Does anybody on this website sincerely give a fuck about free speech?

i couldnt care less about it t b h. i want a dictator to take control the old fashion way, by being a real leader and once he takes control i want him to force every faggot to shut their pathetic fucking mouths. im tired of your peasent opinions, you work a 9-5 job you're a fucking loser in every aspect of your life you dont deserve a say in politics. democracy does not work revolution does

real leaders arent chosen they are born, bring back ceaser, bring back napoleon, bring back the dictator

Shoul've said:
Real leaders are born Jewish

Because you went and described everything Sup Forums thinks would be horrible about a Jewish managed society

T.s: Oy vey

Yes of course we fucking care about free speech. We are on /pol you fucking retard.

You don't have free speech, so you can fuck off and die
Stop posting here, Chaim
Getting real sick of your kike bullshit

>t. Still worships a shrine to the Queen and got btfo by emus

I am the rightful King of Australia and I command you to shut the fuck up or face the long cock of the crown

>t. 56%

Fascists, the ultimate cuck boys

cuck

K

Not an American so your opinion is shit.

ignoring youre completely retarded opinion.

I think freedom of speech in places of government and assembling are perfectly fine. I just don't think protesting should be allowed.

none of you have contributed anything meaningful to society in any way shape or form. i dont see why you think you deserve a say in the land

most of you probably dont even have blood connections to the land you live on. your opinions is literally irrelevant. you do not deserve a say in even local matters let alone state or national levels

I still havent figured out how no one in the british royal family is trying to just this. Wait maybe thats the long game over there britbongs. Pack you in with muzzies until you say fuck it, lets have a real king again and start chopping these blasphemous pedophiles heads off

I'm okay with free speech, just as long as you're free to kill the person saying it.

i would love it if the royal family reclaimed power again

>say
Thinks telling everyone they don't have a say gives him a say really makes you thinky

Why this picture?

I want free speech but I also want the masses aware of Jewish influences to make brainwashing less effective.

Of course not. Free speech is not only degenerate, it's the biggest mistake in history. It permits the flood of (((non-truth: deception, suggestion, propaganda, narrative, opinion, prediction))) that's killing our civilization. If not free speech, then what? TRUTHFUL speech, the only kind fit for white people to bother taking in.

As a first step to neutralize the jew and deny them their winning tactic (which is just lying: it's how they indoctrinate, propagandize, and shape the culture and thus our politics which is downstream from culture) we require that mass broadcasted informational products classify and identify their contents, just as we require of food products. We demand to know what in your reporting is testimonial truth (independently and objectively verifiable facts with sources, and could be used in court without risking perjury) and what is something else. To present non-truth as truth is fraud and will be answered with fines or prosecution. No more negligent mystery cocktails of gossip, narrative, and facts, that somehow gains credibility when shaken up and vomited out by a talking head.

You can still spout opinion and talk out your ass on TV, you just have to lead in with a pretty standard disclaimer that nothing you say should be taken as truthful. (Unless you actually have independently and objectively verifiable facts with sources. If so, you can cite your sources and claim that your content is truthful.)

>I'm a sheep, the post

People who dont want free speech just really want to be in a form of power like a dictator. Stay away from these people as they have sociopathic traits. Your no.different from a libtard but at least you dont attempt to hide it

>does anybody on this website sincerely give a fuck about free speech?
Yep.

>bring back ceaser
>ceaser
You have to go back

Obviously neither have you since you're here yelling at us and being all butthurt waaaah democracy :(((((

Sup Forums seems to be the last true bastion of free speech with almost everyone here unanimously supporting it, which is funny because a lot of the posters here unironically align with fascism. Fascism and free speech aren't something you'd expect to see together.

most of these kids don't really know what fascism is. they're just being edgy and contrarian.
they'd end up giving 100% control to the same big daddy government that they hate and know is super corrupt. it makes no sense.