Science shows that interracial breeding is healthy

Book based on credible scientific studies exposes how same-race reproduction is dangerous and can lead lead to unhealthy offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI2TqlOA0vo

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
youtu.be/rA7Ymki71fM
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016313718644?LI=true
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.93.11.1865
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want the names of all the (((scientists)))

every single person in that pic is likely inbred so it wouldnt do anymore than make a dent in their genetics

advantages of heterozygosity is not disputed by any respectable scientists you white nationalist retard

you're dumb

k

archive.is/LRe05

卐 - RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Also based on science, OP is a raging faggot

no u

didn't take long for tiny dicked insecure white nationalists to show up.

>advantages of heterozygosity is not disputed by any respectable scientists you white nationalist retard

>t. humanities BA or high school drop out use big words he don't understand

A bushman with mean IQ of 70 breeds with a Jew mean IQ 107 - profit!

Ohh, the silly merchant got upset bc he got REKT here by the credible scientific studies here

btw jews must have dicks smaller than asians since there is no non-black women on earth that loves black cock as much as j*wish women do
talking about tiny dicked insecure people

your crap is based on psychological stress. no one is disputing that mixed race people might experience more stress from society.

but on a biological level, mixed race ppl have a genetic advantage.

it seems you don't understand the difference between what i posted and what you posted.

my video is about genetic advantages mixed race people have while your links are about mixed race ppl experiencing more problems from stress generated by intolerant societies.

i guess you're too stupid to understand. i shouldn't be surprised. white nationalists are fucking retarded beyond belief

Is this a troll post?

Mexico and South America are the end result of the interracial experiment and I think their population fits the definition of dangerous and unhealthy.

>studies conducted by Professor Shekelberg

the problems of Latin America have nothing to do with genetics you white nationalist RETARD

The guy who put together the book might be a Jew but the studies the book examines are from non-Jewish scientists.

No I'M good
youtu.be/rA7Ymki71fM

niggers are the most genetically diverse group in the USA and Jews are the most inbred. One group is widely successful the other the lowliest of all.

then why are mixed (black-white as you like so much to shill here) still dumber than whites? Did you check all the links?
Do you realize that mixed race people with white genes are taller than the world average (non white) bc europeans are the tallest in the world, etc? If you get japanese/korean, then higher iq, etc
If you get white genes, then you're obviously going to have an advantage over the world average.
Also can you link the "credible studies" that show that same race offspring is unhealthy?

Also pls explain then latin america. How are they advantaged?

No, you didn't read everything and got very triggered. Mmm...
Stupid inbred oven dodger

Oh yes it does. The few whites here are clearly genetically advantaged

Post the studies. I'm not going to give that kike shekels. Because you havd the book, right?

>advantages of heterozygosity is not disputed by any respectable scientists
Farmer here. You are a fucking retard. Pure strains of livestock and crops are the absolute best, while mutts and mixed crop seeds are worthless. If you don't know what you are getting, you don't know what you are getting, and it's that simple. This propaganda only works on people completely detached from the valuation of life and reproductive benefits.

ahahhahahaha epic post dude loling so hard right now lmao hahaha epic

>problems of Latin America have nothing to do with genetics
Right. The fact that brown natives have an average IQ 20 points lower than whites doesn't make any difference at all.

1. ((((Akhlon Zivv)))

agreed, studies show letting a hung African man pump your white wife full of creamy African cum each night is beneficial to her overall health!

Just got off the phone with Jamal, he's coming over later, and he's going to fuck my ass too! We're so healthy!

So you wont recognize the total failures of mixed race societies and instead support an unproven, untested idea that mixing shit into something will always make that something better then it was to start off with.

This is insane.

>No, you didn't read everything and got very triggered. Mmm...

which ones? the MSU and ncbi links have nothing to do with genetics.

WILL YOU KIKES EVER STOP

Non whites commit more crime and have lower IQs

race mixing is a good thi-

Thanks for helping out, Pregdesh

if you bothered listening to the guy in the video, we are examining the genetic advantages that mixed people have in regard to health, fertility, and facial symmetry

Technically Asians have higher IQs and jews the highest point the point still stands, it's absurd to argue mixed race people are genetically advantaged. Mix a 70 IQ person with a 110 IQ person that the IQ of the kid will be below the 110 IQ person. Mixing would simply drop the intelligence.

I concur...

I went to the University of Bull-Queer, Mongrel-Theist, & Jew...

Sweet -- Mixed-race fuckdolls for all!

checked

I'm working at a childrens hospital right now and the most amount of kids I see here are from mixed race and shitskin parents. It's uncanny.

...for the darkies

Science also shows that having a dad is necessary

I dedicate these quads to India

>inbreeding is bad
>so English-Russian interbreeding is bad

Alon Ziv, profesor at Tel Aviv University.

Once again /pol is always right.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Literally every human that has existed is a product of same race reproduction.

>same-race reproduction is dangerous and can lead lead to unhealthy offspring

Yeah okay, even though most people for the last 10k+ years have been doing same-race production, obviously that was dangerous the whole time and led to unhealthy offspring, right?

You know, just because you commies want to flush human history down the memory hole doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Thank you my burger friend, I hope you are safe from the jews.

funny how you white snowcave retards are the result of interspecies sex. your homo sapien ancestors fucked neanderthals.

and you're complaining about interracial mixing? lol..

>you white snowcave retards

oops! looks like you accidentally went full retard and revealed your WE WUZ KANGS power level! You people are such idiots, you have no ability to plan forward or to maintain a coherent plan for any length of time. Can't defer pleasure at all. Why would anyone want to breed with the likes of you?

The Neaderthal genes is what separates whites from blacks.

Literally no evidence of advantages are provided here.
>"Based on peer reviewed studies"
>selective use of citations to back his viewpoint
This kike isn't even a fucking geneticist and just read his choice of other peoples studies to back his conclusions.
This video is dumb

>Why would anyone want to breed with the likes of you?

ask your white women

one advantage of black-white interbreeding is your son's dick won't be as small as yours lol

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Nice meme nigger

But every non nigger including Abos have trace amounts of neanderthal DNA that doesnt do jackshit.

>dick wont be small
That makes no sense at all if one of the parents are white.

it won't be as small if both parents are white

dude im embarrassed for you that post was so bad and embarrassing wow thats sad

Not white. Sorry. Yeah, the whites are total cucks and it's fucking hilarious.

Yeah, you people got big dicks. Great. Too bad you haven't been able to accomplish anything else in like 10,000 years of existence, isn't it? I mean, at the end of the day, the one thing you've really got as a people, the only you can call your own, is your dick size? How fucking miserable is that?

Meanwhile my people castrate your people publically on the streets, post the pictures of your severed dicks on social media, and have a good laugh at how big and black and ape-like they are. It's literally like a gorilla's penis or something, it's hilarious.

you're a farmer and you don't know about hybrid vigor?

i call bullshit

>ITT: Insecure white boys that actually take this bait.

I know what photosynthesis is too, but the former applies to humans as much as the latter

Just did a quick google scholar on the issue, some facts we have found:

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1016313718644?LI=true

IQ for interracial children falls inbetween the IQ of the two groups (no shocker there since IQ is 80% heritable)

ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.93.11.1865

Mixed race children are at mental health risks

Can't find any other studies, anyone have any good ones?

1 in 10 kids born in america today is mixed. in 1970 it was 1 in 100.

the interracial revolution is happening. get over it you tiny dicked white nationlist faggots

>hybrid vigor

Isnt a thing in humans unless its between inbred people.
>but neanderthals
We only have 0.004% neanderthal DNA retard.

Also if nigs are so diverse why do you want them to mix since thats destruction of diversity?

That girl is probably in a ditch by now

You just saying words are you?

He's not a farmer, he probably only lives near a farm. Can you fucking LARPers on both sides stop living lives you don't actually live? I want political discussion back..

funny how my white girlfriend's dna test on 23andme says she's 3.8% neanderthal

Incompetent communist no wonder so many of you fuckers starve, Hybrid Vigor occurs from inbreeding that way you can control gene expression. Europeans are the least inbred of all therefore mixing with subhuman inbred Africans will provide no genetic benefit for them or their offspring.

>when you want to join the cool white nationalists
>but you have nigger in you

fpbp

Funny how your obsess over dick size, worried your women grab onto a white mans dick like a monkey swinging from branch to branch?

Racemixing is a meme American nigs are destined to regress into pure africans once jews have imported enough african niggers to devolve them further.

nice trolling. im relieved you're not really that retarded

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

This should answer all of your racemixing questions, for any anons in this thread looking for answers and not just shitposting with OP.

Some relevant bits:
>A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

>Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf
Compared to dogs for example at 0.401.
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf

OP is a fag, sage

You are actually retarded along with your starvation the ideology.Nigger DNA is about 2000 thousand years behind European.

t. farmer.

>asians
>commit more crime
?????

>we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776

false.

heterosis is absolutely beneficial to combat recessive diseases like cystic fibrosis, tay sachs, and sickle cell

Yes, not all Asians are Japanese look at the rape epidemics in India and Canada, both of those Asian countries have much higher crime rates than the west.

Kill yourself, this is the worst shilling all night.

Cool bait thread. Just make people angry to respond

Wrong. Typical Communist doesn't know shit. it is only beneficial for subhuman black animals and inbred muslims.

it's that frustrating for you huh? don't worry, you can always grab your tweezers and jerk off your tiny white nationalist dick to feel better lol

>Muh dick
You can always get your boy friend to jerk you off faggot.

Oh thats right you have a pencil neck and a pencil dick. faggot communist would probably lose both his heads.

Your a very sad human being.

>muh dick

every fucking time, fuck you nigger

>sickle cell
Which is most common amongst negroes. Oops.

>false.
True.
Read the link faggot.

friendly reminder to sage shit threads.

your point?

im not saying it's ok for any race to stick to themselves.

everyone should strive to impregnate someone outside of their race

when you get two copies of a gene for some recessive disorder, that's not a good thing you stupid faggot.

if a white girl gets impregnated by a black guy, it's almost impossible for the offspring to have some deadly white disease like cystic fibrosis.

hopefully you white nationalist retards can understand that. then again though, science doesn't matter to you much. when jews were revolutionizing physics with general relativity and quantum mechanics, white nationalist retards called that "jewish science"