#BLAXIT ... Blacks leaving the USA en-masse!

Let's feed these flames with memes!

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those niggers don't know where the xit even comes from.

We need to meme the fuck out of this

Full SUPPORT

>implying Brazil would accept them as the immigrants

YES

Leaving the gibs? Lol no.

this is tragic! so much diversity lost
what can i do to stop this rampant meme! please tell me!

bump.

It's a nice thought, but they will stay. They will always need the white man to blame all their problems and shortcomings on. Not to mention the all government handouts.

Bitch, we might as well try instead of just sitting on our asses

Sooner or later a race war will break out between the blacks and brazillians. You'll see it everywhere next summer: Planet of the Apes, Acendency.

ascendancy* goddamnit

We might as well try hell what have we got to lose?

>pro-tip: its nogs

bump

Just dump them in the jungle and let malaria and jaguars take care of the problem.

it'll never work. you can't buy a plane ticket with food stamps.

thats a good one

once they comprehend brazil do not give a flying fuck about their black population (as in, no free gibs at all) and the police there shoot full auto at unarmed nignogs for fun and no one gives a fuck

they will craw back to massa

>what is an inventive

It must be one-way trip

they do realize Brazil had more African slaves than America right

PLEASE DONT TEASE ME! YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE OP!!

Sup Forums could finance a boat.

1) Brazil has the same proportion of blacks as the United States.
2) Please tell me these pictures is a lie. We already have too many problems here.

Fuck you, send them to Africa.

No fuck off send them all back to Africa
Fuck Off were full

I really wish this would happen

>5

agreed the meme should not be solely focused on Brazil
It should play on Blacks' vanity that African GDP is skyrocketing, and they should get on the ground floor

Where did you get that from?
I have lived here in this country since I was born and here in Brazil blacks may have even more gibs than in the United States.
Understand one thing. The same policies that are implemented in the United States are also implemented here in Brazil. I believe in even greater scale.

no, and they think americans sailed to africa and kidnapped them.
fucking hilarious

shieeet

A população de negros no Brasil é igual ou menor do que no Estados Unidos.
A diferença é que aqui neste buraco de merda não houve segregação como no Estados Unidos e os brancos começaram a miscigenar com os negros e índios e o número de mestiços é muito maior.

This is good. Make them think that they are "kangz"in Brazil.

The black population in Brazil is equal to or less than in the United States.
The difference is that here in this hole of shit there was no segregation as in the United States and whites started to mix with blacks and Indians and the number of mestizos is much higher.

YES SEND THEM TO BRAZIL

haHAHAHAHA
h
ahahAH

AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT

I would literally sing from the rooftops.

As usual, niggers lack any sort of long term planning.

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

fucking YTES

Someone get that madness on facebook, the antifa niggers will argue against it and the blacks will tell them to "shut up and stop being racist, brazil numba one niga" because they are idiots.

this is GOLD, 24 CAROT GOLD

FUCK YOU BURGERS MY COUNTRY IS ALREADY A SHITHOLE AND YOU WANT TO MAKE IT ALL WORSE
FUCK OFF GO DIE FOR ISRAEL

I do not intend to to get in to an episode of let me tell you about your country.

However from subsidiary data, namely existence of favelas, packs of street children and massive crime spikes I get the notion, no one really give a flying fuck about the blacks in brazil. As you indeed have white or whit-ish upper class.

Unless the lefties are fucking you over (our cunt of a president as well)

So send all the black from USA to Br....huehuehe
Make Br economy crash from the gibs, start a war in the favelas.

DO IT. USA needs BLAXIT.

Our blacks are probably smarter and more talented than yours. They would improve your country. You should thank us.

This is brilliant. Can't deport these worthless shitskins? Get them to leave on their own! I fully support #blaxit

Carat
The word is carat
fucking inbred

Most niggers identify with Africa, one way ticket. Guarantee 1/5 would go

>Bulgaria

Its all Dilmas fault, Bulgaria isnt sending their best people

Shit content. Doesn't understand the black mindset.

BLAXIT HYPE
>BLAXIT HYPE
BLAXIT HYPE
>BLAXIT HYPE
BLAXIT HYPE

leftism is a mental disorder, I am sad not enough of her kin did not left

>My chimp is better than yours

THIS IS FUCKING GENIUS

YES YES YES

BUMP

This is the best idea we've had in awhile. Even when it inevitably doesn't work, because niggers are lazy and would never relocate, it will still be hilarious when they find out it wasn't even their idea.

Yeah but our blacks are thinner and can climb trees so fast

Niggers love African identity a boat ticket would work.

We only Survive here
We Can Thrive there
#blaxit

This. No one here actually understands how black people think

Why Brazil? I feel they would be much more compelled to go to South Africa.

Pretty tired, but trying to do my part...

Might give this a shot

Isn't this just culturally appropriating White Flight?

They aren't going to leave. Just like how all the butthurt lefties didn't move to Canada after Trump won. I wish they would, but this is just wishful thinking at best.

Hehehehe

A lot may move to just be homeless on the beach thinking its gonna be like a Fast and Furious movie.

Wait a minute.... thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/

You motherfuckers send them back to africa we're already busy slaughtering niggers and each other here.

it seems they really might have thought of it first. interesting

WRONG!
Carat is a unit to measure the weight of gems like diamonds. Karat with a "k" is the unit of purity of gold in alloys.

It's actually "karat" in this context (purity of gold in a sample).
A "carat" is a unit of mass equivalent to 200milligrams.
Fucking inbred nigger.

1) In Brazil, as in the United States, most crimes are committed by blacks. I can not prove this with statistical data because here in Brazil it is forbidden to do this type of study. (Obviously it is forbidden because it would confirm what I am saying. Anyone living in this country knows this by empirical data.)

2) They die more in the favelas because the level of crime they practice is completely surreal. But as soon as they die, just like in the United States, on the same day we already have politicians and television programs saying it was an execution.

3) The favelados also live from the culture of the gibs me that.

4) Just as in the United States they say that the Negro can not be racist, this is also happening here in Brazil and on a scale even worse because despite everything in the United States they have a constitutional guarantee of freedom of expression. We have the same guarantee in our Constitution, but the law in Brazil is no fucking worth.

5) The only way to get a good job here in this country of shit is in the public sector and blacks have a quota of 10% in contests. (They are around 10% of the population)

6) They also have a 10% quota in universities that are public.

Many of the problems within the black community could be solved if it wasn't for kike influence and liberal policies. Negros did way better before civil rights and welfare.

Wat?wat? Budapest? gtfo...nevah.. dont fucking send them near me...

Quality, nice one.

Bump Bump Bump Bump

What's this a Sup Forums meme?

>a nation built by blacks
They're even more delusional than I thought
It'll be fun to see these nigga's face when they see this isn't some kind of black paradise
Why don't they go back to Africa anyway?

Obsession much with always talking down on the brown. It's weak and beyond autistic. Nobody gives a fuck anywhere near to the level you rhesus monkey blooded, stale faced and weak boned, sun screen wearing, naturally homosexuals, born with tails, and pale skinned Devils dwell on. Go get help

God I wish
How can we make this happen?
Bribe Brazil?

They're gonna break the Northern chains and return to the hemisphere of Southern soul.

Don't worry, Orban would just disappear them.

Please god let this happen.

Maybe something along the lines of:

>If we leave
>White people can only oppress other white people. #BLAXIT

Is that true? I know nothing of Brazil.

Most black people will probably wonder the same thing! Thus, this is guaranteed to be an effective meme

>here in Brazil blacks may have even more gibs than in the United States.
Why?

You need to add something like every American black who moves to Brazil gets $25,000 from the Brazil government. They are that desperate for American know-how.

We don't need more niggers, sage.

>this is guaranteed to be an effective meme
True.

Commies

You didn't notice that the image was showing Times Square? It's only the most famous intersection in the US.

>Commies
Sorry.

PLEASE NO DONT DO THIS TO ME
send them to argentina instead they will fit right in

>Implying blacks have the mental capacity to think, or that they have some sort of mental capacity at all

Fuck off
They choose you not me