Why Sup Forumsacks are such massive edgelords? Can't we try to find realistic solutions to our problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p7F8EhY91g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha why don't you cry about it then FAGGET

lol BTFO

yes. truly btfo.

No, Sup Forums is beyond hope. I just come here for the shitposts honestly.

Removing non-whites from White lands and destroying the internationalist neoliberal economic experiment are not unrealistic.

Removing that experiment on a global scale might be unrealistic, but stopping it within our own countries is not.

Sup Forums as a platform is attractive to subhumans who happen to have the internet. The majority of the human race is ignorant and complacently so. Lack of self awareness, lack of self control, severely unclear sense of objectivity, and any number of a myriad of insecurities are all momentarily circumvented by posting as anonymous with seemingly no consequences to what gets posted.

Deconstructive and superficially critical judgements are the telling sign an idiot. Sup Forums allows people like that to come out a little bit more than they could anywhere else

Wow, a leaf called us unrealistic.
Got any examples, leaf?

not really. people are beyond unlikely to cooperate, and other countries would not exactly sit still and watch the birth of another nazi germany.
besides, if it was really not that unlikely, it would have happened by now.

i am just poinitng shit out, that is all. I don't have a solution myself. there is nothing wrong with a little bit of criticism.

i guess you have a point, but that reduces Sup Forums to a mere containment board, but I guess Sup Forums has really became just that.

No solutions to current problems are realistic

why tho?

Because handing your children the bill is not a solution

I remember when Sup Forums was 90% political threads but the threads were a vast majority just shitposts. It wasn't just Sup Forums though, it was commonly recurring in other boards too. Sup Forums was created specifically as containment board because mods were tired of dealing with constant complaints about political threads and posts all the time.

i suppose you are right. it is the high time i leave this place for good.

Amen to that
We all should really, being an actual right-wing person on this board is a sad, sad experience

This is the solution to all our problems:
youtube.com/watch?v=1p7F8EhY91g

ww3 is here. it's not being edgy, it's just the truth

anybody pretending otherwise, looking for mundane solutions, is delusional and in denial

you gotta deal with reality or it will deal with you

>being an actual right-wing person is a sad, sad experience
ftfy

yeah this board is a caricature of what it once was. 2012-early 2013 was the peak of Sup Forums

We're white guys who were told our whole life we're racist for being white.

Was Forrest gump larping his whole life? Or was he supposed to be the pinnacle of normiedom, a simply goy stumbling and bumbling his way to great achievement by sheer happenstance? Lt. Dan redpilled him a lot but he always seemed to be his own man able to rely on his own moral compass (which is not a good quality for goy to have)

nice digits and sentiment user, reality confirmed as nothing to fear

I don't know. There is always a middle ground. Pol we can solve this

Kill yourself leaf