youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/20/delingpole-the-pause-in-global-warming-is-real-admits-climategate-scientist/
youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So sleepy.

>sleeping
>ever

You always think if it was staged this way or just a chance shot.

can you fucking redditers stop beating the hillpepe meme like a fucking dead horse?

Sup Forums BTFO

Hi I'm Trump. I really like thing.

But now I'm president thing called me something bad so I hate thing! You should hate thing too now! #Thing

2018 is going to be a slaughter

Not gay, at all. I just am personally pro-LGBT (I know, neck myself).

CLIMATE ALARMISTS BTFO
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/20/delingpole-the-pause-in-global-warming-is-real-admits-climategate-scientist/

>Vilage

Nice going, redneck.

It looked pretty unintentional when it happened.

Not if Maxine Watters has anything to say about it.

Why does the eternal poo love Trump so much?

>nigs shoot each other a lot
What's the revelation here?

I have a slight fear that the AHCA completely fucks up and drastically cuts into Trump's 2018 and 2020 elections.

>can't name one specific example
Made me think

>tfw rural and suburban retard

I'm sorry :(

Wisconsin fag here Tammy has a 0% chance of winning reelection. She only won in 2012 because she was riding off of Obangos coattail.

BET was on 8 channels. No al white channels allowed. CMT only has one channel. But they were probably BASED BLACKS right fellow pedes?

there is a time and a place, but spamming the same 15 images in multiple threads every fucking night ruins the joke

Trump and Modi meeting with be amazing.

IT'S BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST

I'm phone posting retard. Not only did it not autocorrect, but the browser is shitty on Sup Forums.
Get fucked, faggot.

how does this nigger expect us to take him seriously when he watches the country music channel?

DEFEND THIS

Why do you keep spamming this? No one fucking cares. I doubt anyone in this thread besides you even has cable. We know the media is controlled by the left and jews. Why don't you go do something about it instead of impotently spamming this?

They're not the same 15, sweetie. I have over 700 Hillpepes.

I was on a niggers tumblr and there was a post about Polish feminists coming here for women's equality and their research found that women are killed 4x as much as men by guns. I call 100% bullshit.

I wouldn't be upset if Manchin wins re-election.
Donnelly hasn't been doing terribly either.

Thanks to the user for letting me know my magical anime girls were back. I'm only on episode 18, so I have quite a bit left to go.

Gonna finish Twin Peaks and the movie first though.

are the Patriots (our team)?

they did the same thing for mtv awards

i think anyone under viacom just has to obey their masters and show it

fabulous excuse, really makes up for your stupidity

Thats a pretty awful back swing, its indefensible

the point still stands, hillpepes aren't like awoos, you're doing more harm to the joke than good.

Remember when dealing with the DNC their biggest weakness is the moral state of their leadersip. It's the Seven Deadly Sins. Leftism by its nature is totalitarian and polytheistic, so to speak. Obama is proud and consumed by his legacy- the Left itself needs to break him so they can move forward. Hillary also is proud and no doubt wants another go. All will want new leadership, however. But make that leader appear a liability and they will break. Otherwise identify the vices of the leadership and play them off of each other.

You're gay and you're interested in another man's ass. Nothing to defend. You're clearly gay.

Are you the same rebel fag who wouldn't shut up about being gay?

This place is so low energy it's ridiculous it's a snoozement here.....might as well just gol..to..bed....

Guys...people are getting triggered over Hillpepes. What do we do?? :(

Prophecy is real

exactly
meanwhile hillary cant even speak at a talk she was paid millions for without coughing
>we really did elect the best president

>I'm phone posting retard.

Well now that that's cleared up...

>yfw Trump announces deal between #1 US toilet manufacturer and India

That's a comfy Pence...

global warming / climate change goes to hiatus the same time when muira goes to hiatus

Trump is friends with Brady and Belichick and they endorsed him.

I don't, but it's the only white awards show, and it gets one channel. Also people who listen to that voted Trump so you might not want to shit on them.

Have we begun memes/dirt on each Democrat? We need to help Trump.

TWO SCOOPS?!?

>Get caught lying multiple times
>Expect people to take your word as gospel
>Call anyone who calls out your bullshit "unscientific"

Even the non retarded hillpepes are making fun of them because it looks like a childish fantasy of what they WISH happened but didn't in reality. Did you actually convince legitimate hillary supporters to spread these? Good shit.

kek

but muh Bill Nye

LOCK HER UP
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P
It's because most people here are mindless idiots who don't understand the importance, the fun, the tradition, the value or the economics behind making your own memes/pepes. I love making my own OC though I only have paint so mine aren't "fancy." It would be a huge blessing if all these nupol anons started posting their own memes, but I doubt the trend will ever come back like it was :c

country music is for faggots.

ann coulter is right the bill should just allow a normal open market instead of laws that demand crazy packages

>call skeptics anti science
>the entire basis of the scientific method is skepticism
really made me think

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

you need to leave

>It would be a huge blessing if all these nupol anons started posting their own memes, but I doubt the trend will ever come back like it was :c
There's much to less to meme about though. It's not campaign season anymore, that's to be expected.

Friendly reminder that Kennedy could potentially retire tomorrow.

I push my fingers into my eyes...

does the bill even remove state lines and remove the employee-employer relationship?

They are mostly republicans you retard

Does anybody else just want to send both Cernovich and Spencer into the Phantom Zone? I'm tired of these fucks putting ego over the movement.

>This is a real article

Yes. A spelling error while typing on the phone on the shifty iOS operating system on a Macedonian pottery forum really solidifies my intelligence at the rural retard level. Great analysis. It's wonderful having a back-and-forth about a small error involving missing a single character from a word. It's totally worth our time discussing. You sure showed me, user.

I got banned for posting a Hillpepe a week ago, so I vowed I will post them more than ever before out of spite. Filter me if it bothers you, sweetie.

I'm phone posting, retard.*
Ok, sure. Let me carefully review my posts before I submit them. I must make sure they're 100% correct so I get lots of upvotes and I can impress everyone on this shitty forum.

in all seriousness this new wave pop country muh truck muh tractor music is absolute trash

I would've given anything to see her cry

gg Trump.
g....g....

I hope so. White House user said this week was gonna be one full of happenings. He turned out to be legit. I think this is what he meant.

You can't do that with 50 votes. This is the reconciliation bill, only phase 1.

>new wave pop country

Talking Heads/Taylor Swift collab when

Or more likely, rage and hurt Bill

dumb yankee go to bed

a nice rule of thumb is that if it shows up at the CMT awards, then it's probably not worth listening to a lot of the time

wowoweeee didn't realize we were allowed to shit up the board as long as we used our phones to do it thanks for the hot tip, stonewall!

ZRUUUMPF

awoo

Considering all the evil shit he's done, I still find myself feeling sorry for Bill.

>b-but muh economic nationalism

I'm gonna make some /comfy/ Kansas threads to raise general state awareness/support kris kobach come 2018. You and everyone else (except FBI nazi flag posters) are invited!

Country music today is basically 90s pop music

T H I C C

The Articles of Impeachment would be hilarious, just a long blank piece of paper.

frendli remunder to slep hydrated

And yet, you're still going on and on about it. Quality posts, user. Please kill yourself.

I'm with you, until I think of all the children he raped

i have yet to read an article that gives me a nice breakdown of the pros and cons of the bill, do you know of any?