Other urls found in this thread:

opensocietyfoundations.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
jewishcuba.org/marranos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Th7EA6agX-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its only a secret to canadians

>Secretly

Nah, I sincerely doubt Trudeau has any beliefs whatsover other than coasting his way to the top of life by way of family connections and being the biggest virtue signaling bitch in whatever room he's in. He probably picked the socks because they looked pretty.

Follow the money.

Yeah
Just like I'm secretly retarded, and you're secretly a faggot

the punishment for sedition is...

no , maybe , who knows ?

but he said he follows soros .... "global economic outlook and agenda "

here is his post that proves everything ... you know the soros open society with immigration agenda right ?

if you don't know . voila

opensocietyfoundations.org/

He is such a faggot, I'm so sorry

Confirmed.

>is Trudeau secretly retarded?

Yes OP but honestly its not secret

It'd be sort of a relief if Trudeau converted to Islam but really he's just some dumb snowboard coach who doesn't believe in his country or his people or a religious faith. He just wants to dance with fags in the street, flush our heritage and our country down the toilet and get re-elected anyway due to a morally and intellectually vacuous leaf electorate.

Just kill us, burger. Learn from our example.

Justin Trudeau is a golden retriever a dying boy magically wished into a man on a very special christmas morning.

He just does whatever he thinks will make everyone happy and as long as they like HIM he doesn't give a fuck what they do to others or the country.

last i heard its still illegal to rape a 6yo around here and my mom can still go where she pleases by herself
i think if a muslim really was my pm it would be different

>those skinny chicken legs

I don't understand why so many people fawn over him just because he is in a constant state of virtue signaling. Like all he does is try to make himself look good to the lefties.

idkm but you clearly see demonic activity going on in his eyes.

Yeah. He's secretly a Muslim. That's why he wears THESE FUCKING SOCKS so that nobody finds out his big secret. You did it, OP. You figured it out.

>secretly

It's common knowledge he said the shahadah at a mosque during a visit to be nice.

Therefore he is literally a muslim by the definition.

Make of this what you will.

How long must we put with this feltcher?
When is the next Canadian general election? And is this cunt likely to fool the people twice?

>shahadah

Wouldnt that clearly offend and trigger polytheists?

Whats wrong with him I thought he was a progressive liberal....

>Secretly

just a marxist cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

checked. true

Trudeau is a secret hispanic

she loved dat dere Big Cuban Cigar

>I don't see any resemblance here goyim
>ha, okay they look similar but we have no record of them meeting in 1971
t. every (((article))) """debunking""" this

god he looks insane. i bet he has hookers tied up in a basement. he's obviously a behind doors psycho.

that would explain the genetic commie brainjewing

the son of a commie and an insane national embarrassment of a slut, raised by a cuck in chief, a winning combination

Just because you haven't reached the destination yet, doesn't mean you're not on the road. If Trudeau is an undercover Muslim, then of course he would start with the small stuff.

no. he's just fishing for cheap young gullible immigrants for his country.
muslims are easy to bait, no need to monkey-dance like he did for the indians, just use proper signs and gestures.

The Conservative party leader is a low energy cuck. Get ready for 4 more years of Trudeau.

trudeau is not-so-secretly a cuck

Meanwhile 3 years ago I met a Palestinian guy who then said he supports the Muslim brotherhood and hates gays, then he moved to Canada and likes shit like this on Facebook (huge fan of Trudeau).

Not sure if taqqiya or if Canada changed him.

Checked.

The real question is: wtf is this hairy brown ballsack hanging from his elbow?

>secretly
LMAO

No,he is secretly a jew

it's his sunglasses that he's holding wit hhis other hand

He mistakenly believes that pandering to muslims will help protect him from being assassinated by one.

he's a sock puppet

He sings the tune of whoever has their hand up his ass.

the fire will only make him stronger

bigly fucking secretly

can we use your nose to pick up the trail?

He is technically part Malaysian. Maybe there is a possibility he has some Muslim leanings.

Kekity kek

Yes. Snakes slither in the grass spineless.

I seriously can't fucking believe you guys don't know this.

He is Jewish. He's part of Castro's line. He's a Marrano Jew.
jewishcuba.org/marranos.html

How do you guys not know this fucking basic level stuff? He's part of the line of Jews that helped bring Muslims into Spain way back when. He's just repeating the process for North America.

How the fuck do you guys not know this?

oh shit

>gay socks
what the hell man
what is it with people these days

He is trolling a pride parade in rainbow Ramadan socks. It is how 4-d chess is properly played.
I honestly believe the future of mankind lies in a tolerant fascism that allows for everyone and everything and is peaceful and shit, and jacks you up the moment you get out of line.

Wait a sec, si Israel run by a Jews?

nah hes just a bit of a twat

It is slowly becoming more clear to me that race mixing is red-pilled it is going to help society long term.

Canda probably changed him, Arabs are fickle as fuck
Worked for the Roman empire

No. He's just really, really stupid

No, he's openly a cuckold.

Worse. He's secretly a Belgian.

how would it help society? please explain

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=Th7EA6agX-g
Bobby Newport!

>how would it help society? please explain
It will make genetically superior humans with better resistance to disease and more symmetry.

One of the benefits I see to racial mixing is that genetic integrity stays strong and less genetic disorders will get passed down. Also Filipinos and mixed white- Asian women are quite beautiful.

Trudeau is the type of politician who sends out a poll to his ppl then adjusts his views to match the poll he doesn't have any morals or opinions he just loves being in power and will say and do anything to keep it that way

>clear to me that race mixing is red-pilled
no, youre retarded and becoming more stupid

Yes and also the bastard son of fidel castro

>Secretly

Nah. Dudes a career politian he wears shit like that in the same way a race car is covered in spnsor stickers.

There's no secret about ti.

>secretly
Come the fuck on jesus christ!

Text on the socks read “Eid Mubarak,” honoring the religious holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, which coincides with Gay Pride this year.
>Trudeau wished the crowd a happy “Pride Mubarak,” recognizing the dueling events taking place that weekend.

This.

Trudeau is your typical amorphous political entity that will say and do anything to stay in power.

>"Eid Mubarak" on socks
>socks are worn on feet
>feet are considered dirty in arabic culture

How long until we see riots over this?

post evidence

You're doing God's work Satan, keep going.