhibits my ability to socialize.

I don't understand the illusion. The cat clearly spins counter-clockwise and then switches to spin clockwise.

its one of the reasons why so many Jewish people have problems with psychopathy.

I am also a Jew by the way. by blood, not religion.

More like this

>if they simply were loyal

that's like saying, "a nigger wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't retarded"

I guess that means you were circumcised as well. Why would they do this to their own people?

your brains visual processing center, when it has no points of reference (light gradients) will fill in the gaps so to speak at random and something that appears to be rotating in one direction can the next moment appear the opposite if the rate of change remains the same.

There is nothing wrong with caring about your own people. The problem with jews is that many of them target other people systematically and that also creates enemies. If you can reduce that it's a good thing for everyone.

>"you know im Jewish right?"
This is a pretty savage tactic

its tradition and most very likely dont know or understand. Or wouldnt care to understand in the first place.

>Bobby Fischer
How could one man be so based back then, a jew himself, no less

Hello fellow whites.

Yes
it is believed that gold attracts gold
kosher jews carry it tied around thier nutsacks

it is, my favorite is to rub people's noses in the evidence that Jewish people behave more like the Nazis they portray than the actual Nazis ever did.

Are you me?

>tfw almost fucked a girl but she thought I was muslim, I explained that we also can't eat pork but it's different, she thought I was lying. Usually fobs are easy to get but god damn. Need to hide Judaism more.

so thats why they are always hunched over!

WTF
jews behave like nazis
nazis are better then jews

you've got a screw looose user
better get right with jesus (a jew btw)

brother nathaniel?

Don't forget about the federal reserves, big conglomerate banks, central banks and the worst of them all CFR

So much of the Jewish tradition is rooted in tribalism and being a outsider inside another group, that they bring much of their problems on themselves.

Milo?

Ok, here's a REAL test to see how "redpilled" you are, Jew. Do you believe in Christianity?

Those men are not jewish.
They are obviously white.
Says so right in the description.
Why are you attacking jews like this. Haven't we suffered enough, 6 million gassed, let us live in peace FFS.

get comfy with other jews and when you have enough info leak it. If Sup Forums is right you can secure your place in history and be an honorary aryan

Heh heh, the leaf. That should be plenty of redpill for all the libs in a real Nazi's life. Just tell them about the shoah. Yes, a quarter of a million people, mostly Jewish, died of starvation and typhus. It was a great human tragedy in wartime. But it wasn't a targeted genocide of the poor victimized Jewish people.

I don't understand what's wrong with circumcision. If it were not for that, my penis would be amputated now!

>jews push jesus
yes goy, if you let your enemies kill you, you win

Well, studies are saying it psychologically scars babies and I wonder if it had something to do with my anxiety.

Jewish people are mostly aryan already.

Its established historical fact.
Im not going to even engage in debate about it. My grandparents, Avi and Sara Sphinktorlikur were gassed at camp eichenwald in 1946.

Nobody hates you like kin, user

See: the eternal slav, the eternal sub-saharan, the eternal chink, etc.

"Why doesn't Israel accept refugees?"

Answer the damn question jew!

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

now your against jesus
not only do you think its "funny" that 10 million jews were gassed, but now you want to gas jesus too

what the fuck is wrong with nazis

unncessary and unmedicated uncircumcisions are bad. medically necessary are ok.

The pain of it is the problem.

I also wonder if there is some kind of scientifically unexplored connection between the condition of the penis and brain function. Maybe the removal of foreskin has some kind of psychologically manifested consequence.

why are nazis always trying to kill six million jews
they tried it in ww1, the holodomor and again in ww2
its alomost like the nazis have some perverse fetish for killing six million jews.

It would damage our cultural heritage, Is rael is a small struggling democracy, beset upon from all sides by evildoers.

Ok class
Now everyone say it all at the same time:

"Six million jews were gassed during the holocaust. Nazis are bad people."

henrymakow.com/2017/06/why-do-I-reman-jewish.html

aryanism.net/religion/judaism/

youtu.be/1tDOZOW0IFg?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

youtube.com/watch?v=AaZldOUC-q8

falsificationofhistory.co.uk/

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/

>take the white pill

And what if they point to demographics as a counter-argument? Or that their treatment of Palestinians is infinitely patient and gentle compared to their neighbours?

perhaps but that is less measurable.

>the holodomor

we want to gas everyone and everything semitic. jesus is jew, and so are you.

Of course he does.
He's also nepotistic as any other Jew. Don't listen to this kike OP BS. Fuck Jews every single one of them.

There's nothing you can do. The Jew's actually have a sixth sense that alerts them to the presence of another Jew.
One of the perks of being god's chosen people.

What about me Sup Forums?

>The Jew's actually have a sixth sense that alerts them to the presence of another Jew.
>One of the perks of being god's chosen people.
its actually because most of us share a at least one of a group of facial phenotype characteristics, most of which are similar to black or middle eastern people (semites are the cross of European/neanderthals and homosapiens)

henrymakow.com/circumcision.html

>makes you hornier but less satisfied with sex, disrupts mate pair bonding, why circumscribed people act like degenerate perverts

Do us a favor and hang yourself.

don't take it personally, kid

Seems like even Jews got jewed by Kellog.

He spent his entire life exposing the Jews. Pagans BTFO.

the bible and churches everywhere need to be gassed

jesus wasn't real dumb faggot.

why are we worshiping some fucking retard jew from 2000 years ago when we get a new cell phone every year

fucking update yourself you fucking braindead rock

Anyone who does this to a kid, regardless of religious "justification," belongs in either a GULAG, a cell, or a padded room.

Indeed.

Honestly I think there's more than one factor in the development of psychological issues but I definitely wouldn't say it's impossible that circumcision in infancy is a potential factor. It's unlikely that something that painful and serious would have no effect.

nobody gives a fuck kike

if you were truly redpilled you would move to israel

Do your best to look as jewish as possible.

most are just ignorant as to what it actually entails or WHY it is done other than tradition.

Pictured: Fred Trump

looks alot like Julian Assange doesnt he?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Because nobody wants to admit there's something even potentially wrong with their genitalia. Thus, many men who had it done on them as infants or children do mental gymnastics to defend the practice.

You're not the only one OP. I think there are more red-pilled Jews, Blacks, and women on /pol than most people realize. Even if the majority of a group is a certain way, there will always be outliers, and we are those outliers..

I can see why, I don't want to come to grips with the fact that I'm mutilated physically, sexually, and psychologically.