MEME THIS INTO EFFECT RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/blaxit?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A&t=608s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Since they love to claim the Founding Fathers were racists, why don't we turn that back around on them and make one about their Liberia colonization plan. Idk, "BLAXIT: it's what the Founders wanted" or something like that over a map of Liberia and James Madison or something.

get this shit on twitter

NOOOOOOO
WE ARE FULL YOU SON OF A BITCH

On it. @Kamen_Galaxy

NOW WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE

Look at their noses, they are semites, Afro Americans are west africans

im all out

AHAHA they are falling for it. @BLM_Boston

#OpenBoardersForIsrael
or are you some kind of bigot?

kek

lol

i love it when every country complains when they're targeted for #blaxit

It's very important that they take niggerball with them, both the grunting and the sneaker varieties

Niggers leaving on their own? Too good to ever be true...

Haaaaa. Get rekt schlomo

have they not heard of liberia?

>taking the NFL and NBA with them
>leagues owned and run by whites and jews
>implying most of the players wouldn't keep playing since they're making a million or more a year to play a game
>implying whites wouldn't replace all the nigs that left and make the leagues look more like they did back when they started

N..no not a bigot! multikulti is for the white peoples no for us! please stop!

Not just the founding fathers, when Lincoln talked about 40 acres and a mile for every slave, he was talking about 40 acres in Liberia.

get this trending If we keep pushing this It could hugly blow up in the lefts face

Please all niggers go straight to Monrovia, Liberia right now it is your ancestral duty

ayo hol up.
got some more.

Hope everyone knows that @Kamen_Galaxy has just tweeted #blaxit. Ain't even part of it.

Sad!

Dr Dre on the right

Yes exactly like this

these don't make it explicit enough #blaxit means leaving the oppressive dominion of the white devil

twitter.com/hashtag/blaxit?lang=en

Get this trending

good need more havliceks, birds and bill waltons

So many blacks are moving to Rio de Janiero, they opened 10 new KFCs. One of them is a deluxe!

LOL YES, MOVE TO ISRAEL YOU NIGGERS OH GOD PLEASE

Time to show uncle toms like Pastor Manning what real negroes can accomplish!

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A&t=608s

How about "We will never be free until we leave. We will never know home until we return to Africa" ?

I am, @Kamen_Galaxy on Twitter. Not so popular right now, but the more people notice it, the more people will be able to see it.

this one good

Genius

Meme the power fist into a hand waving goodbye maybe?

that is some top class memery right there
i'm in awe

You guys are forgetting something. This IS Africa.

These memes are PURE GOLD!

This needs way more Black Panther futurism.

Are they really leaving? I've never felt so happy in my entire life. I don't know how to react.

my sides

kek

Make one for Arabia Saudi

this one is really good

Thanks I am on my phone stuck in airport otherwise I wouod make it myself. If anybody want to use the text go right ahead. Godspeed you kangz of Egypt

BLACK PEOPLE ARE RETWEETING LMFAO

Only a stupid nigger could stay locked up in those cuffs

Right into the niggersphere.

I wouldnt use a primitive lifestyle banner or graphics anywhere, at all. Niggers dont want to have a hard life. Make it look appealing, fastest growing economy, millionaires created everyday, modern, etc etc etc. Make it appealing to their delusions of grandeur and laziness.

No those are amazing. You keep curiosity piqued then hit them with the more specific ones about Brazil etc.

it should be blkxit since blacks shorten it to blk like the low iq apes they are

lots of black people chattering and retweeting on twitter. keep up the good work.

we will only be free if we return home.

Didn't malcolm x advocate repatriation? I'm sure some contemporaries would agree

I'm getting my dick sucked right now, in Africa.

Spread those asscheeks, rabbi.

Bump. Let's do this!

We must make them aware that black people will be given white peoples land and money in south africa. They must return to get a peice.

Lots of pussy, weed & white monopoly money awaits in africa.

The niggers over here would kill them all.

People don't get it but blacks are extremely xenophobic and kill other black immigrants all the time.

Also highlight all the strong responsible hardworking wise african men that like thicc girls (big fantasy of fat black women).

For the men highlight that african women are supportive loving loyal etc etc (opposite of all the things niggers complain about niggresses). And africans have multiple wives, there are 2 women for every man, etc.

Paint a picture of their dreams.

Alright! So what do we need for meme resources other than phrases that we can find/come up with?? I'll look into videos n' shit

sssshhhh!
you can keep their luggage and hair product

You say that like its a problem.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

There is a watermelon grove near the beach in south africa.

thats the whole point

instagram, facebook and twitter profiles of accoutns that arnt brand new not stop spamming. also need way way more anons onboard, the twitter feed for #blaxit is empty