Everyone disagreeing with this man is a shill or suffering of dunning kruger...

everyone disagreeing with this man is a shill or suffering of dunning kruger. in all threads on pol I never saw any real criticism coming up, just moaning and bitching of brainletts.

>taking 90& of posts on Sup Forums seriously

not saying hes stupid i think hes got some good stuff to say but its just rhetoric you shouldnt need it to live your life as a decent person

Did his wife cheat on him? Or not?

Just another pro-Zion Jew, nothing to see here. I am not going to watch any of his videos, but the fact he is promoted on Sup Forums and the fact he talks about god can only mean pro-Israel shill.

He comes across a little too keen and cringy for me so bleh. He does have some pretty good ideas though but I can't watch more than a few minutes of him speaking

everyone disagreeing with Hillary Clinton is a shill or suffering of dunning kruger. in all threads on pol I never saw any real criticism coming up, just moaning and bitching of brainletts.

I dont really think dialogue is the pathway to truth

Human beings lie to others and themselves through words.

I would say keen observation and awareness coupled with radical honesty and acceptance are the true pathways of truth.

>just rhetoric
part of his overarching philosophy is that thinking speech can be devalued by saying "just semantics" or "just rhetoric" is wrongheaded. truth is the highest value and you can only express it through thought or speech (and most people mostly only think by talking).

the problem with saying "well just be good" is that it doesn't offer any opposition when someone uses clever, convincing rhetoric to undermine it. your speech, your Truth, needs to be well articulated in order to withstand such attacks and propagate.

Peterson is way over-rated. His final effect will probably be to peal a bunch of people off into the Left.

He takes forever to say what could be said in a much shorter time, and can't stay on a single point.

>I never saw any real criticism coming up, just moaning and bitching of brainletts
Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out.

>individualism
>centrism
>meme catchphrases
>muh christianity
>muh dialogue

he is an academic. an intellectual who is naive and thinks he can solve everything from his Ivory tower. he has no stomach for fighting, for action, but merely preaches and pleads for peace, understanding, study,...

good man in times of prosperity and order, bad in times of strife and decline.

That quote sounds like the most pretentious shit ever.

But hey, learning and dialogue are good and lead us to truth, and finding truth is the only way to find proper solutions to ameloriate suffering.

Oh look I said it in less than 1/5th of his longwindedness and without sounding like a prat

>What is godels incompketeness theroem
>What is wittgensteins language game
>What is semotics
Oh yeah and according to studies
75% of our communication is non verbal.

Language is a poor tool to capture truth.
You can capture more truth in an image than a sentence.

THE
DORMANT
LOGOS

Fucking awaken it user.

Marouane, that you again?

How's your day going? Your pics of greek and roman men gave me inspiration and food for thought in last few days.

Language it's self is a poor tool to capture truth. When you have two powerful oppositions using quirky and strong language to communicate, then you begin to have meaningful dialogue. Meaningful dialogue can bring truth in an absolute and personal sense. Connecting with another intelligent human being over seemingly meaningless topics is a wonderful feeling.

Speech it's self is just a tool for a grander purpose... Communication, which can bring truth and understanding.

>tfw memes are the purveyors of the dormant logos expressing themselves

semiotics and language games don't exist in opposition to what i said in the slightest. i don't know anything about this theorem but apparently its a math thing. maybe language is a poor tool for you because you're more interested in termdumping in a vain attempt to appear superior than communicating your thoughts -which probably aren't well articulated and compelling since you resort to said termdumping.

and i agree that an image can contain more truth than a sentence, that doesn't refute my post in the slightest.

Fuck off loser. You'll literally never be remembered. He's already helped more than thousands of us on Sup Forums have or ever will to take the Lefts shitty academic-rhetoric on face-first and on their playing field. Agree with him or not. He's smart than you or I.

you really ought to diversity, instead of posting thorak and breker all day

I honestly think its best that the non shills here dont make these kind of threads, and ignore the negative threads about him

This man makes some great points, there is nothing shills would like more than to mislabel him as alt right to discredit him. The more people that watch his stuff without preconceptions about what he represents the better.

Are you aware that you are using words to communicate your idea of the "true pathway"?

Jordan would agree with you, if you use dialogue to lie, it wouldnt serve truth. If you practice understanding and awareness to tell the truth, then you're using that tool properly. It's a complex idea, a few lines arent enough to describe it.

Language is inauthentic.
Or not as authentic as other forms of communication .

You lies are predominantly a product of language.

Meaningful dialogue only occures when parties involved are actively listening to one another and understanding what they mean (awareness)
And when the parties are both honest in their communication (authenticity,honesty)

Otherwise the dialogue could be misleading purposefully (DISINFO,intrigue) or by mistake (bullshitting,talking out your ass)

Lie detectors must measure heart rate, eye dilation, body temperature,brain wave fluctuation and electroconductivity of the skin.

Secret service agents , who are statistically better lie detectors than the machines, go off of a mix of intuition, and "microexpressions"

This guy puts so much on language becuase he has to rely on it so much.
I bet he is shit at making art.

do you realize you're actually repeating stuff peterson has said many times?

I could've posted a movie clip that illustrates the point but makes no direct mention of it as well.

Im using the game pieces on the board to play this fun little game of debate and speculation.

Yup, helped me get my shit together and now I'm getting money and /fit/

sorry m8. who's that?

seems like you got a bit triggered there buddy

I'm doing fine. got my last exam in a couple of hours. I'm not moroccan though.

christophe charbonnel

Peterson's philosophy BTFO in one image. I think life is more horrifying, strange and promising than we can normally imagine.

thanks for the tip! I am more a fan of the cleanliness and aesthetics of greco-roman classicism though. pic related is awesome in real-life.

very good point

You still sound like a prat lol

This is bait, right? If there is one man fighting for Western Civilization right now with his name/person on the line, it's him. He is one of the very few people with the stomach to do it, and that's that.

Touche. But not for the same reason

Hes just looking to instill dialogue back into academia becuase all the classes he teaches are filled with spineless, soft skinned, zombified over medicated, anxious, echo boxes that just like tweeting platitudes and truisms, instead of really examining what they are reading.

There was a number of questions levied against his positions, but you can't respond with anything except LE SORT LE CLEN ROOM memes.

>Peterson memester
>talking about Dunning - Kruger

haha oh wow that's rich all right

So does he...?

Everyone disagreeing with Vermin Supreme is a shill or suffering of dunning kruger. in all threads on pol I never saw any real criticism coming up, just moaning and bitching of brainletts.

You are a shithead kind of an idiot

Dumb people finding smart people talking boring

So crime and punishment should be reduced to "crime is bad"

why would anyone have anything to say about a parody artist? vermin supreme is fucking hilarious, and he aims to show what a farce it all is. how can you argue with that?

LOL

Nobody will remember Jordan Peterson in Islamic Europe or North America that's filled with blacks, spics and Asians. Nobody. How many native Americans do you know by name?

His interpretation of god is logos i.e. truth and logic above all else.
Im not sure if he is jewish but i am yet to see any pro israel shilling from him and his name is scandinavian not german so im not sure where you are getting this from.
Do you care to elaborate or is your argument literally just because someone on this website likes him he must be a shill because that sounds like something a shill would say and is the definition of closed mindedness.

>how can you argue with that?
that's what i said, stupid leaf