Sup Forums Help me redpill my parents

>"Jews are God's chosen people"
>Told them about Russian revolution being mostly Jewish, told them about bullshit located in the talmud.

They seem like they're coming around. But they still think Hitler was this atrocious human being, and that segregation is unreasonable. Basically they're intrigued but scared to come to close.

How do I finally seal the deal with em'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_LjvSIBKVc
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM&t=3051s
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe theyll be reticent to jewish treatment of palestinians, i dont have any of those memes saved though

That's a huge nono. Like they're super sympathetic to Israel in particular.

I just redpilled my brother on Hitler.
Actually, I planted the seeds and he researched it for himself.
That's the way to do it, user.

Banker Jacob Schiff, an American Jew, financed the original Russian revolution that brought about the pro Jewish provisional government and had sought to bring down the Russian tsarist regime years earlier and even financed Japan in the Japanese-Russo war, in which Japan won

I've been trying to be subtle about it. Like I sad I think it's working, but I guess I'm getting impatient? I need something that would really show them the horseshit that the kikes have been trying to put forth.

Though the Bolshevik Revolution was mostly Jewish, one of its main leaders, Trotsky, was financed by Germans in order to infiltrate Russia and bring them down so Germany could gain influence. Trotsky however was a double agent and rejected any treaties that the Germans had offered. Jacob Schiff, fearing that the American public would gain a negative opinion of Jews due to the bolshevik leaders being mostly Jewish - decided to finance Anti Bolshevist military groups and got other bankers of jewish ethnicity to finance them as well as anti Bolshevist propaganda

You know how I started it?
With the holohoax.
Kind of aggressive, but just like war, you should be relentless and hit them hard and fast.
Maybe a better way for you is to talk about the current anti-White attack of the kikes, mass immigration. Pic related.

This is good. I might be able to use this. However I'm not too sure of the convincing effects of it.

I need something really brazen that the kikes pulled off. Something that was essentially spitting in the face of whites and those involved in broad daylight.

You have to go back and explain how today's jews are not descendants of Abraham. Most jews are imposters.

Revelation 3:9 "I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan who clim to be jews though they are not..."

That seems feasible, but like I said their psyche isn't fully ensnared. It's intrigued, but if I outright tell them the holocaust was a lie (or at least immensely exaggerated) they'll turn away.

*claim

What we can take away from this are two very important things, they are that A:

Despite Schiff being opposed to the bolsheviks, he was still seeking collective Jewish interests on an international scale and was using finance to do so. This is undeniable.

The second thing we can take away is that due to the bolsheviks being Jewish and having other Jews, despite being only 5% of the entire party - held overwhelming majorities when it came to the high councils and positions of the party structure.

Jews played both sides of the coin looking for collective interests, one on a local level, and one on an international level

If you want sources for this I can provide them

Also, don't forget to brush up on Mein Kampf and the talmud for your own irl convos with them.

see Also pic related is good

numerous twitter threads of "fellow white people, we are the worst" and followed by celebrating jewish holidays etc

virtually any promotion of white guilt is either a misled actual white youth or is a kike

That is perfect actually. I can use this quite a bit. I got my mom to look into that some and she seemed to take to it. I know all about that shit where the kikes literally forsake the mantel of Abraham.

This video is also very good
youtube.com/watch?v=1_LjvSIBKVc

this ones a good starting point potentially, not particularly useful to a jewish sympathizer

Start from bible, and then get into the history of their infiltration into Europe over the centuries and their practices of blood libel to ursury, and every other dirty trick.

>"Jews are God's chosen people"

1 John 2:23 it says "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." Meaning if you dont believe in Christ then you deny the father also so no Jews are not God's people only believers in Christ are God's people

The film Marching to Zion is also very good:
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Question: if you're so certain about this view that you're willing to try and convert your parents to it, then why are you asking for help? If you don't know enough about it to argue it to the end, then why are you advocating it?

Hey, if they're Chrstian, this is a great video they should be watching from a brother:

The Jews and Their Lies (pt 1) - Pastor Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM&t=3051s

And pt 2
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

Define "Chosen"

Its never what people think. Its not exactly a favoritism thing, more like how you don't want the government taking a special interest in you.

The relation of the Jew in the context of being "Chosen" means he stands in relation to the Goyim as an instigator. He's there, in a surface sense, as a priest - like how the Levites are hereditary priests, so is the Jew an hereditary priest to the goyim.

But, it's much more than that. The Jew is _supposed_ to be transgressive. The participation of a jew in, for example, buddhism, or hinduism, or communism [atheism and atrocity] is a means of 'gathering up the broken pieces'

Do they consciously know this? No. But look at every single OT story and you'll see the pattern they weaned themselves on. They can't shake it, they have stir shit up. It's a commandment FFS

Thank you, I was going to link to that too.

Also this. NEVER argue a topic unless you know it like the back of your hand, and Im talking arguments for it and against it

>Define "Chosen"

God tells them that they are the master race.
God gives them land.
God orders them to genocide and enslave all the residents of the holy land.

Gee, I wonder where Hitler got his ideas on the "master race".

Because I believe in it. I know enough about the subject in question, but my parents (while they're subject to change) grew up during the civil rights bullshit. And while they're conservatives, they don't see how the jews are essentially fucking over Europe and have been for quite a long time. Furthermore they treat any concept of the idea that Jews are behind this turmoil with contempt and disapproval. I need a way to present it to them without getting disgusted.

ask them how they'd like to have the shit kicked out of them by a guy with a spear ? This shouldn't be fucking difficult.

Cont./Edit: Additionally they brush the whole thing off with the "Oh those're just delusional racists"

>God gives them land.

lol

that never happened, it was the British that gave them Palestine AFTER WW2.

Do educated Christians believe that Jews are god's chosen people? I'm sure rank and file Christcucks do, but I'm pretty sure the Bible is explicit that the Jew WERE God's chosen people but broke the covenant with God and Jesus created a New Covenant that was open to all. After the sack of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple, I think even mainstream Jewish theology is about how Jews were cursed because they broke the covenant.

Have you ever read "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem" by Henry Ford?
It's full of excerpts from Congressional hearings and documentation of Kuhn and Loeb trying to set up the Federal Reserve in the US. It's basically documenting how the juden seized financial control of the US.
Also, you should look into the degeneracy pushed by Hollywood and how when the juden controlled Germany's media, it also advocated degeneracy.
Pic meta related (if your family still believes the holohaox after learning about lethal masturbation machines, leave them forever.)

I appreciate your honest answer. Does it ever worry you that there's a chance you've fallen for a false belief, and that by converting your parents you're further spreading false information and doing a disservice to them?

Educated christians nit-pick what specifically out of the bible that they want to live by, and fuck all else.

Sometimes, but then I can turn on the television, do a little back tracing, and realize that it's still them. Obviously I don't believe that it's genetically encoded into them, but I do believe that their religion and society as a whole has some sick and twisted objective to fulfill with our extinction. Furthermore there's too much shit in history that adds up for it to NOT be them.