It really just never fucking ends. So fucking sick of their horrible propaganda and misinformation...

It really just never fucking ends. So fucking sick of their horrible propaganda and misinformation. So fucking sick of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/26/health/planned-parenthood-closing-fears/index.html
archive.is/hOsVT
cnn.com/2017/06/26/health/planned-parenthood-closing-fears/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Cohen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So fucking sick of it.
Good. I hope you die.

What misinformation?

enjoy mexico

Trumpcare will send her back where she belongs?

>(((Cohen)))

(((COHEN)))

>I don't get birth control for free
>I'll have to go to Mexico to get "birth control"
Have fun.

birth control isn't related to healthcare at all and you can just buy at any chemist.

>flag
fuck off kike

>(((Cohen)))

I'm so sick of fucking Kikes

>Elizabeth Cohen
>(((Cohen)))
lel

They aren't gaining any ground with this approach. Donors still doubling down. This will end soon. Money will start shifting to the right. We will win.

"Senior Medical Correspondent"

My ass you are

>333 incoming

100% ww3 if hit! Check 'em!

by elizabeth (((cohen)))

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Or maybe you could just stop spreading your legs on the daily. Its even cheaper than subsidized birth control.

One kosher autist is worth a hundred of you.

This is a photo of the very, very special forces graduating class; 2010, where the students learned to tie shoelaces really tight, for 'Operation Great Job'

>you can just buy at any chemist.
You can buy abortions at Duane Reade ?
Can ppl use the Walgreens Balance Rewards loyalty card to get points ?

Why are you trip fagging on pol. This isn't reddit, you won't get any upvotes

is this hila klein?

(((Ellis Chabeth Cohen)))

>Cohen

every time

God, I am so fucking sick of these kikes

>((cohen))
and that spic in the picture has to go back

she looks like a spic so doesn't she belong in mexico anyway?

OMFG CNN CANT BE SERIOUS. It's obamas fault. right before he left office after Trump won he passed a bill making it legal to use propaganda on us. something needs to be done about that

>(((Cohen)))

pol always right

but then the headline is still correct when trumpcare doesn't cover it

Literally no misinformation, Trumpcare is a totally absurd piece of legislation which serves as a testament to the actual goals of the RNC, to make the rich richer and poor poorer.

>What misinformation?
You can buy a pack of condoms, quite literally, at any Walmart, gas station, grocery store, or pharmacy in the USA. I'd bet that, wherever you live in the USA, you could buy a pack of condoms within a 5-minute drive. CNN is cancer.

>(((Cohen)))

What kind of birth control is she talking about exactly?

>RNC, to make the rich richer and poor poorer
You're 19 years old, aren't you?

abortion isn't birth control anymore than murder is senility control

trumpcare doesnt make abortion illegal you entitled cunt

trumpcare prevents you cunts from using tax paid money to abort your mistakes

how the fuck will mexico help her?

provide free raping to damage the pregnancy?

Abortion isn't birth control, you retarded leaf.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/26/health/planned-parenthood-closing-fears/index.html

>The problem is that "Trumpcare," as Ariana calls it, would probably run her health clinic out of town. It's Planned Parenthood, which the Republican health care proposal defunds because it performs abortions.

Well there's that.

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters
archive.is/hOsVT

>Well there's that.
Well there's nothing.
You do understand that there are quite literally dozens of types of birth control?
Planned Parenthood does not and never did have a monopoly on the dozens of types of birth control.
I say again, a pack of condoms is a type of birth control and can be bought at your local Walmart or grocery store for 3 fucking dollars.
What is it with The Left and Planned Parenthood? Is Planned Parenthood your fucking Church or something?
Grow up and think.

That bitch got pregnant at 15... lmao, what a cock-thirsty whore

(((klein)))

(((Cohen)))
Thank your country for helping them in WW2

The story is, is that's she's pregnant and that she has to have regular check-ups with the gynecologist, she suffered three miscarriages in the past. She goes to planned parenthood, because she can get fast appointements, within 24 hours. If planned Parenthood is defunded, the probably pack up, leaving her only option to go across the border to Mexico.

The story is not if wall-mart sells condoms.

I wish this was real

Women shouldn't even be allowed to get birth control desu senpai

I have to pay full price for my wife's BC as we need to meet a 8000 deductible first

(((Cohen)))

>because she can get fast appointements
Maybe she needs to learn time management and schedule more than 24 hours out. Fucking millenials.

abstinence is free i don't see any problems.

(((Cohen)))

Every fucking time.

has she considered her womb is just cursed and that she should stop trying?
>oh no I can't try to reverse nature's decision on the tax payers dime

So?

1. It's a shill headline from a shill media organization.
2. Your if/then scenario, like her's and CNN's, is wildly misinformed.

CNN grabbed one person with an ax to grind against Trump and made a feature article about it to suit their needs.

Go back to fee for service. "5 hour wait in her doctor's office"? Nigga please. Stop crying and get a new doctor.

> "I see a bunch of men sitting around a table, discussing what I should be allowed to do with my body," she said.

Liberal talking points, that's all this is.

Hopefully she stays in Mexico and never comes back. Fucking kike propaganda.

Oh yeah, the headline is absolute dogshit, I agree.

How so? Can you explain your theory?

Birth control pills cost ten dollars for the generic if you have no insurance.

Ever heard of a gas station?

your poison womb is making heaven too crowded

That is 100% normal for Mexicans. I used to know a 19 year old Mexican girl who had 3 nieces and 2 nephews. Imagine already being an uncle five times over at 19.

We never covered it that's some bullshit Obamacare added recently.

Fuck off we're full.

Weird how cnn spins this into anti trump. If anything it is an example of the miserable failure of Obama Care. With obama care it takes six weeks to see a gyn, but if I go to mexico i can see a gyn now. Mexico gyn only takes cash, and his office is the back of a van. BLAMES TRUMP.

ProTIP: Block cnn.com in your hosts file so they get no clicks inadvertand or accidental.

>127.0.0.1 www.cnn.com
>127.0.0.1 cnn.com
>127.0.0.1 money.cnn.com
>127.0.0.1 edition.cnn.com

> "I see a bunch of men sitting around a table, discussing what I should be allowed to do with my body," she said.

This, they use this line every chance.

It's not going to be free in Mexico either.
>Be American Grill
>Go to Mexico for birth control
>Get raped by Paco
>Have JewBean babby

My body my rights which should mean personal responsibility but nah you've got to pay for me while I complain about you being a fucking white male

>Killing babies is equal rights for women.
I stopped taking democrats seriously long ago.

Threads like this = proof that 90% of Sup Forums have never been in a relationship in their lives.

If you fags knew the difference between condoms and bareback, you'd be on this chick's side.

>to mexico

(((they))) forgot to 'back'.

>"ms. burrito was hatespeeched by President Literallyhitler, "you have to go back" to mexico."

didnt Planned Parenthood just donate a shitload of money to that loser Jon Ossoff? I think they'll be okay

there are many other opinions for you if your cock is to small for a condom, maybe see if the girl pity fucking you can take the morning after pill.

Trump is godmode president. Reforms obamacare AND deports the mexicans in 1 bill?

And you're 100% wrong.
I'm in my 50s.
I can empathize and sympathize with the young woman's plight, but at the same time I'd say to her "Welcome to real life." Life is hard. No one owes you a single damn thing, The sooner you understand this concept, the better. You've had a few miscarriages? That sucks. So did my ex. You had to wait too long for your doctor's appointment? Get a new doctor. Or move. You had to wait 5 hours in the doctor's office. Your visiting the wrong doctor. And part of me doesn't even believe her story. Even if it is true, then go do something about it. The federal government is not here to make your life easier. It's just not. Go read the U.S. Constitution and do a Ctrl + F on "healthcare" and let me know what you find. Wait. Let me tell you what you'll find. Nothing. Fucking nothing. Because health care isn't in the U.S. Constitution. Because it's not a right, no matter how much people bitch and moan, no matter how much they whine and cry, no matter how much they point to Western European liberal democracies. Healthcare is not and never will be a "human right." No matter what the U.N. says.

>defending cnn
>posting leftypol psyops
Remember down the road not across the street

let me guess, you also think we should make life as good as possible for immigrants while you say this shit about inlanders

>let me guess, you also think we should make life as good as possible for immigrants while you say this shit about inlanders
"make life as good as possible for immigrants"
What does that even mean?
I think we should put a hard cap on who we let into the U.S. Coming to the U.S. is a privelige, not the right of every non-US citizen.

Not an argument.

Hi Ceausescu.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
The Jews over at (((CNN))) like (((Elizabeth Cohen))) are the exact reason Jews are blamed for so much leftist agenda.

>Normies: Stop blame the Jews for everything.
>(((CNN))): (((Elizabeth Cohen))): Our puppet whore has to go to Mexico to keep from having a baby because Drumpf is no longer going to give whores what they want to keep being degenerates without repercussions.
>Sup Forums: See what we are talking about.

Source: cnn.com/2017/06/26/health/planned-parenthood-closing-fears/index.html

"She was born Elizabeth Sondra Schwartz to a Jewish family"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Cohen

>chemist

We use apothecaries here in the US Achmed

Why does CNN hate the idea of going to Mexico? Racist much? Support Mexicos economy.

>Even his healthcare is sending them back

MAKING MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL ONE PLAN B AT A TIME

If you can't fucking spend $3 for a box of condoms or are too stupid to follow the calendar rule, you don't deserve to fuck. Is that simple lady.

you are correct, reddit fag...it was a question.

((((((((COHEN))))))))))

Oy.

Abstinence is still free btw

but obamacare already sent tons of old women here to get their cancer treatment

They only way that could be true at face value is that Trumpcare provides travel to Mexico, and pays Mexico to provide birth control.
A free holiday plus free gibs for your neighbour. Why are they complaining?

Poor murilards they can't even get a decent health care in their shithole and yet they all act high and mighty.

whores cant get free whore pills so they dont have periods boo fucking hoo

Has she tried not having sex? Or fuck, using condoms?

>Cohen

PAY

You're even younger, aren't you?

mexico has more obese people than the US now... lol

lay off the tacos, pedro

If America is a shit hole then why do Mexicans keep trying to come here?