Is anyone else just waiting for the final happening? Memes aside...

Is anyone else just waiting for the final happening? Memes aside, Is there anyone that if given news of a world wide catastrophe that would likely end your life, would you be excited or at peace with this notion?
How utterly hopeless and disillusioned are you with life and society that hearing about a nuclear warhead approaching would make you relieved?

since i am a prepper with both off-grid and under ground bunker and 25 years of food supply.

I honestly can wait for the final happening.

Reminder whites came from albinos

I'm just waiting to get drafted and go to war so can fuck shit up, kill some shitskins, and die. Hopefully not long now.

>My gootie hole is ready

I have thought about that so much, and I honestly cannot wait. I hate the world we live in nowadays, and whether I die during said catastrophic event, it would bring my spirit and soul so much satisfaction to see it all be destroyed. It would be the best day of my life... And I really can't wait for this day, and I really feel like it will be soon (soon as in about 5-10 years).
I surely cannot be the only person who feels like this.

Nuclear war sounds bad, but I certainly desire complete and total socio-economic collapse. The entire world is rotten, and the only cure is fire.

good goy dying for Israel and Jews is exactly what you were meant to be.

Enlist. Why wait to kill sandniggers?

You are not alone brother.
>die during said catastrophic event, it would bring my spirit and soul so much satisfaction to see it all be destroyed.
Same

>Is anyone else just waiting for the final happening? Memes aside, Is there anyone that if given news of a world wide catastrophe that would likely end your life, would you be excited or at peace with this notion?
ye and ye

The only reason why I'm still here is because of the suspense of the times we live in. Like wanting to see how a good show ends.

That said, I don't think the world will end anytime soon. But if it did, how cool would it be to be the last generation on earth?

I'm going blind, in 5 years I'll probably be completely blind. I just want it to be over. Can't kill myself, just can't do it to my loved ones. Don't want to be the person in my family history that killed himself when doctors in the future ask of family medical history etc.
I wake up every day for improvement in my sight or something that could just take me out.

The Happening of Happenings
The Happening to End All Happenings

I'll probably live. Even if the whole planet was destroyed I think I'll be fine.

This. I honestly can't wait for the draft.

I wish I had an excuse such as yours.

i go through periods of manic states where i get super amped and then a bomb will go off somewhere either im delusional (very possible) or something big is going to happen this week

If you are not gonna make it, make sure that you go out spectacularly. I'm not talking about shooting up a school or killing your coworkers, do something big and make it in the history books.

Provide an example. It can't have a chance to end in paralyzation or retardation...

Well you have September to look forward to with that eclipse biblical prophecy

Jesus please take me now

living happening to happening at this point

only problem is they have a diminishing effect, even someone who fucking hates Muslims cares less and less and just wants to see more leftists get rekt and mangled.

I can only imagine what some luke warm or apolitical person thinks, they probably stopped thinking about them for more than 2 seconds at a time ages ago just to protect their fragile psyche.

>How utterly hopeless and disillusioned are you with life and society that hearing about a nuclear warhead approaching would make you relieved?

Everyone's a product of their environment.

The higher-ups at my bank are sending our jobs slowly overseas to inept, incompetent Indians. There are Asian man/womanlets who bitch at me everyday for shit that is not my problem, my upper management is incredibly disconnected from the problems that plague my line of business and try to cover it up by constantly changing everything, my hometown is becoming increasingly niggerfied and the refugees are taking over as well (mostly muslims?), Women are just ??? I have no idea what they want from men (besides beta buxxx) so I've given up on getting married

I'm willing to fight to make my country white again, but if everyone goes down in flames, I'm okay with it, maybe the survivors can start anew and learn from our mistakes (probably not tho)

Thanks for listening to my rant, I used to be happy, but the harsh realities of life have weighed me down something firece. I've stopped smoking the weed and tobacco Jews, I don't eat the fast food Jew and I'm getting fit, but I'm just as depressed as ever before, and no, I won't take fucking antidepressants

Dude they'll be able to grow a new eye for you in 5 years. Maybe 10. But that would be 5 years of blindness. Might be kinda dope! Can learn to meditate like a world champ.

Tell me more about your frustrations if you don't mind user, hearing someone as successful as you that has strife kind of brings a slight and small moment of relief from mine. Maybe it will feel good to vent a little more, I am not being sarcasting or memeing by the way. If only my text could show how genuine I am being.

One sec

It's fine I don't think you're memeing.

I'm not that successful desu, I make enough for my shitty rust belt town but really I'm a lazy underachiever.

I've been to India to train them, it's an absolutely abhorrent place. I didn't see people shitting on the streets (pune) but all the other memes are spot on. I think our jobs going over there is what depresses me the most, very few, if any are intelligent to our level. They have a fair amount of trouble with novel situations, that's not to say I'm perfect, but I can apply what I know about my job to solve problems- they can't, they freeze up and panic or simply push the problem to us, who are already overworked.

On the home front, I've recently learned 40% of the kids in my school district live in poverty. Now, my city is a rust belt shit hole, I used to have pride in it, and thought as I got older things would improve. Unfortunately, we're a dumping ground for refugees, who leech off the system and fail to assimilate (not all of course, any Christian immigrants tend to try to not be wastes of space). Due to the poverty, our tax revenue is fucked and our schools suffer as a result, crime is rampant- shootings/stabbings every other day (why the fuck would anyone raise children here). White flight is also still happening here, which further drives the problem.

Because people here are so dependent on welfare, we get Democrats constantly as mayor (new york state btw) who "promote diversity", as you can imagine, nothing gets done. We recently had a chip fab plant nearby that was going to open up and give the area some actual high tech jobs, all the schools started shilling nano industry degrees (the fab was going to next to a SUNY school and they already have a nano lab there). Right now though, everything fell through when the president of SUNY poly got caught for embezzlement/corruption, it scared off the investors, I drive by the open field sometimes just to see what's up.

What are you woes?

the problem with most of you nu cucks is your late to the proverbial depressive and lack lustre apocalypse well wishing threads that littered Sup Forums in the months leading up to the election of trump. A lot thought hillary was in for sure, and war was imminent.

Since trumps inauguration its been quite clear that this final happening is literally not coming in our lifetime besides the possibility of asteroids or Yellowstone popping. The world is now immune to total collapse. This does not mean of course there wont be wars. But computing in and of itself has made us far far more internationally binary than we ever thought mechanization would and should've achieved. The processes churning through all our data and consumer choices and everything else that keeps the world consuming, will survive. This is the new fealty. The new serfdom. Oligarchs the world over are waiting for supposed democratic and freedom loving nations like USA to topple, so they can swop in and institute justified pogroms and programs hell bent on profit and nothing less. Profit means Pussy. Power is an inundation of pussy and the ways in which governments pay themselves off with a peoples blood sweat and tears will be more than enough to create the underclasses consistently needed and placated throughout history. Yet there are those who think this will all end. Why? because like all born into servitude that remains and grows to be even harder to escape, they wish for a easy death. Even better a death that destroys the world in which such a slavery exists. No matter how barbaric and godless the post roman dark ages were, no age will be as opaque as the destitute and dark ambiguous nothingness purported reality, distilled down from the corporations.

Welcome to the Modern Condition.

That image is so much cringe,like that albino family has to do anything with the Indo Aryan culture.

I can't wait. All the normies will die as they panic and start doing stupid shit that injures or jeopardizes their own lives. And they'll be fucking crying because they've lost everything that was handed to them in life. I just hope I'd be able to live long enough to see all the chaos that would erupt from a happening.

No body cares about what you have to say, go choke on gulab jammun

Actually we should have shilled for Hillary it would have been over soon.

My problem is over the course of a few years my eyesight has gradually decayed. Doctors say I have 5 years until I see nothing but grey fuzz. In short, I want to either die or just wake up one day and magically have my eyesight back to normal. I don't want to kill myself because of my loved ones. I couldn't do that to them, but every day is a struggle to keep it together. I look forward to going to sleep. That's the only thing that can slightly give me some peace. The worse thing is when I dream, I see things as if I have my normal vision and I wake up I am right square back into my hellish reality.

did you tried water fast?

research the improvements - eye sight improvement too reports said

>gulab jammun
my god those look delicious.

>Memes aside, Is there anyone that if given news of a world wide catastrophe that would likely end your life, would you be excited or at peace with this notion?

I'd be at peace with that notion.

I care about what he has to say, so don't speak on my behalf. Also, gulab jamun is FUCKING AMAZING bruh. Those balls are literally floating in pure syrup.

They ARE delicious, they're my favourite Indian dessert. Don't eat them if you have diabetes though. kek

Blow yourself and a mosque sky high. Or find out where Bernie lives and take his things

I am perfect on paper. Business owner. Tall. Blonde hair blue eyes. Talented, smart.

Crippling depression due to society. Waste my life away alone waiting for the day.

Go to church. Find a deeply religious Christian girl. Raise a family free of degeneracy.

At peace. I've got nothing to really live for anymore. Fuck it.

Good advice. But I've been too far gone for too long. To live in the dark this long changes you. I'm contempt with where I'm headed.

I can't wait for the nuclear hellfire to consume us all

I'm hoping it will get better.

If things getting better require a nuclear warhead, then let's get it over with.

Been thinking about an massive EMP all night. Would I survive? Probably. It would suck but would be a nice deloucing of Earth.
Unfortunately mostly white people would die

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIAN HACKERS RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST DIE WHITEYS DIE DIE DIE KILL ALL WHITEYS KILL KILL KILL FUCKING KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would not open fire on a fellow white man ever.

WE

WUZ

Ayyy, another ny user that feels the crushing weight of a liberal regime. I'm just as depressed as you desu. I'm strongly considering moving, but my family is here and it's hell on my mind

>25 years of food supply

????

Bretty good. I'm on a suicide trip right now anyway