Aus/pol/ - F to Kike King edition

archive.is/rXLTI
>China sentences Crown Australian employees to prison

archive.is/QfId1
>Darren Rispen, one of NSW's 'most wanted' men, charged after two years on the run

archive.is/LMk6T
>MP Rachel Carling-Jenkins joins Australian Conservatives

archive.is/oYgFg
>PYNE: Same-sex marriage could be legalised in Australia 'sooner than everyone thinks'

archive.is/f1wq0
>Australia at risk from high household debt: Bank for International Settlements

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-26/ipswich-ratepayers-assn-jim-dodrill-says-bashed-up-to-20-men/8650844
archive.is/ApMjN
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/car-manufacturer-holden-reveals-why-it-had-to-reposition-itself-in-the-automotive-market/news-story/b7ace55845ca5281f3027383bd4ce899
caradvice.com.au/556687/ford-mustang-smashes-sales-record-as-aussie-supply-improves/
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/new-visa-rules-threaten-to-send-talent-pool-home/news-story/c1ff630b5ea1e5b54ef5a57decad3e0e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>full

What do you think of this hapa?

I think we'll see Labor in for another big run like Hawke/Keating.

Gen y are faggots, boomers are a bunch of pigs and everyone hates them, and they are dying by the day.

Bernadis party is a wank. Anti Muslim, wants to suck Chinese cock, wants the point?

Hardly anyone really gives a shit about gay marriage.

I think he's quite handsome. Reminds me of a gook from some old 60s show I can't think of.

Idk I kinda want a burger, but I think I already did

Looking for jobs ...anyone got any jobs in nsw.

not Sydney. I won't fucken do Sydney

>Pyne on QandA later
>Guaranteed to be a gay marriage episode

I bet this gay marriage shit gets swept under the rug again for a few months until somebody brings it up.

abc.net.au/news/2017-06-26/ipswich-ratepayers-assn-jim-dodrill-says-bashed-up-to-20-men/8650844

>Police are investigating the vicious assault of the president of the Ipswich Residents and Ratepayers' Association, Jim Dodrill, who says he and his father were bashed in bushland by up to 20 men on Sunday afternoon.
>He said he was led to a secluded dirt road where he and his father were bashed by men on trail bikes and in four-wheel drives.

>He said he had been a vocal opponent of former Ipswich mayor Paul Pisasale, who resigned on June 6 citing ill health.

Let's archive it
archive.is/ApMjN

YESSS HE'S FINALLY FUCKING GONE

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/car-manufacturer-holden-reveals-why-it-had-to-reposition-itself-in-the-automotive-market/news-story/b7ace55845ca5281f3027383bd4ce899

Holden confirmed for cucks

Daily reminder our senate is being cucked.

I just brought a house in melton/brookfield. How fucked am i?

>But with women influencing up to 70 per cent of all car purchases
>“Going into a dealership can sometimes I feel, maybe, as a woman, be a little bit intimidating. It’s a bit of a boy’s club,” a young blonde woman said to camera in the advert.
>“I feel like the car industry portrays women quite unfairly. You always see a man driving the car in the adverts. I feel like it doesn’t really represent who I am as a woman,” another brunette added.

haha my next car isn't going to be a holden, i'll tell you that much

Reminder that she is probably more conservative than you

>PYNE: Same-sex marriage could be legalised in Australia 'sooner than everyone thinks'
I hate this country.

I think we can officially label Holden as UNAUSTRALIAN now, yeah?

So Ford is selling record numbers of Mustangs and Ranger utes and the Holden response is to concentrate on "muh womyn market" caradvice.com.au/556687/ford-mustang-smashes-sales-record-as-aussie-supply-improves/

Legalising same sex marriage would be the smartest thing the LNP could do right now. Labor would lose a ton of political levarage in the 2019 election and they would be left with fuck all to campaign on

Why not legalize kid fucking to get the muslim vote as well?

This thread got started pretty late. Is there another one? I couldnt be fucked looking sine im on my phone atm

Holden is shit. The only car worth buying is the commodore, and they arent real flash either.

>unqualified nigger woman in our senate
>not democratically elected
>"it's ok because I agree with some of her opinions"

This is how it starts.....

And? This country is a joke. Everyone can see what has been happening in Europe for the last 5 years, and everyone here will repeat the same mistakes.

the moment they announced the end of australian produced cars they were unaustralian.

I like commies but you look a bit silly going all white pride and bogan when every cunt has a gook box and there's a Muslim bitch pushing a pram with 2 kids next to you on the foot path.

I don't agree with her or family first but she was put in because the other dickhead's election wasn't legit

>moving further to the left will make the LNP more popular

Sorry mate, but that is precisely what is wrong with the LNP and why One Nation is getting so much support. Australians want an actual right wing party that stands up against the progressive, marxist, degenerate left. The Libs aren't going to garner any more support if they continue their shift to the left.

>weaponised mushroom farming

Australian caliphate when?

Within 50 years at this rate.

But who's to say the people who voted for the other dickhead would have voted for her?
(they wouldn't have)

>you will never run a 16x10 19x13 stagger
Oh well... I'll just have to settle with 15x6 and 16x7

>labor shills acting like their party is any better

it's just the redditors at it again, it won't be long before they start up another discord and try to hijack aus/pol/ again

I know, but still need to make the statement to any lurkers who might be tricked by their lies.

Country almost collapsed after one run of leftist faggots running this country. And that was on the back of Howard's excellent handling of the economy.

We still haven't recovered from ALPs fuckery and if we get another run now, it'll be the final nail. Not to mention we'll end up with even more Union corruption, return of safe schools program and shitloads more chinese.

>Liberal party: We want to privatise all your services and infrastructure and halve your wages

>Labor party: We want an equitable society where public services are appropriately funded and the middle and working classes are protected

>Mouth breathing retard: HURRRRRRRRRRRR ALL YOU POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/new-visa-rules-threaten-to-send-talent-pool-home/news-story/c1ff630b5ea1e5b54ef5a57decad3e0e

Foreigner fags btfo, how will they ever recover?

nigger

nigger

i feel honored that you used my meme

nigger

nigger

nigger

awesome.

once we get a leftard topic on qanda, there's a higher correlation for a carpet snake event.

dis guna b gud

nigger

PNG image of op being a gook

Always knew that slimy little cunt Pyne was a sodomite enabler

So, are these nascent right-wing death squads.

Are we seeing STANDALONE COMPLEX HAPPENING !!!!

keeeeeeen

Don't worry. After last weeks tits out event, they'll all have their tits out this week, including this sub-saharan's hanging tits of doom.

Holy fuck nearly every single bullshit Murdoch taking point in one post. Impressive

Daily reminder she would be receiving annual Australian of the year awards if she was left wing

nigger

I want to be rich

what do?

>almost collapsed

Hardly, Id say this current Liberal government is worse than Labors last run, can't wait to see the last of Turnkike and his kike m8s

Who /LaborRight/ here?

Invest in crypto currencies.

sell your organs to the black market

wrong board

What does this even mean? The libs have done everything within their capabilities that Sup Forums would like
nigger

nigger

there is literally nothing to do here but fucking around and sticking ur head up ur arse
tr*ps and I end it all

Someone needs to superimpose his face on this

Fuck off cunt

Whoops

>The libs have done everything within their capabilities that Sup Forums would like

LMFAO

>Howard's excellent handling of the economy.

t. Alan Jones

It's unironically true
>brb anti safe schools
>brb turn back boats
>brb fucked off 457's
>brb funding infrastructure and shite

nigger

ill try

Sorry i refuse to support a party whose leader refuses to pledge allegience to our queen and actively seeks out her removal

Godspeed user

Imagine joining in with a facebook group to raid Sup Forums and try and influence a solid 15 people to vote how you vote

Howard left this country in literally the best shape it's ever been in. Labor faggots will claim that it was because of Hawke and Keating, yet will instantly claim Rudd is singlehandedly responsible for "saving" Australia in from the GFC in 2008.

You can't have it both ways, especially since Howard was in for 11 years.

So this is what you criminals do when we're all sleeping?

fuk u

Aren't crypto currencies peaked right now?

Rudd didn't do shit to save us from the GFC. It was the RBA and coal that saved us.

It's clearly a knock on effect from the abhorrent way Labor handled the economy when Rudd took office. You do remember they handed out gibs to literally anyone and everyone who claimed for it, right?

If anyone needed any further convincing that the Liberal party is now American (((Liberal))), Chris pyne is it. The conservatives have lost control of the party and even the Nats aren't enough to keep them on an even keel. God help us all

if you're keen on staying up you gotta catch the QANDA thread in 2 hours, its a fucking riot.

Howard rode the bulk of the property and mining boom you dumb shit. A two year old could have been made to look good.

I'm no Labor fan but I prefer the truth.

who the fuck is Chris pine

Not what moronic Labor shills claim though. They'll point to the stimulus package as one of the key reasons Australia avoided the full brunt of the effects.

Do you have any Simpsons ALP memes, my nibba?

Kinda, but I'm not interested in what they are worth at the moment, I'm in it for the long term, 5 to 10 years.

Howard got like 2 fucking years of the mining boom m8. Labor got a full 6 years.

Crashing right now, get in before it's too late and recovered.

this post appears every week

as does the same response on crypto currencies

shilling much???

No shit lord that $950 he gave everyone saved us all from starvation