LEFT IS IMPLODING

It has begun: Women with Star of David flags told to leave Chicago gay pride march

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/25/women-with-star-david-flags-told-to-leave-chicago-gay-pride-march.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is like saying the "soviets are imploding" when Stalin purged Trotsky.

The left is enforcing it's orthodoxy and becoming a more ideologically homogenous killing machine.

Modern libs hate Israel

looks like the kikes degenerate creation is turning on them. Good.

as long as they are killing jews, let them go.

>goy we can't bring ourselves into this culture, it doesn't respect it, stop!
>btw VIVA LE BENIS IN WOMAN BENIS

I thought nether political spectrum liked jews, especially the left.

>the left hates jews
>the left likes to censor shit that offends them and they are VERY easily to offend
>the left likes to violently assault people that have different views

wtf my KKK grandpa is a leftist

Where's archive-kun where we need him

Get fucked Chaim. Jews have no place in our gay communist paradise.

The Left can't risk losing that jewish money though.

>US JEWS CONTRIBUTE HALF OF ALL DONATIONS TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

wtf i like the left now

Why were they bringing israel flags to a gay rally in the first place?

I suspect they were saying shit hoping to get kicked out and to blame it in muh antisemitisms

either way, I gotta be honest: I don't really give a fuck.

I wish the Civil War would just start already.

It's about money. Jews have it and ladle it out to kosher pols. Superpacs, politicians, K street, the entire town runs on large political donors most of whom are Jews. Why do you think exactly zero politicians of either party question anything Israel? Buchanan called Capitol Hill "Israeli occupied territory" 25 years ago and it's many times worse now. It really is all about money. Eliminate it, and you'd be SHOCKED to see what organic political positions bubble up from 435 unique districts.

This is why the actual voters on the left and the right are coming unglued from the funders. May it all burn the fuck down.

A victim group needs victims. They've sucked the normie corpse dry but still need to fed.

>"Where is the collective outrage over this despicable targeting of Jews?"

ha

Tel Aviv is the gay capitol of the world

Well, Jewish texts are for the execution of gays. It's no different to Islam or Christianity there.

Sure, they reformed, but the text still says what it says.

Its all going as planned.
This pushed the new right wingers further in a position of supporting israel based on the fact lefties hate them. The altright drones will now promote jews at any corner , just because of their emotional hatred toward lefties.
Alt right wants to kill muslims yes can somehow ignore the fact that its jew who put muslims in our countries in the first place.
Look at (Geert wilders))) (((Trump))) or (((LaPen))) Theyre all mega zionists.
Being an alt right nationalists now means being a kike lover.. this movement has been successfully co-opted.
And this is why the fucking kikes always win in the end.

That won't really happen tho, unfortunately.
The jews are not stupid, they will not create a chasm with their black pets.

The individuals who decided this will be harshly (and silently) punished, and replaced by new stooges who are more in line with "Wow, jews were really oppressed like us by the evil whites"

When jew subvert the goy so hard the goy exiles jew in the name of tolerance

Reminder to our Jew friends that we may hate you but we support you leaving to your own homeland and we like you much more than Muslims.

Jews have only but embrace Nazis and we can both have homelands and see the brown and Muslim hoards destroyed.

> Look at (Geert wilders))) (((Trump))) or (((LaPen))) Theyre all mega zionists.
> Being an alt right nationalists now means being a kike lover.. this movement has been successfully co-opted.
They are certainly trying, but it's really a mitigated success at best.
HeatStreet and The Rebel are only read seriously by clueless boomers by now.

>we

>G-goyim? What are you doing?
>Stop!
>REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION!

"Our Jew friends"
Stop compromising

Leftards have always been turbo-antisemitic (hence the pro-islam angle pushed literally everywhere in your supposedly jewish-controlled media and whatnot).

>niggers keep blaming us or all their problems
>we are literally both slaves to the jews

someones gotta add this to that jewish privilege / goyim not to scale picture

>We must limit to a reasonable amount the Jewish influence ... Whenever the Jewish percentage of total population becomes too high, a reaction seems to invariably occur. It is too bad because a few Jews of the right type are, I believe, an asset to any country.

>they were told to leave becasue the falgs implied Zionism might hurt peoples feelings because they are as a collective, Pro-Palestine

I truly believe the left's love and obsession with Islam will ultimately be its undoing. It helped Trump win.