Midwest Reich General - High IQ Edition

Because the last one hit the bump limit.

Why not start the Fourth Reich in the Midwest?

>germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, PA, and MI all allowed. (Manitoba, Sasketchewan, and Alberta also allowed)

>Injuns can't afford cars, buses are a human right
cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/deiter-human-rights-complaint-1.4174640

>Illinois can't feed all those damn niggers
cnbc.com/2017/06/25/illinois-debt-is-about-to-be-rated-junk-what-that-means.html

>Wisconsin to ban communist Agitators
npr.org/2017/06/25/534332895/wisconsin-pushes-university-free-speech-bill

>Zuckerberg canvases for those sweet, sweet Iowa votes
usnews.com/news/best-states/iowa/articles/2017-06-25/facebook-founder-mark-zuckerberg-visits-nebraska-and-iowa

>Somalis afraid of people coming into their communities and killing them
startribune.com/rattled-by-hate-incidents-here-and-abroad-minnesota-muslims-take-new-precautions/430584913/

>10,000 Muslims gather to celebrate this years successful terrorism season
globalnews.ca/news/3554512/thousands-of-manitobas-muslims-gather-to-end-month-of-fasting/

>Head spic busted for embezzlement in MI
usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2017-06-25/longtime-michigan-hispanic-latino-panels-head-faces-charges

Out of Anglo-Saxon colonies please.

Fuck off dad.

Stop trolling. People like you clog up these threads with retarded unrealistic shit.

>tfw ancestors from Ostfriesland were peaceful eel fishers who were there from the days of the saxons and came to iowa in 1871 to not be drafted into the prussian army

>dad
Cringe. You're in the colonies which my nation built. You get lost.

Eat shit fucker I love my state and I love my homeland, and I'll be damned if I'll let a fucking snekposter tell me I can't shitpost on a taiwanese knitting board about the best damn land on the planet.

Why did the Dutch cuck themselves?

If Sup Forumssters in the Midwest genuinely want to protect and preserve their little slice of heaven, than they need to start getting involved - the Midwest DESPERATELY needs people with its best interests taking over spots on zoning commissions, city councils, anything and everything in local government that can exert whatever influence they can to stop the hordes of Blacks, Arabs, and Hispanics pouring out of cities like Chicago and St Louis.

We also need people to start pushing their elected representatives to back legislation that will help stem the flow of third-world immigrants to the country like Tom Cotton's RAISE Act.

We've got our work cut out for us, and we've got too much at stake to fail.

Hail the German American Reich!
Who where /cornfed/

Don't know or care.

thoughts on nebraska? thinking of a move, omaha is likely

Trust me, you don't need to tell me you shitpost. Im glad you're proud of "your" land, but it's a waste of chan space. We all love our home.

>German American Reich
Hope you're prepared to die for Germany when it kicks off again.

>implying I'm not English as well as German
You worry about your gray island of misery, I'll worry about my amber waves of grain.

Nah you aren't English or German buddy. You're an American of mongrel blood.

Yes I am in a group who is currently spreading propaganda and trying to influence our communities. You would be surprised how much the average person here is aware of white genocide etc. etc. The people in our communities need a voice that the silent majority can vote for, it may just have to be you or I.

>cracker meal breading
>regular hamburger bun
>ratio of tenderloin to bun
I approve, user.

Don't forget - subtlety is the key, user.

Don't go full WN and don't go out of your way to be a leader or a target - all we need to do is sell people on the threat posed by the gangs and drugs and welfare leeches being forced on our homeland and the rest will sort itself out.

>germanic heritage
don't be intolerant. My Scottish ancestors Homestead'd out in Kansas during the 80s and we've held the land through everything since. You're not wrong tho

I am anglo-saxon though but I live in Dixie so whatever. Love you dad.

IL is cancer. suburbia and liberalism have spread like cancer. everyone is leaving IL.

grew up here.

>Dad again
*Sigh*
Love you too Son

speaking as a born and raised iowan currently living in dubuque, i happily invite any of you cowards to air your views in public

please, please, if you are willing to stand behind your views, hold a rally publicized in advance

your shit will get wrecked and your crying faces broadcast all over the internet

however, that will never happen, because you are cowards and you know you'll be laughed out of town

lol putting up posters at ISU in the dead of night is literally the gayest and most beta way of 'spreading awareness'

but it's all you can do because if you publicly stand up for what you believe in, you'll be mocked or assaulted

so you post strident messages on a racist anime site

truly, you faggot Nazi wannabes are the saddest people in the world. have you considered suicide?

eagerly awaiting a reply from any Iowafag.

or, better yet, instead of just posting on Sup Forums about your fantasies, get your 'wolfpack' together and go out in the IC pedmall or East Village in DSM or by the Campanile at ISU or clocktower in Dubuque and wave your nazi flag around

you'll get a reaction, i promise you. it just might not be the one you're hoping for

You realize your ID doesn't change with your flag, right?

This is why the South should've never rejoined the Union. Jesus fucking christ.

we don't own nazi flags, we are trying to prevent kebabs and chicago chimps from coming to our white communities you idiot

have you talked to any? they're nice people. haven't you noticed that your huwhite communities are dying slowly for lack of population and industry? why are you so scared of people who look different than you

yup thanks

WE
NEU
REICHSTAG

MUH
LEBENSRAUM
WHEN

I've been saying this for the longest..

MN here. Gas the somalians now.

Wow! A whopping 9 point difference between the absolute worst state and the absolute best state in terms of IQ. It also completely disregards liberalism and other ideologies that plague states with masses of inner cities and failing school systems.

Really made me think.