The thin black line

Girlfriend just told me one time she 'kissed' a Tyrone. Wut do?

She "kissed" him in the wee wee

drop

fuck her and dump her

She kills his big throbbing virile masculine black member with her lower mouth repeteadly.

Kys

Show disgust and humiliate her, if you start fighting dont talk to her (if this is over the phone) that shit drives them crazy and she'll be begging for you to givd her attention and she'll admit wrong doing.

Think to yourself how much you care about her, how much you've invested and how much you're willing to invest, then weigh that against what is in all likelihood a coal burner testing the waters to see if you'd flip out at kiss.

If you want marriage and everything else about her isn't 100% perfect, i'd dump. If you think shes perfect then don't dwell on it, stay together.

Seriously though shes probably fucked one and is just seeing if you'd flip out at kissing.

Exodus maximus

>Seriously though shes probably fucked one and is just seeing if you'd flip out at kissing.
this. she's playing you. play her back.

you're fine with kissing. you're fine with that one hookup - just the one i promise babe - and you're fine with that fuckbuddy like 3 years ago but it wasn't serious i promise.

wait until she reveals all of her cards, then dump her so hard her ancestors will feel it.

She just said kiss to see how much she could get away with (what you'd believe). In reality she has already has an abortion to Tyrone's baby.

I won't 1 post by this id this thread.

I'm seriously so fucking mad right now. I know this roasty is lieing about it.

remove gfs lips. gf is now clean for further use.

>roasty lieing
son.....

Dump her, don't even get mad. Tell her she's off the team forever, if she starts crying tell her to go cry in Jamal's arms. If you really are mad tell her father and/or brother, hopefully it ruins her life as she deserves

We have been together almost 3 years and this fucking nigger shit comes out right now. She's been presenting herself as some Texan, southern bell who hates blacks, but Dixie chicks will even hop on black dicks

She was testing the water like many other men have shared. This was the same thing for me. This one guy did me a huge favor by anonymously telling me that my then-girlfriend was a coal burner.

Chances are she wanted to taste dark meat, probably liked it, and then realized tyrones don't make a lot of money and she doesn't want her the social stigma with being married to a black man and permanently being attached to black ghetto culture.

DUMP the coal burner.

Don't tell her why though. Let the other guy have a chance at figuring it out and letting him decide for himself.

Can you imagine a dirty greasy coon 's lips going on your gf's lips? Don't being a fucking dumb ass, you know those lips were around big ol' nigger cock.

Sack up and leave the bitch.

let it go and be happy you have someone

Good post.

Just prepare your exit strategy

Enjoy your AIDS

>kissed

Dump her, she definitely fucked him. Let her know it's because she's a coalburner. Anything less and you're a cuck

You know what you have to do
Like making a child smoke a carton of cigarettes to make them learn their lesson when they smoke
Get a bunch of black men and have them fuck her so hard and good she'll be sick of it and never think of it again

This. Sieg Heil. But don't go overboard with it. And start looking to fuck other woman behind her back to feel better about it. She deserves it.

This.
Start looking at other girls and options. Work out, connect with others, and make less time.

You will realize it isn't super hard of an idea to dump the coal burner once you separate yourself a little bit.

you got the aids now

Sorry OP, you have aids.

Your first mistake was getting a girlfriend.
Your second mistake was getting a girlfriend who has been with anybody else but you.
Your third mistake was not dumping her on the spot.

Grab your shit ASAP and ghost as ghost can be.
And go to the clinic and get everything checked out.
Good luck user. You probably have herpes.

kill yourself