The world as you know it will end soon

The world as you know it will end soon

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/19024-refueling-ufo-solar-prominence.html
youtube.com/channel/UCOP1uQoxKJm1b2-OWb7_sJA/videos
youtu.be/KeyDiFMqYLo
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4629854/Mysterious-three-fingered-alien-mummy-Peru.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k45fdQf_Ysc&t=300s
youtube.com/watch?v=-rMWGS-yElU
youtube.com/watch?v=gizTez_-xkM
rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DISCLOSURE:
T-7 DAYS

What's this gif? Sauce?

What the fuck is that? It looked like coronal mass ejections but those last frames are confusing.

What am I looking at here?

About damn time

Nothing as neat as some crazies would hope:

livescience.com/19024-refueling-ufo-solar-prominence.html

Post proofs

related to this? youtube.com/channel/UCOP1uQoxKJm1b2-OWb7_sJA/videos

youtube.com/channel/UCOP1uQoxKJm1b2-OWb7_sJA/videos

Yes. The MSM also picked up on a story about it a few hours ago.

the third post after this will be double digits

Thanks user

How do you know the world ?

Because I know it as homeless killers child abusers moloch worshippers out in the open cause they are "debunked" and aliens in cloaking devices and secret wars

no

lies

>FUEL SCOOP -DISENGAGED-

Hey moloch user. Someone sent me an owl statue with no return address. Should I be worried?

It will never "End", you idiot. The paradigm will just shift, earth changes will happen.

Chaos precedes Creation.

This is nuts too

youtu.be/KeyDiFMqYLo

Good, I fucking hate this place.

All pedo sympathizers will be cleansed from this plane of existence.

so the sun made a tadpol big deal. its going to take a while for it to get big .

in the mean time we just need to make sure nobody notices the object we claim is a newly discovered planet isnt a planet

ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ۝ ﷼ ﷼

﷼ ۝ ﷺ

ﷺ ﷺ ۝ ﷼ ﷼ ۝ ﷼ ﷼

ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ

۝ ﷼ ﷼ ۝ ﷼ ﷼ ۝ ﷼ ﷼

۝ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ

ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ ﷺ ﷺ ۝

﷼ ۝ ﷺ ۝ ﷺ

۝ ﷼ ﷼ ۝ ﷼ ﷼ ۝ ﷼ ﷼

ﷺ ﷼

Homestuck detected

What MSM media sources? Whats the deal with these youtube videos? Does this have to do with disclosure?

I hope so. I can't wait for disclosure!

hahahahahahahhahaaha

Disinfo distraction campaign they are using as a last resort because flat Earth has gained considerable traction the past 6 months. All the space X "trials", constant NASA "announcements", monthly ISS "videos", "we just found some more planets in the Goldilocks system that may support life" stories in the msm news feed every 2 weeks. They are scared shitless their cities (3) beyond Antarctica will be discovered and invaded. Actually not scared they will kill everyone on our continents before they let that happen. But let's try ALIENS from space first. That means space has to be real, right? Remember the deleted picture from /x/ a few months ago... yes same psyop.

I have published on ice cube. I can assure you it is nothing more than a cubic kilometer of photo multiplier tubes. What is very nice is that this thing has detected neutrinos with enourmous PeV scale energies... check out "bert" and "ernie"...

:)

any additional info?

cool story bro

Underappreciated post.

Thanks for teaching me something new today. You are not a faggot.

What do those videos show? I don't want to click on them without more information.

“A paradox, Louise! You’ve changed the past! I know damn well we can’t change the past!
It catches up with us! We change!”

beta af

College kid makes "mysterious" video in after effects and people find this intriguing?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4629854/Mysterious-three-fingered-alien-mummy-Peru.html

Was this the trigger that forced the Pedophile cannibals to disclose aliens?

The BorgÉ GTFO.

Not really..there is another video on the channel. Still.as.weird.

Channel.started.like 1.hour before the whole.trump covfefe saga..and even has.it in the tags of the furst video :o

lel

See this below

I understand OP....but please, we musn't hide behind hints covertly, the world needs to know the truth, as the inevitable is a human right to know.

Prepare yourselves humanity, this video is the source of OP's gif, and....yeah....

youtube.com/watch?v=k45fdQf_Ysc&t=300s

It is the truth.

Solar ejaculation is beautiful

A pulse

Something is siphoning the Sun.

So what will you do when time passes and nothing has happened?

bump for the ayys

youtube.com/watch?v=-rMWGS-yElU

In Star Gate Univese there is a similar scene. The writers of the show said they had people from the Air Force help them come up with ideas for the show too.

If the fucking Earth isn't flat, then Nukes aren't real.

>that feel when you realize the earth isn't a globe and see stuff like this and realize its cgi garbage

Did you guys know you need an atmosphere to see light sources. So if you're in space you can't see where the light is coming from, only what it bounces off of. Thats why its pure black in visible light spectrum.

I wish this was real, sadly this is just another bullshit 'happening' tease that will result in...nothing

So that footage of Carl Sagan showing Earth as a tiny bright spec from the edge of the solar system is Fake?

No, the light is bouncing off teh earth so it becomes lit up, you can't see the sun in space.

So that means that there is no time delay?

The dawn of a golden age, atop trying to scare anons. The guardians are here, graduation is upon us, be kind and loving to fellow humans, we are all family, love and light be with you all always.

you're correct.

Why do you want it to be real? What if the sun suddenly disappeared and life on earth was destroyed?

>as you know it
key phrase I'm guessing

The sun isn't doing fusion either.

Because humanity desperately needs a reset button. If something comes along and wipes us out, fuck it. We deserve it.

I want ET life to be real, I want to believe. But this is more college teens with access to adobe editor bullshit.

Erm so whats all that infa red light the satelites pick up? is it fake data?

Im talking visible light, not anything else.

This is clearly a render, we don't have anything that can film the sun with that definition.

>FOXDIE
Nanomachines, huh?

PLEASE
what is the name of satellite that captured that video?

what?

((they)) will do no such thing, it shant be authorized. Though this is a last sitch effort to dovert attention from pizza happenings happening SO0n ;)

there is a page that describes what they were doing in that photo there it was navy baloons for target pratice for surface to surface and surface to air munitions from submarines

you can look up photos of the deploying and destruction of said baloons

Where does its energy come from?

Wrong.
The sun is not "hot", all of the heat is being transferred in an electrical circuit via induction. The surface of the sun is cold, but coing within like a million millions of the sun with zap you into nothing.

Space travel is impossible at moment because it requires bypass the "shells" of our planets and becoming interstellar targets for roving energy.

The same way energy travels between molecules, static, positive,e negative, so too is charged moved between heavenly bodies. This is why no humans will, for another hundred years, go anywhere past the earth's van allen belts.

So what have they been doing in LEO? Trying to map electrical routes through the solar system.

Nobody has sent anything into space, because it is not like they say it is. We are probably on the inside of a sphere, looking in on the sky. The Moon is basically a giant balloon filled with gas. The sun, and "planets" are super lightweight. It's all buoyancy. We are inside an egg.

rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/

It's the Star Forge

wtf does nasa say that shit is?

Like this!

Lol it's like those stupid "it's happening in x days" video scams that had everyone worked up like 5 or so years ago.

The Ether

Oh ok it was just swamp gas makes sense now

cant you edit tags later on?

That it was some solar flare reacting with magnetism, or something like that.

testpost

Whats outside the sphere

are you telling me the planet earth is basically one giant hollow dyson sphere

coronal cavity

that very same room

infinite consciousness

never loses suction

you're waifu

Good goy keep reading those text books!

Oy get just a natural cavity in the magnetic field lines, aren't you sleepy goy? Remember to go get your own dirty cavities filled with Mercury you dumb goy.