UNI OF OXFORD WANTS TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A BRITISH MUSLIM

oxfordanthropology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe5/form/SV_8dgMfRdwGwdqdrT

you know what to do lads.......lets have a right laugh

bump thread and post what you said to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPmIcSesepk
ya-mujeeb.com/index.php/sharai-masaeel/beliefs-and-practices/what-is-shirk-fisq-kufr-munafiq-fajir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

British Muslim here. Going to fill this out! Thanks, user!

FUCKING CUNT!!!!

Done.

Bump

Working on it lads

bump

This female professor has made me an extremist lads

Lets red pill those students guys

Death to the infidels

Am I on a list now lads

>Of these events, was there ONE specific event in particular in there that you personally consider highly significant?

>Some dirty dog kafir stopped me from rightfully stoning my sister because she talked to a man without my persmission - I felt triggered

Good enough?

Subtle - I like it

you do the lords work user

I got nice digits

allah ackbar

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

I loved filling this form.
Bless you OP, you're not a Faggot this time.

Doing the great work of God user.

brilliant

They're just looking for false flaggers. Nothing to see here.

You fucking spergs. The idea is to give mixed answers that strongly lean towards extrenism. You dont go full allahu ackbar on a survey like this as they'll probably disregard all extreme answers like those as trolling.

Anyway, they probably are able to track IPs so our efforts will be worth naught but herez my effort.

Let's find an SJW professor from that university and submit several stories about him/her being islamophobic during classes

this

lets go walloon :D

good find

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP 4 TRUMP

BUMP 4 DRUMPF

I have made a shocking discovery
Try to fill the forms out in a way that would show that you have no problems relating to your faith
Pro tip
You can't.

> triggered
Yeah that's average muslim talk.

Its pretty awesome. The locals divert funds from their families to my 4 wives and kids. The neighbors are Pakis and they are all live in the same building with 20 married couples who all share the same grandma and grandpa.

Other - ''I was in lectures once when someone put firecrackers in my rucksack. Since that day I have always hated the infidel.''

>You dont go full allahu ackbar on a survey like this as they'll probably disregard all extreme answers like those as trolling.
Nah, That would require critical thinking and diligence, something that doesn't exist in Academia any longer.
I wish I was joking when I said that, but I'm not. Read a Sociology research paper on any topic,literally any topic, and question their methodology. Its pathetic. I've yet to read one that doesn't have giant gaping flaws and I'm not even trained in that field.

>tfw this may be an MI5 stint to bait extremists

You could argue that you can't see the nuances because you're not trained/indoctrinated. Other than that, the fact that there is almost no value in the research makes me wonder who finances this shit.

I know what you mean, I've seen some actually peer-reviewed and published in medical/science journal papers that look like they were shit out of the post-modern generator.

> Mi5
> not already infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood
Eh no.

just fly through the questions and wait till you get to the last "tell us more" part...i posted redpills about "WE ARE TAKING OVER! WE ARE WINNING AND OUTBREEDING YOU! WE WILL THROW THE GAYS FROM THE ROOF AND THE FEMINISTS WILL WEAR THE BURKA! ALLAH AKBARRRR!" lmao

H-how do you know i'm not flemish?
Am under surveillance?

naah too obvious, you have to read up on and use muslim terms like shirk and munafiq

its a 50/50 chance you are lol and its just a funny word

a waloon from walloonia lol

this isn't very good, they'll easily be able to filter out and ignore totally outlandish results like this.

Remember they'll probably be looking for any excuses to discard results that show muslims as extreme and not-moderate.

Which Muslim faith am I?

As a 7 year old Syrian refugee who is also a muslim i shall fill out this form

Choose who do you want to LARP as. Best bet is to take Pakis, Syrians or Moroccans.

damn i just clciked Sunni and said I didn't live in the UK and the survey ended

Top zozzle

sunni

they are the most evil and make up 90% of terrorists the other ones i tihnk shia are more based

I'm fucking dying

Bumped and filled out. We wahhabists now. Make sure to check sects other than just Sunni. Everybody knows(should know) they're the craziest of the bunch.

incognito mode

I larped as a typical muslim from Algeria that has been traumatised when someone told him to integrate or get the fuck out this country while praying in the streets. Now my guy has been going full jihad and want to create the new caliphate of englanistan.
Best of luck in your jihad, Ahmed.

it's a sixth sense Flemings have ;^)

Aloha snackbar, brother, we shall defeat the jewffars.

>You could argue that you can't see the nuances because you're not trained/indoctrinated.
You could argue that, but you'd lose that argument kek
I'm trained in the scientific method of inquiry and critical thinking and that's what I apply to their methodologies which makes the holes apparent.
Ex. of Contemporary Sociology Paper: Start with assumption, try to prove assumption with tests that lack proper controls, gather weak data, use weak data to make conclusions that should not be inferred from said data but yet still conform perfectly to initial assumption. Publish. Pat self on back and consider self social hero.
That's bad, but it ain't the worst part. The worst part is:
Journalists read conclusion without reading paper nor questioning methodology. Journalist takes weak conclusion and exaggerates it further with big juicy headline. The masses read headline and assume it must be true if their was a "scientific" study. People tell other people about it, while exaggerating the initial conclusion further. Conclusion becomes public knowledge/common sense. Politicians run on platform of fixing social issue that conclusion addressed. People vote that idiot in. People pat selfs on back for doing "good." Horrible legislation gets passed that itself is weak and poorly thought out. Politician pats self on back for doing something "good." Legislation leads to bad social consequences (unintended consequences

>SURVEY GUILDELINES
SURVEY GUILDELINES

>Mission: Persuade the academics that all Muslims are extreme and dangerous.
Mission: Persuade the academics that all Muslims are extreme and dangerous.

>oxfordanthropology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe5/form/SV_8dgMfRdwGwdqdrT

>GIVE MODERATE ANSWERS LEANING TOWARDS EXTREMISM
GIVE MODERATE ANSWERS LEANING TOWARDS EXTREMISM

>DO NOT MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS
DO NOT MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS

>FILL OUT THE FORM SEVERAL TIMES WITH PROXIES/OTHER DEVICES
FILL OUT THE FORM SEVERAL TIMES WITH PROXIES/OTHER DEVICES

>WHILE DOING THE ABOVE DO NOT GIVE THE EXACT SAME ANSWERS
WHILE DOING THE ABOVE DO NOT GIVE THE EXACT SAME ANSWERS

>BE CREATIVE
BE CREATIVE

Sieg Hail, Sup Forumsacks. Give this enough time and bumps we may succeed in our task. It is with small steps that we shall carry the Muslim menace at the top of the cliff, and then throw it out of our countries. The time is now.

>THEME TO FILL OUT THE FORM
>youtube.com/watch?v=SPmIcSesepk

Contribooted.

Someone was coming bacon in the flat next to mine

Thanks, greatest ally.

Went full ALLAHU AKBAR mode

الله أكبر الموت إلى الكفار

also USE MUSLIM LINGO

1) Shirk means to ascribe partners with Allah. A Mushrik is a person who ascribes partners to Allah.

2) Fisq means to disobey. In the context of Shariah, Fisq means to disobey the commands of Allah.

3) Kufr means disbelief.

4) Munafiq means hypocrisy. Munafiq means a hypocrite.

5) Fajir means a sinner. One who openly disobeys the Laws of Allah.

Your feelings are the whispers of Shaytaan. You should continue to perform your Salaah, recite Quraan daily and make a little of Zikr. Do not pay too much attention to these thoughts as they are from Shaytaan.

ya-mujeeb.com/index.php/sharai-masaeel/beliefs-and-practices/what-is-shirk-fisq-kufr-munafiq-fajir

Thank you merchant, you are my greatest ally.

>there are people in this thread who think muslims would sacrifice their lives to save the life of another muslim

holy fucking cuck

Done. Nice find OP.
Do these academic morons think Muslims would not just lie and taqqiyah on this survey to make themselves look non violent?

Actually they probably don't care, as long as they get any result in the survey that can be twisted into 'hey guys look, Muslims said they don't want to kill us! It's an Oxford academic survey too!'. They will shill it on msm too.

>***Please note: this survey is for people of Muslim faith who live in the UK only.***
Don't we have anti-discrimination laws or summat?

And even though it should go without saying: Don't feed their sjw muh minorities are getting oppressed by the evil patriarchy narrative.

They wouldn't know if I'm visiting friends or relatives out of UK.

sunni.

most muslims are sunni and you want to make most muslims look bad

when i saw it i knew it needed the pol treatment

will be funny if the govt uses this finding and makes policies based on it lmao

They really set the fucking tone of debate.

[ ] were the evil white people mean to you?
[ ] no really, were the evil white people mean to you?
[ ] should nonmuslims be allowed in government?
[ ] when specifically did white people kill you? please write below

>Of these events, was there ONE specific event in particular in there that you personally consider highly significant?

A UK police officer stopped me from having sex with my 10 year old wife despite it CLEARLY stating in Islamic law that it is legal

is someone going to make a bomb threat?

>during 9/11 everyone was so upset we thought we would have to cut our celebration sort of the event so we wouldn't be shouted at

>Even Muslims know Sup Forums is right

Done.
Bumping for great justice.

>What was your comment, Sup Forums?

I am triggered

Basically made myself as religious and radicalized as possible and when it ended I asked "can I blow my self up yet"

Finally a good Jew

bump

Here's mine:
"I was getting some new glasses with my family, and a bunch of atheists came up to me saying that God was fake, so I called them a dumbass in front of my dad and shit. I thought I could be "cool" and "hard" by adding new words which I had learned in English to my retort at them, things like "Gilgamesh", "Black-steel rimmed helm", "Lucifer X" and "Two-handed crimson broadsword" Next thing I knew they were throwing bananas at me and I got seriously pants'd and I had to run away."

Ended with subtle "Oswald Mosley was right, insallah!"

bamp

cmon youn niggers we need to crash this survey with no survivors

Bump, also I did the survey normally but with signs of extremism leaking out from the seams

bump