Believing in God is the same as Santa Claus. Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't faggots.

For a 'redpilled' group of Internet shit talkers, it amazes me to see you try to weasel your way into intellectually explaining god.

There isn't a God, just an alien race who created us you ignorant faggots.

Who created the alien race then faggot?

Prove to me He doesn't exist.
>you're not omnipotent so you can't faggot

Santa Claus is real though, you tremendous faggot.

Chicken v egg. The idea of a creator is fucking asinine. Who created god?

Stop pretending god wasn't created by man to control man.

Carson: You know, I counted the floors to this building from the street.
Man who hires Wells: And?
Carson: There's one missing.
Man who hires Wells: We'll look into it.

Using the big bang as an argument against God is like making your kid a sandwich and telling him the sandwich came from the refrigerator and not mentioning how the meat, bread, and cheese came to be.

Atheists are degenerate.

"The first sip from the glass of natural science will make you and atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you". - Werner Heisenberg.

About 10 seconds after mommy and daddy told me there was no Santa Claus

Then how did everything become something from nothing when nothing cannot become something without being something in the first place?

>checkmate atheists

How can we know what happend in times before the universe rapidly expanded(aka Big bang)? It's not known what caused matter (and anti-matter) to form and why they didn't destroy eachother immediately. it's postulated first stars formed through gravity, the subsequent fusion created heavier elements, supernova, now there are heavier particles. there is evidence of the spontanuous synthesis of amino-acids in the right conditions.
These conditions can have arisen through chance.
I can't be arsed to talk about the development of single cellular organisms to multicellular ones, time, dinosaurs.

But you don't need to acknowledge any of this to be an athiest.

To assume a god did it because we don't know isn't sound and doesn't follow from the premisses. if it did, god would be at the root of multiple phenomena: P1: A happens P2: Lack of information C:God
Nice meme.

I agree with you.

I do not have an answer for you. I can only assure you with 100% certainty that there isn't a god damned god. I can think of a million other plausible reasons for life that are better and less lazy that MUH CREATOR.

By simply believing in God, you retard nigger faggots stop thinking and blame or attribute everything to this magical being.

You do realise that it requires the exact amount of faith to believe god is real as it does to believe he isn't real..

Atheists is just another unproven faith

>There isn't a God
prove yourself right faggot

No man, my belief is God does not control our actions or what happens- he is all knowing, not all doing. Though God has his own wills, plans, and motives he does not control his universe- merely observes and let happen: judgement comes to all, but those who lived justly enter his kingdom. Also, fuck off you neckbeard faggot. Not believing in god is cringey

No, wrong. There is zero logic in that. Isn't there choice C,d,e...etc?

Why is the choice binary? Why do I even have to consider God as an option?

What if I wanted to believe in an advanced alien race creating everything?

Or, how about we are in a simulation?

See, no god.

Who created the aliens?

They created themselves. Why not? Same paradox as God, since he had to come from somewhere.

Faggots

You sound like a retarded infant.

>Attribute creation of everything to the very force behind creation (god)

>attribute creation of everything to nothing

You are just a Christian who beleives without proof that everything just magically appeared one day for no reason at all or as we like to call you a dumb cunt

Amen

You are such a fucking retard you have just changed the word god to aliens

Also I'm right

>Who created god?
do atheists legit not understand first cause or is this memeing?

>"God is waiting for you". - Werner Heisenberg
more like this?

his grandson later became the star of footloose

Please fuck off reddit, we know you are trying to spam pol with shitty slide threads.

>Pro tip: you can't faggots.

Get back to you fucking child

God is real in my heart and mind, that's good enough for me.

A realm of no time is beyond your comprehension

Kek
>Cookie cutter logical fallacy
Great argument mate

Says the guy who lives his life based around FEAR

Trump ees God no?

POOOOOOOOOOOO

Fear of God is a good thing.

>I'm right
Well he said it so I guess it's true

WHAT THE FUCK?? ARE YOU TELLING ME SANTA ISN'T REAL? YOU SICK FUCK!

Fearing god is like fearing the dark, it's what children do

>nothing created the universe
>god created the universe
What created God? What does it matter, as God explains one step further back than our current knowledge? Perhaps God created himself?

So you dont agree with the big bang so that obviously means theres a god who punishes you for having sexual thoughts? Cmon now, youre smarter than that.

Why does it matter if belief is logical or not though?

In a sense, Santa Clause is like God in that they both elicit a positive response from people. Because of the overarching message and atmosphere of the holidays people get together and appreciate each other.

God is the same way. Whether or not He's "logical" or "real" is irrelevant because the effect He has on people is tangible. His presence, love, and message influences people's actions and drives them to be a force for good in the world. From small operations like your local Madonna House to massive endeavors like volunteering to bring clean water to African communities God's influence can be seen across the globe.

So ultimately, who cares if He's accessible to us? What difference does it make as long as the world is better off because the idea of Him persists?

We are the aliens

fpbp

atheism is intellectual suicide.

You think a guy did it in 7 days? How convenient FFS, there's no evidence that there is intelligent design anywhere.

Your pea sized brain can't understand basic sciences, its ok go back to your bible and guns bro, let the real men sort things out..

Can't tell if the people defending a "creator" are being serious or not. Religion is the root of all evil, if we were all Atheists the world would be a better place, and we could focus on more important things like, who has the best club name.

I'm god.

Prove I ain't.

Pro tip: you can't.

Believing in God is the same as believing in naturalism. Prove me wrong

nope , sorry ... judaism is at the root of all evile, on earth at least , I don't know what interstellar evil might be out there , but it's almost certain it will be a jew-like being

>better helicopter them all

Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.
Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?
Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything
Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming
Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death

Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.

This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews," in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable .

haha that same faggot again

lemme tell you something again so it enters your thick stupid jewish skull ,

>jews HATE Him

You're stuck with Christianity , the only religion that calls out jews as scum, better go to a shrink and ask how you will deal with it .

pro-tip : get a jew shrink so you can connive and plot

That's kind of the point of pretending to be into that nonsense. We need to regain control of the situation. Now stfu and play along or you'll be burned for a heretic