What Are The Most Annoying People on Earth You Can Think Of?

American black women for me are the most annoying human beings I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.

I have sat down and thought about it and I think this is the reason: women are really fucking entitled and men put up with it and let them do whatever the fuck they want mostly because men wanna fuck them and let a lot of their shit slide. However, black women are, objectively, the least attractive women on the planet. Add to that the fact that American black women are uppity as FUCK. I think this mixture of entitled from being a woman, unattractive from being black and uppity from being American makes American black women the most annoying people on the planet. Also, it doesn't help that so many are fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/XnJjrg7IHtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Swedes. Definitely Swedes.

Blacks. After blacks it's the Swedes.

I've never interacted with niggers before, but from all the video evidence they seem awful to be around. Millennial lib feminists, women and men but women and fags specifically, are insane and insufferable.

Brace yourself if you never hated NIGGERS
You will after this;
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
Day of the ROPE

Muslims. Hypocritically have no respect for anyone or any countries laws. Making fun of them is an international Elephant in the Room: everyone knows if you do they'll start rioting, attacking people, and destroying property like wild animals.

Objectively, Mudslimes are the most annoying people in the world right now.

"Islamophobia" = Desecrated Quran or protest.
Jihad = People die, history is destroyed, and rights are taken away.

Here in Central AL, if you see a shitty driver, guarantee its Shalonda in a 95 Accord with shitty white text on the rear windshield. She will cut you off and threaten to shoot at the next light. God forbid you have a random encounter with Shalonda at the grocery store, her EBT card is essentially bitcoin And you BEST NOT TRY HER because once the chimping is activated you cannot stop it. I hate that shit.

There are good American Blacks and I've met many African Americans (live in LA). If you get to know them well enough, you can fuck around with them to the point you can call them a nigger jokingly.

You always have to watch your step with Mudslimes, unless they've been so secularized by Western Civilization they're a step away from committing apostasy at the least.

Chinese people that can hardly talk english

mums who have kids at school that judge everyone

More proof
youtu.be/XnJjrg7IHtQ

I kind of feel bad for black women. All the black men go after the white girls, and all the white men go after the Asian girls. Think about what life would be like if NOBODY wanted you. If I was them I'd probably be a fat, loud mouthed bitch too

Black women aren't all bad. I think like 80% of all blacks with masters degrees are women. They also do a lot of old timey feminine traits. They're the only group I've ever encountered that still do ladylike handshakes.

Honestly Mexicans are a pretty bad group. Even though a lot of the hate toward them are "stereotypes" I find a lot of them true, like generally being "loud" and messy.

I mean specifically Mexicans. Other Latino groups are much more palatable.

Maybe there is a correlation there genius

>nobody posted Canadians yet
It's nice to be treated with indifference...

That's a bit redundant, eh?

Yeah black men and women are both niggers.

Was like you;but after all having them do NIGGER shit to myself & ppl know personally.
Not paying back Money they borrow, Stealing stuff
From my car & all the "Dogging"(Starring acting hard)I stare right back like I'm packing a gun illegally (no Carry Cali) when I'm not because I obey laws & I got a70% chance He's packing.I'm not white, Mixed used to have a "hood pass" because
I used "traffic" Northern Cali weed.I got out that shit
Became a truck driver Now have to worry about
Becoming the next REGINALD DENNY whenever a cop sneezes @ a Dindu the wrong way.(Racist Sneeze!)So I didn't wake one day hating "blacks"
Niggers taught me to hate NIGGERS seriously Thanks Obama EVERYONE not Black is lamenting
Day of the rope

I honestly fucking hate Indians. The way the talk and especially type always sounds so condescending. It's maddening to be called "dear" by a subhuman who can't be taught not to literally shit where he eats.

Anglo saxon leafs in big cities. You can't find a more insurfferable group of virtue signalling libshits than that. Genuinely more annoying than local muds and dindus.

Shhh, why would you bring us up!?

Black people are fine as individuals. If you're hanging out with one of them they're ok. When they get numbers watch out though. They get this mob mentality that they have to be more nigger than the others, and they all see who's the biggest nigger

Naggers

Liberal Swedes (i.e. the majority). Very, very youknowwho-ish.

African Americans. Consequently bringing shame upon humanity, to put it mildly.

>niggers are fine when societal pressure forces them to stop acting like niggers

Muslims and after that the French but they don't exist anymore so it's fine

OP is at the top of my list
sage in all fields

Jews and after that the French but they don't exist anymore so it's fine

That passes for debate in your country... affirmative action must be stopped.

Middle aged people, starting with late 20s and going on up into people in their 40s, who are failing in life.

Whether it's drugs, anger issues, or whatever, they have such a massive chip on their shoulder and are so sensitive to anything that might be construed as criticism towards them that their every reaction to anything that you say or do around them is perceived as some slight and will result in a fucking argument with them or just in a general fuck-ton of complaining. They will defend every stupid fucking thing that they do or say (usually an ingrained habit that is directly responsible for their failing in life) TO THE DEATH and they have novels written in their heads full of excuses for every solitary thing that lead them to be such a shit-bag.

The worst ones have alcohol, opiate, or some other drug problem. They fuck up everything they touch and are a magnet for criminal charges. They insist and front like they are "good people" and love virtue signaling but it's usually not long before they do something fucking horrible, and it's never to somebody who deserves it it's always to someone close to them, someone they "love", or just somebody innocent in general.

Then you have the ones who are "reformed" and started going to church. They are a different bag of insufferable, because all the shit they got told by the Pastor, or Priest, or whoever when they sat down and begged for the Church and God's help to un-fuck their life will now be regurgitated, loudly and condescendingly, at absolutely fucking everybody for any reason whatsoever. Never mind that this person is your son, or daughter, or sibling who has never served in the military or taken a college class or paid a penny of rent to live with you and may even be eating the fucking food you paid for, if you do anything that they consider upsetting (which as I previously mentioned could be ANYTHING) they will reply with "Well you are codependent/need the Lord/a narcissist.." etc. etc...

Irish gays.

I hate the way they look, talk and behave. They are particularly condescending and smug.

The faggot thing has gotten so out of hand here that there was literally a gang of gay kids in a local school that bullied other kids into being gay. Thats how toxic it has gotten.

Did I hit too many nerves? LOL you massive faggots I hope someone this describes reads this: Just off yourself. Chris Cornell couldn't even stand living inside his own shitty Gen-Xer body, and for the lot of you it's gonna happen to. Get ready for the drugs and the song lyrics or whatever kept your shitty life going to END. Get ready to get hit with the pain of realizing that nobody wants you on this planet sucking up the oxygen. Off yourselves, for the love of Christ.

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually use internet media as your source of outside world knowledge?

wymyn

what, you think you're better than me? I'll have you know I fucked up my back defending your freedom! I fucking deserve some relief, it's not like I'm on hard drugs.