Has anyone had a girlfriend with unnaturally coloured hair that wasn't batshit insane?

Has anyone had a girlfriend with unnaturally coloured hair that wasn't batshit insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

backwaterreptiles.com/frogs/blue-poison-dart-frog-for-sale.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't say that I have, OP. But at least they warn us, like other animals.

>Uses Sup Forums
>Assumes people have girlfriends

My answer, is fuck to the no. Every bitch i've ever fucked with non-natural hair has been crazy as shit.

A girl wanting unnatural colored hair IS nuts

Why would you date someone with unnaturally colored hair?

All of them are insane. Ask any guy that's been with one. You don't make the same mistake twice.

Are we talking the good kind of crazy or the bad kind of crazy?

thats a cool looking frog, user.

-20 HP for:

>Implying that a girl of any hair color isn't crazy as all fuck.

those are the 2 week girlfriends. 2 weeks before they have to re-dye their hair and automatically go NUTS the day after it's freshly dyed

aposematism.

and checked

No.
I don't date women who have dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, fake breasts/tans or anything else that's disgusting.

Had a one night stand with a girl who had pink hair. I don't know if she was insane, but she was definitely a bit odd. I'm sure a long term relationship with her would've been unpleasant.

most of us here are either seasoned dating veterans or plain fuckin virgins. I literally have bodily scars and painful memories of abortion-tier drama and we do not like talking in detail of these trials and tribulations

You can get one of those keks for cheap. Too bad they aren't poisonous if you don't feed them 200cm centipedes everyday.

backwaterreptiles.com/frogs/blue-poison-dart-frog-for-sale.html

Shit honestly gets me harder than a rock.

The bad kind. The kind with no in-group preference, if that makes sense.

I don't mind oddness or anything like that. It's just that I've heard a ton of shit about women who die their hair unnatural colours being the bad kind of crazy.

also your ID has "sex" in it.

I did but she wasn't crazy. I convinced her to stop coloring her hair. She was a liberal SJW feminist when I met her, I pretended not to be interested in politics but slowly but surely I injected some lite redpills every step of the way. At movie theaters, or restaurants, or even when I was hanging out with her SJW friends (who I absolutely fucking despise).

Eventually I just sort of asked her, why is your hair green/blue. What makes you special from everyone else. Just because you have a strange hair color doesn't mean you're different. Look at your friends, they all look like you too. You're wasting time and money dying your hair when you could just be yourself.

It worked, she also became a little bit conservative. I mean she's still an SJW so she's not gonna go 14/88 but she says niggers and spics all the time and says Islam doesn't belong in white countries.

I had a girlfriend with real red hair that would dye it a brighter color of reddish/blondish.
Was pretty batshit insane, grew up as the only child of a single mother.
She was hot though.

No. I will say though in my experience the absolute worst of the fucking worst are the ones who dye their hair silver.

The ones with blue or green hair tend to be feminazi cunts, but the silver haired ones are different beasts entirely.

They're just as irritating as the other kind, but incredibly smug about it.They're "sex positive" feminists, so they're massive, massive whores. At the same time though they bitch about how the men they fuck are just "fuckbois". On top of that, they'll bitch about how other girls are "basic" with a complete lack of self-awareness. They take on beta orbiter cucks yet bitch about beta orbiter cucks.

They think they're deep and enlightened because they listen to obscure, avant garde artists like Halsey and watch deeply thematic and esoteric television like Riverdale.

They dress and act the same way but will constantly tell you they're "not like other girls".

na.. it's a definite sign to stay the fuck away. or hit and quit, just make damn sure to use protection.

She was crazy but she took the dick hard -
I mean, I pinned her down at the edge of the passenger seat and made her scream out in the orchards on the outskirts of town late one night after drinking...
Pussy popped , queefed and squelched while I pinned her and wouldn't let her get away
I sometimes feel bad for being so rough as in hindsight it feels kinda rapey

Generally speaking, you should never stick your dick in crazy...

She was a fun wild one , got into fights , drank way too much , destroyed people's property , ECT

Bright blue hair, then aquamarine
Before that platinum blonde

5'2" , half Peruvian/half Caucasian
>Pic related somewhat

It's something I typically avoid. I have friends/relatives like that and they treat everyone like shit. Really entitled too. Natural looking girls are less of a problem, if any.

She never cared to talk politics at all
Like the rest of my exes she got bored of cheering me up

My gf is very sweet and occasionally puts purple in her hair, but it's typically bleached

This is definitely the perfect image to accompany the "sex" ID.

do you know how strange it sounds that it took you more than 5 minutes after meeting her to ask WHY she had blue/green hair?\

Had girlfriends with natural hair color and were still batshit crazy.

natural red hair is pretty lame it mostly looks like a crappy brown shade on most gingers

Not a political post, but I'll bite. Any man I have met with stupid-coloured hair was fucking retarded (and bat-shit crazy). Why bother dating that trash?

I've never been within 10 feet of a female in my entire life

See , as it's why most of them are "dating"

My girlfriend dyes her hair deep red. It's not odd or anything - but she's bat shit crazy.

Used to have one, but her hair was just slightly bright red.
Looked good on her, and we fucked like rabbits.

:/

>man with stupid-coloured hair
>not a poof

are you a poof?

I have. She says she is going to vote the left, but she is incredible redpilled against arabs, romanians, and the like. Not crazy at all, some anxiety issues but meh.

You wish.

my j.o buddy talks a lot of sense op.