Why should any value be put on race at all?

Why should any value be put on race at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MShXEiA-1RI
archive.is/GumkU
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We shouldn't. The problem is that it's impossible to stop no matter what. Blacks are for some idiotic reason under this impression that privilege = race, and the first person they blame is whitey just because of muh slavery. It's also common knowledge that they hate hispanics, but it's not as profitable to make that fact public. Of course the white man or woman is going to get angry because they don't like being told they're a horrible/pathetic person for something they can't help. The whole thing is just a mess, really.

You shouldn't. It's a divide and conquer tatcics by the jews.

So theres NOTHING we can do?

Thats a contradiction

Everything else you put value in derives from the master race.

Too much emphasis is put on race. I just want a culturally unified country. Don't care what you look like, you just need to love your country and be proud to be her citizen.

care to elaborate?

The problem with that is that it wont work, people have too much in group preference to form a good social cohesion. Ethnic diversity just wont work.

Not really

This should clear it up to you and everyone else.
youtu.be/MShXEiA-1RI

You should, because it is moral to do so.
We have evolved this sense of community in our race because it helps build strong, stable societies.

When you build a society that goes against our nature, it creates instabilities; it leads to societal collapse. That's bad. Let's avoid it.

That has nothing to do with race.

Unfortunately no, unless of course you want to start a literal race war. In my opinion the last thing we need is that much blood on American streets.

Yeah but teh problem with that is that hes placing value on certain people who have developed parts of "western civilization" and saying all white people built it. They are just individuals and I see no reason to view them as an entire race at all

>You should, because it is moral to do so.

How so?

>We have evolved this sense of community in our race because it helps build strong, stable societies. When you build a society that goes against our nature, it creates instabilities; it leads to societal collapse. That's bad. Let's avoid it.

Can you give examples of both of these happening?

Must be sad living in America where the only thing you can go by is skin colour

What does that mean?

The word race is in there, so it has SOMETHING to do with race.

Sup Forums is no place for philosophy

There has to be something we can do

*yawn* I'm so tired. Time to go to sleep. Go to sleep.

Its political since so many policies are based on race, like affirmative action and diversity business departments in the U.S. along with so many ideologies regarding race

How can you identify with a country made by people other than your own? That's right reddit fag, you can't, SO FUCK OFF

white women are mostly entitled garbage. our ancestors did a lot of work we're lazy. racemixing is the only way to create enough struggle to move us forward. whites are shit.

night

Pro tip

it's always shitskins that say shit like this because their race never created anything of value

you only live of the genious of the white people you fucking subhuman shit

whites are the least adept at handling struggle. we're done for. white supremacist larping tells you all you need to know. if this white bitch i'm with now doesn't work out i'm going for a nigger or a jew.

Keep telling yourself that, Shaniqua. You're so shit that not even your own men want to sleep with you.

>white women are mostly entitled garbage.

Can you define what you mean as garbage nd give examples of this?

>our ancestors did a lot of work we're lazy.

Can you elaborate?

>racemixing is the only way to create enough struggle to move us forward. whites are shit.

Can you tell us how exactly racemixing will make things better? as well as what you mean by going "foward"?

i'm a white man. we're lazy entitled pricks. if you haven't taken the reverse redpill you're deluding yourself on confirmation bias.

I dont understand, it was a handful of European individuals who created great things, not an entire race. Why should the achievements of a few individuals be attributed to an entire group of people? Why should individuals be viewed as a group at all whatsoever?

because biology is a thing.

Can you tell us about your relationship

i'm not going to split hairs over this. if you can't accept these simple criticisms you might want to get checked for autism.

what do you want to know?

Can you elaborate? I could say individualism is a thing as well

I'd first like to know what incestuous relationship you had with your uncle to make you such a fucking retard you make a reply such as this

>cuz my sex junk is so oh oh oh

That would mean all European immigrants to America won't integrate over time. My grandmother came from Burgos and I love Britain.

you're the cancer that's killing Sup Forums. kudos.

It shouldn't but more than three separate "people of color" have told me about their plans to kill white people and take their property when "the shit hits the fan" so it's going to matter regardless of what you think.

If you don't have homogeneity you have Balkanization.

Another one bites the dust

>I could say individualism is a thing as well
say it to sickle cell and see how far it gets you. different genetic groups are susceptible to different illnesses at different rates. there ARE differences between races physically speaking.

mental illness is also a thing.

Even if we don't they still will
If not us, who? If not now, when?

you think you have a monopoly on despising niggers. you're weak.

So its a circular reasoning that "because other people value it so should I"?

Must be nice being so miserably stupid as you are.

>How so?
I explained. It's immoral to create an unstable society.

>Can you give examples of both of these happening?
Look at every country where there are large groups of mixed races. You see there are racial tensions that cause riots and civil unrest. These things aren't good for a society.

If you look at places where the populations are homogeneous, you see that these kinds of issues disappear. Take Iceland, for example.

Fpbp

>we're lazy entitled pricks.
Then why do most hispanics end up staying in their parents' house and do nothing but sit and dick around all day?

Checked
>say it to sickle cell and see how far it gets you. different genetic groups are susceptible to different illnesses at different rates.

Source? Also if they are just genetic susceptibilities we are in the 21st century at the point to where we can have state healthcare to help people with all kinds of illnesses

>I explained. It's immoral to create an unstable society.

What makes a society stable then? Would you consider America stable? If not then what isnt stable about it? What would you consider stable?

genetics
evolution
inherited traits
>a few lines of human genome went from mud huts and stabbing each other with sharp sticks to agriculture, exploring the world, medicine, art, philosophy, engineering, science, politics, etc.
>a few other lines of human genome went from mud huts and stabbing each other with sharp sticks to ...mud huts and stabbing each other with sharp sticks
if we dress them up the same and raise a generation or two in the same schools (a drop in the sea that is countless generations) -- they're the same, right?

>if we dress them up the same and raise a generation or two in the same schools (a drop in the sea that is countless generations) -- they're the same, right?

they actually are, in bermuda blacks scored higher than whites and did miles above them when unbiased tests from california were used

archive.is/GumkU

>If not then what isnt stable about it?
No, it's heading towards instability.

Haven't you noticed how unhinged politics is becoming? Famous mainstream actors are "jokingly" making death threats on our president.

Blacks are rioting in the streets every time a cop defends himself from a nigger.

Both sides of the political spectrum are dehumanizing the other to the point where it's getting pretty scary.

How is that a stable society?

>The highest frequency of sickle cell disease is found in tropical regions, particularly sub-Saharan Africa, tribal regions of India and the Middle-East.[70] Migration of substantial populations from these high prevalence areas to low prevalence countries in Europe has dramatically increased in recent decades and in some European countries sickle-cell disease has now overtaken more familiar genetic conditions such as haemophilia and cystic fibrosis.[71] In 2015, it resulted in about 114,800 deaths.[8]

>Sickle-cell disease occurs more commonly among people whose ancestors lived in tropical and sub-tropical sub-Saharan regions where malaria is or was common. Where malaria is common, carrying a single sickle-cell allele (trait) confers a selective advantage—in other words, being a heterozygote is advantageous. Specifically, humans with one of the two alleles of sickle-cell disease show less severe symptoms when infected with malaria.[72]

>This condition is inherited in an autosomal recessive pattern, which means both copies of the gene in each cell have mutations. The parents each carry one copy of the mutated gene, but they typically do not show signs and symptoms of the condition.[73]

>Three-quarters of sickle-cell cases occur in Africa. A recent WHO report estimated that around 2% of newborns in Nigeria were affected by sickle cell anaemia, giving a total of 150,000 affected children born every year in Nigeria alone. The carrier frequency ranges between 10% and 40% across equatorial Africa, decreasing to 1–2% on the north African coast and

fuck this pseudo intellectual racist bullshit

you're all wrong see

Sure got me.
Nowhere else would anyone put meaning to skin colour because there's something called ethnicity

i sort of lol'd

It has consistently been proven to be an extremely accurate model for predicting human behavior in groups, that's why. If I hear that someone killed their own mother and stuffed their mother's remains in an oven because the mother tried to discipline the child, I can accurately predict that it was probably a nigger. If I hear about some cultural marxist bullshit being pushed through the media or academia, I can accurately predict that the culprits behind it are Jewish and so on.

You don't drop an idea if it keeps proving itself to be correct.

>If I hear that someone killed their own mother and stuffed their mother's remains in an oven

bro there's one race that has distinguished itself for ovening people, and it's not blacks

>He doesn't understand how phenotype relates to genotype

>you're all wrong see
NO YOU'RE WRONG
see: ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015

Nothing changes the fact that someone from elsewhere in Europe would be a foreigner here.

Nobody said it did. I'm not criticizing the fact that you care about ethnicity.

You're criticizing the fact that we care about race.
Racial distinctions are meaningful whether you wish them to be or not.

because the civilization is the flower and biology is the root

Only in America, as I've said.

Well there's no going back now.

They're meaningful everywhere. Race determines a person's long term impact on your society.

Ethnicity is more superficial and will disappear in a few generations.

(You)

And ethnicity, language, culture,... dont?

>Ethnicity is more superficial and will disappear in a few generations.
Dream on, the whole world isn't America.

After being born and raised in the kike made nihilist's wet dream which is the culture of today the desire to gas kikes like you gives me the strength to carry on.

probably this

sounds fucking super jewish if you ask me