Who care' s if 29,000 people die because of the new Republican healthcare plan?

Who care' s if 29,000 people die because of the new Republican healthcare plan?

Isn't that a good thing? Don't more people need to die so that there's more resources for the rest of us and we aren't waisting money on the extreme elderly and the retarded Or already dead ones that wouldn't be able to survive without the intervention of others?

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/resources/socialized-health-care-the-communist-dream-and-the-soviet-reality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>29,000 less nogs
oh no goym its another shoah

I agree with you up until elderly people.
I don't think niggers and the mentally feeble deserve government handouts, but if you have spent 60+ years of your life working and building a better country for your fellow man you deserve to at least have your bases covered.
Everyone else can fuck off and die though.

a surprisingly un-leaf post

I actually despise this place and I think everybody around me has their heads up their asses. That or they're too polite to do anything about their government raping them every day.
My dream is to one day move to Texas.

The Democrat healthcare plan:

fee.org/resources/socialized-health-care-the-communist-dream-and-the-soviet-reality/

>My dream is to one day move to Texas.
i actually live in Texas, its pretty sweet, except im in houston so its full of niggers

ACA is shit
The best thing the Repubs did was remove the fucking mandate so you're not forced to buy health insurance

The whole muh millions off healthcare just means people won't be forced to pay for it

Red Team / Blue Team

both hate you.

Bernie said millions would die though.

It's only gonna hurt the Dems so I'm all for it.

Yeah I would never move to Houston or Dallas. I hate cities and I hate niggers so that's a double no.
I was thinking Amarillo would be a nice place to settle down.

Your first mistake was relying on the government for anything.
Your second mistake was thinking anyone deserves anything they can't pay for.
Your third mistake was believing predictions.

No, if they were good citizens they would go into a suicide booth and turn into soylent green.

>Amarillo
Amarillo is pretty nice, not to small so it's still easy to get what you want/need. Idk what your work situation is like, or how expensive the land is there, but if i could move anywhere, it would be the texas hill country. I love it out there

>Have new government pool of money
>Hmm should we dole it out quickly or make it last?
>Start giving it out quickly, realize it won't last
>Cut it off
DA GOVERNMENT BE STEALING DEM PROGRAMS

I make a decent amount of money here in canuckistan and I could probably make even better money out there. I could probably even find a work program because the company I work for is based in the USA and we often get people from Florida, Georgia, and Texas up to talk to us.
Honestly the only thing keeping me back is my spouse who seems to love this country. She is beginning to see how fucked it is here though so I'm hoping one day she changes her mind. Often the only arguments she brings up are "its too warm" and "my family is all here".

OH YEAH, we gotta kill off people in out country as well as in those other 7 different countries we are at war with. BUT WE DEFINITELY DONT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO GIVE EVERYONE HEALTHCARE. Dont mind the Weapons deals we gave to the Wahhabi Extremists in Saudi Arabia. THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT MORE THAN ENOUGH TO GO AROUND.

>what is era of post scarcity?
>what is Scandinavian social democracy
>durrr durr muh liberties to rent gouge the proletariat
>muh fear of the brown people takin all err welfare munni
HARDCORE MEME. keep up pants wetting trickle-down-your-leg economists.

thats a lot of sperging there buddy

What were those 29000 people doing before seven years ago?

Health care is not a right. Supporting the weak because of humanitarianism only creates more weakness.
Yeah, it sucks that people have to starve to death, but in the long run your country won't turn into a poverty stricken mess because nobody can do anything for themselves.
There are insurance programs out there that can give you a decent amount of coverage and they are a hell of a lot cheaper than having to tax the shit out of everyone.

Yeah let's just destroy the entire countries economy because some people think bringing back slavery is a ok.

Everyone dies

>those jobless rural hicks that are being kept alive through medicaid will be the first to die
Please Trump don't be a pussy, it'll all be worth it if at least one kekistani magapede has to watch his mother die a slow agonizing death because they can't afford their meds

t. retard that has never heard of charity in his life

The high estimates of the number of people that died because of lack of healthcare before ACA is under 50k in a country of over 300 million.

This guy gets it.