Don't want to suck dick? You're probably transphobic

Fetishizing genitalia, or being put off by someone simply because of their genitalia, is backward and bigoted.

If you're attracted to someone their genitalia shouldn't matter, unless of course you're a slave to unconscious bigotry and cishetnormativity.

Other urls found in this thread:

sjwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look it's andy again

Why do trans women still act like dudes if they're "real women"? I don't mean how they dress, I mean their behavior.

I'm 100% straight and I gave my male friend a 20 minute blow job with cum in mouth. His foreskin was like velvet

It's not gay you faggots

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Oi Oi oi

Yeah, they should be telling you "sorry", they should tell you "stop being a lying asshole and add it to your profile".

I don't even use tinder but I know that most people just blindly swipe right all they can and then bother actually looking at what they swiped when they match.

Also, having a penis significantly changes who you are and objectively changes how you look. What the fuck.

you made this same thread yesterday

>it's not queer if it's a woman's penis, you shitlord

Jesus Christ these people are ill.

No such thing as a woman's penis

>mfw these threads are just brainwashing to prepare you to accept your new job for life as rapemeat for the ayy lmao rape farms that are coming when the aliens arrive and setup a one world government

i cant believe anyone would swipe right at this hideous creature

>fetish
this has become a propaganda word

Nice try, fag. Fuck off. Go have fake sex in your fake family and reproduce some STD-babies. Nobody sane wants to have imitation sex with a hairy man poop hole.

Go ponder social constructs for a few more hundred hours and become an even more neurotic evolutionary dead end.

Americansfortruth.com

>alien rape farms
Tell me more

>If you're attracted to someone
>only attracted to vagina
see how that works

>swipe right because I want to have sex with a vagina
>turns out person has a penis instead
>"hurr durr why are you bothered by this you bigot!?"

kek. saved for future bait threads

Because they're dudes.

hard to believe anyone would swipe right in the first place

They'll probability be saying Bowie was trans within a year. Mark my words.

All this time I joined in on the feminist penis meme posting because I thought it was an act. I had no idea people really thought like this.

Yeah notice the narcissism of the fake woman. The key to understanding GLBT is to understand that they are sexually narcissistic. This is why they are such tremendous attention whores.

Who the fuck does this hook nosed kike think he's fooling when he implies you couldn't clock his ugly mug from a mile away?

>Sucking a woman's penis doesn't make you gay
>Unless you're a woman yourself

Yall ever heard of the "cotton ceiling"?

This is Andrea. SHE is a WOMAN and SHE's fucking beautiful you insensitive, juvenile fucks

Looks like the kind of dudes who can't take a hint that you aren't interested in them.

>It is a manifestation of transmisogyny at the intersection of cissexism, misogyny, and the glass ceiling.
Sounds like more made-up bullshit

become gender fluid. just change your gender before sex and it's not gay.

>stunning!!
These type of people are responsible for these freaking feeling like they should parade their mental illness.

They should be gassed along with the freaks.

They are right I don't want to suck cock and I'm sacred of anyone who chooses too chop their cock and thinks that makes them a girl

It means they're mad lesbians don't want to sleep with them, which is like, totally unfair because they're just as much of a woman as the next girl. Maybe more so because they choose to be a woman.

I think you say handsome when it's a man

>those pictures
>those beliefs
My god it's like half of us went to college to learn shit and the other half just became extras in a dystopian cyberpunk movie.

Stop pretending you are woman bitch.

Maybe sometimes I explicitly want a vagina despite having played with dicks several times before.

I probably would get with a trans if they weren't consistently unhinged and demanding.

We're pretty much there in the dystopian cyberpunk era. Amazon's going to be the first real megacorp. Hell, they control the distro of goods, entertainment, provide PaaS (platform as a service ie. S3 and the like) and food with their recent Whole Foods acquisition.

You notice it's mostly MtFs, Weak men who wanted to taste the increased societal power that comes from saying you're female.

in his biography he says he felt like a closet hetro

I'd prefer not to fuck someone with clear psychological problems. Right off the bat you're displaying that you are suffering from deep issues and are an unstable person as you're a guy dressing up like a girl to live out this fantastical delusion and that's too much. Women can be crazy, sure, but that's starting off from a point of sheer insanity.

The dick thing is a turn off too, but it's more than that.

MFW

"Right to know." If someone is calling themselves trans, then this should be clearly spelled out, even on a degenerate app like Tinder.

Holy fucking shit I long for the sweet release of death

why dont you want to entwine your spirit with hers, pol?

I really want to say he has a good point, but not even I can troll that hard.

>but I'll post a picture of me to get halfway there

Every day we stray further from God

damn transphobics taking our jobs

kek at the last comment, can't tell if it's a troll

>Fetishizing genitalia
rwds NOW
rwds NOW
rwds NOW

>You like what you see

You can bottom so I can respect your pronouns. If I bottom it will ruin the appeal for me. Sorry. Not transphobic, I just hate dick in general. Get the operation and on some hormones and will definitely smash. Just.. please don't use your real voice? Even if you think it sounds feminine, chances are it's not. I mean, like, at all. I've tried dating transwomen before and it didn't go so well because they had a deeper voice than me and people tell me my voice is too low to hear sometimes.

you can actually see the moustache/stubble from the thumbnail

Guess I'm just a bigoted transphobe then. Would never suck a dick, no matter how cute the (((girl))) is that it's attached to. That probably makes me racist too somehow. But I'm fine with being a racist, transphobic enabler of heterocisnormative patriarchy.

>Trying to trick someone into a gay relationship
Look, I'm all for respecting pronouns, open relationships, and bi/pansexuality... but this is downright devious and has got to stop. For god sakes people are mixing "traps" (cross dressers, gay men) with trans WOMEN because of this. If you take a trans woman and a "trap" and put them side by side and ask ANYONE which is which... I guarantee people won't know how to respond because they both look exactly the same. So when people are so offended because you guess wrong, it's an impossible task. Like some women naturally look masculine and some men naturally look feminine. How can you tell if they're ambiguous? I thought that was part of the appeal. What is wrong with us?

>like what you see Sup Forums?

So ... if you're a faggot and you refuse to fuck or suck a pussy, does that make you intolerant?

Good to know. I know a couple of faggots that I'm going to take great pleasure in rubbing their noses in it.

There are not enought rocks in the world to stone You.

This is actually why gay men are becoming conservative and redpilled. They just want to suck dick and be left alone.

Instead they are rolled into the LGBYHEGFHT movement, forced to accept immigration of people who want them thrown off buildings, and they are getting fed up with it.

We should push it more, until they start advocating putting non cis people in deathcamps.

Wait, I thought traps were trannies.

See? I knew fapping to shemales wasn't gay.

So what if I wanna suck a hung brazilian shemale, it's straight... Sup Forums is the one that's gay for not wanting to suck a sexy womans penis.

Wow, word-ist much?? Maybe you should take a lesson in word fluidity and read a book.

they do have TRANS stamped across their forehead, because they have a mans face, so it is clear to any non-delusional person that this is a man

If by "tranny" you mean crossdresser, yes. Crossdressers aren't always guaranteed to be gay but if they're a "trap" they're trying to lure straight men into having gay sex. That's awful and I would consider that rape. Anyone that would advocate such underhanded trickery is a monster. If you're trans, gay, whatever, you should be PROUD to rock that label. Being ashamed and hiding who you are is devious and you deserve to get turned down.

>Every day we stray further from God
we can't possibly stray away any further, we have reached peak degeneracy with no end in sight.

Women have no penis.

>cishetnormativity
You mean being a normal well adjusted member of society?
I think I can deal with that.

>if they're a "trap" they're trying to lure straight men into having gay sex
>not trying to lure lesbian women into having straight sex
git gud

I... don't even know what you're saying.

Ahhh I see now. Yes, that's especially devious. Should definitely be regarded as rape.

>cotton ceiling
i searched ofr it and found sjwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
a list of all the complaints of the freak class.

pic shows how basically everyone is oppressed by everyone else. maybe because life is suffering, but perhaps that is cultural appropriating the ideas of buddhism for my own gain

Being literate is a privilege?

That picture is cancer

I am a transmisitis. Good thing I would never use degenerate thing like Tinder.

sauce?

everything that is the default setting of a Western European/American person, which is the main society in the world, is oppressive to those who aren't, through choice or happenstance, that default setting.

only the inferior are concerned with equality

DUDE POSTMODERNISM LOL

There is literally nothing gay about sucking on a feminine penis.

>feminine penis confirmed
fucking finally, the endless debate on /d/ will end now

Tough. I guess all that is left for you is to

holy shit this monster goes to my university. Has huge man hands.

The bruise on that kids face
If you can't suck a cock right, why suck it at all. I have no son

>Low voice
Oh look a repressed tranny

>it's a woman's penis

>can't offer them children in the long run
>Have genitals that do nothing for you
>OMG Y DNT U LIK ME????????????

Yeah I am scared of that abhorrent monster lol.

Wait a second didn't we have this exact same thread yesterday and I filled it with tranny gore?

That's because of his ziggy persona being way more popular than he expected

more proof they are mentally ill
time to open back up those asylums

met my first irl tranny this weekend at my girlfriends cousins 21st shingdig.

had receding hairline, masculine af arms, broady af shoulders and deep af voice that he tried to cover up with some girly voice he was trying to pull.

absolutely disgusting desu famalam even my gf was disgusted

Wanting to continue your genetic line is bigoted
Why can't you adopt? Racist? Toxic masculinity?
Someone as hateful as you doesn't deserve love