Why is peace on earth desirable?

Please explain.

I don't know, in my opinion the western allies should have kept going right through the Soviet Union and China after the Germans surrendered, we could be in the middle of our second lap now, there are still plenty that need killing.

If you want to die for causes some old fart believes in join the army. Most people don't.

because war is not the best way to live.

wait did you mean in the abstract or in the specific time that is the present?

that's the stupidest fucking question ever. go fuck yourself

You like living right? Well peace on earth guarantees you will live.

it hurts to get shot and it's sad when your home is invaded by foreigners and you have to watch your wife get raped and your kids get kidnapped

You need a rest and recovery every so often for the next one.

An unjust peace may be worse than a just war, but there is no debate that a just peace is most desirable.

I don't think it is desirable. It's more interesting when people don't like each other

It's not

should've kept going and murdered every last subhuman soul on the planet instead of pussifying ourselves and handing them our countries

It's not the cause, it's the fight. Many men like you have lost the warrior spirit. Complacent and comfortable, happily bored. We need to up the blood, peace is for women.

It isn't. It's a sad reality but without war our society would wither and die. Society and civilization are a cyclical implement.

If we hadn't spent the last 100,000 years fighting for domination over each other, we would have colonized Mars 5,000 years ago.

Why are you getting all technical and deep like there is some other meaning hidden in this stupid ass question? Tired of you fucks

Generally people don't like dying early.

Because more people enjoy not killing each other.

nukes

What are you an ET?Go to a warzone find out instead of
LARPING

Nuke Muslims and that stupid rock.

It isn't. War is good and necessary. "Peace on earth" is hell.

>there is no debate that a just peace is most desirable.
Only if you're a fag

>Why would you rather spend time enjoying life with your friends, family, and hobbies, when you could be rotting alive in a trench, are you gay ore something bro?

It isn't we need a war were we send everyone with a IQ less than 120 to war with another country, breed the ones that survive with the smart ones and keep it going.

>all these hippies coming out of the woodwork
kek

So we can focus on building our intergalactic empire instead of bombing shitskins

>friends, family, and hobbies
If they aren't worth dying for then they aren't worth living for.

Because in the modern age, war has ever-bigger potential to lay waste to the earth. Napalm, chemical agents and nuclear bombs kill our homelands, which unlike our people cannot be replaced. If our nations are to prosper, fighting must be kept between individuals as it was in days of old.

We're all going to die. Why rush to meet that fate?

What if you already have conquered the entire world and purged all degenerates? Why would you still want war?

If you want war because you believe that it is an inherent good, then why are you not engaging in war right now? You are just some fag that wants other people dying because you are edgy.

Best post yet

>everyone has nukes
>The businessmen need peace to thrive
>lots of people died in the last major wars

War is a good in itself. It his how man actualized himself in his highest state. Life is meaningless without it.

so we should war for the sake of war?

War destroyed Nazi Germany tho.

Man can compete for greatness in areas other than war. War is simply one form of competition.

Haha jesus, Are you retarded or something? the implication of the OP is that we should actively be fighting meaningless wars all the time because "why not?". Just because i wouldnt go out of my way to join meaningless war # 24567854 doesnt mean i wouldnt pick up a rifle to fight in a real life and death total war where everything i care abou is at risk of being destroyed

showed your mom some woodwork last night senpai

No.

You can get similar results in competition through innovation and markets. Wasting a ton of money destroying society is unnecessary.

Indeed. It is even one of the least exciting because it simply involves killing your enemies. Look at those Jap students that compete for grades among others. How boring and dumb they would be if they just killed one another.

Life itself is the war of all against all. Eliminating others can make some competitions less exciting.

>homo sapiens/homo sapiens sapiens
>100k years
You fail to realize that fighting each other is embedded in us since the beginning of life on planet earth and will never go away
Without war we would have no competition and competition is literally what makes humans invent new things to be better than other humans
Just think about it, would we have gone to the moon randomly? Probably not, because we only went there to show the other side who's better

It isn't about competition, retard. You are a cretin so you could not understand.

Another American cretin. Grades? Kill yourself. The only thing that gives life meaning is killing and dying in battle.

Most people would rather not die in a war, and most people would rather not kill another person who never really did them wrong.

So entropy can continue to acumulate until society cant deal with the most common problems and a nuclear war starts.

>The only thing that gives life meaning is killing and dying in battle
Then why are you not already doing it faggot?

Continual warfare is a good economic system as long as It's done sustainably, we would have to limit ourselves to weapons of a set period where they weren't too destructive, no nukes. The Western nations could then be free to scour the globe of all undesirables and keep a high lifestyle.

Only a Satanic kike would even ask that.
Go to hell you slimy sheeny.

You wanna fight on a battle field? I understand, you're probably of the mindset that low I.Q. grunts can fight the war and you can sit in the back. Well depending on who's fighting, you might not get to do that.

Peace is impossible to achieve.

It's a stupid myth. War is a necessity, the people and nations need to be stimulated and in constant struggle to grow stronger. This is simple human nature, the majority of our technological advancements were due to warfare.

When there is no war then we prepare for war, humans need a singular collective purpose in order to advance and there is nothing in the world that unites a people better than misery.

When we unify then we colonize the universe, this is a war against he universe. Sport is war too, there are two teams competing and only the strongest come on top at the end. There is no need to be so rigidly literal to what war means.

Are we a lost generation?

You're either a kid with down syndrome role playing as an isis member or an absent minded fuck.

War is the answer and now I am become death.

Peace on earth means no brownies. Peace on earth means military budgets are no longer justifiable and those trillions of dollars can be used elsewhere