>hides flag

>everything is in German
Yea I don't know where he could be from either

after #blaxit, america will be white once more

Das rite

the fuck is this, i'm not a girl with brown eyes

>that perfect aryan Österreicher
Nice.

Everybody knows that America is not white and that is full of inbreeds and other bastards like the aussies

Says the North African country.

this is clearly material from a German lesson for non-German speakers

tfw Italy is whiter than the US

>now

It's been like that for decades

Also that Österreicher really puts the Reich into Österreich

I'd like to think that all spanish posters are qt's, please don't break my immersion

I'm very cute, but i'm a dude.

Do you have any young female family/friends I could put my weewee in pls

Not much will work without the racial laws. USA has a race and pharma problem. Nothing much will work in multiracial hellhole like USA. Nothing works well in any multiracial nation. How to make USA tolerable again without racial laws?
1)abolish all welfare
2)enroucage sterilisation in exchange for a one time 40000$ payment
3)abolish all taxes, but 10% corporate tax
4)create tariffs: for the third world - 700%, for Europe 60%, for Canada - 40%, for Australia and NZ -40%
5)ban chinese and third world products
6)go full eco fascist with federal environment protection laws; destroy monsanto experimentation with all the crops; ban gmo crops and food
7)ban artificial insemination
8)ban transnational adoption
9)cut off all government funding outside of STEM education
10)ban immigration from outside of Northwestern Europe/Central Europe and CANZUK (make sure ICE hires racially minded people)

Where is my "Er spielt mit shekels"
This is an anti semitic book my goy.

a group of light skinned niggers does not a white country make

OY FUCKIN VEY ITS ANUDDUH SHOAH

Do you have a feminine penis?

My sister, but she's 27 and already has a boyfriend.
I have plenty of female friends tho.
Pic related used to scream at some teachers but when we were in high school, if she doesn't like someone, she really hates that someone, but otherwise she's sweet.

i honestly feel bad for you mongrelized Americans

>tfw Slavic speaking Baltic-Finn and can't have White Privilige

Shes cute, I met a 18yo spanish girl about a year ago and she was charming and pretty feminine, only talked to her for a short time but she seemes def like wife material.

Yeah, if you really think about it, what's really the difference between America and Brazil nowadays? I don't really think there is one. It's been that way since at least 2000. I don't think the US should be considered first world anymore.

There are more white people in America than any other country in the entire world

This isn't stormfront no one cares

>a group of light skinned niggers does not a white country make
your English is trash are you sure you're not a nigger?

Another one, this used to be quiter, but she behaved pretty dumb when she got drunk.
Always showed maturity for her age and really disliked the typical dumb chads.

This
The 56% is bullshit
No way that is true

dad pls

>that Aryan Austrian
they got that right

well the whole white thing was made up by the fact that they are a mongrel of many european ethnic groups no offence also muh german anglo heritage means nothing you are nothing like those people

this is what lardistanis really believe
> lel

Shes very attractive, would fugg/10

no, america was white until they opened the borders in 1965

Dude, stop prostituting your own women to degen betas
Oy vey didn't you know that quadroons, mestizos and castizos are White ese?

soon will be

The Spanish girl looks like Caitlyn Jenner

alright paco give her number

Nah, i'm 22.

And this one.
Didn't have any boyfriends until she turned 20. Then she became a massive slut.
Typical Stacey that's nice to everyone and likes getting drunk on the weekends.

Find another country that has more whites in it than the US.

>tfw the spanniards hate you
will never into spanish gf

>"Er spielt mit shekels"
They usually use "Er geht ins Gas"

> shitaly
> france
HAHAHAHAHA, sure thing

Yea she has that "1000 cock stare" the last grill was by far the more attractive one.

America has a population of about 320 million. Of those, about 200 million are white. I don't know what percentage that is, but that's still more white people than anyone else.

Not really.
Only when it comes to soccer.

russia

> american whites
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's time to stop, Paco

Literally Slavic France enrichment wise. Dies out

kek you see this Burgers? This is why you will never get your ethno state back. Because people don't even remember they basically had one. Thanks to jewish melting pot propaganda the whole fucking world populace thinks your country was always a mongrel state.
"Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor." Eh?
Should have added "Europeans".

Maybe in 42' but today you will get jailed.
Sad.

French, Italian, and Spanish aren't white either.

theres more white americans than the entire population of Russia, try again

russia's whites are whiter than America's ((whites))

can you fucking stop ripping insta photos from complete and utter uggos?
if you think it's "realistic" to roleplay as having friends as long as they're plain and boring midgets, then I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not
like, who in the fuck would unironically hang out with the trash that you've been posting, UNLESS it's a drunk fuck in some dark pub?
Stop posting or start posting actual HOT chicks from your country, not boring rats

are you actually autistic? Im sorry that the rest of the world thinks you're all stupid niggers oh wait thats because you are

They are Baltic Slavs and Finnics, so you can always debate it. Useful in USA when some SJW cunts and anti-white profs go a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Have you seen the demographic data? Moscow is minority Russian, almost twenty million central asian shitskins, six million chinks(thanks Putin for open borders), almost a million of seamonkeys and even a good share of spics and niggers

There are hundreds of millions of actual white people in the EU. Not your American "white".

>I'm totally white, only 1/8 African slave heritage.

Stop posting random women on a board that is predominantly shitskin altogether I say

That's a surprising opinion for a cockhole cuckposter

t. 41%er

"white" Americans aren't white

I'm not a Turkranian my man

They are from my Whatsapp.
If you have an Android phone you'll be able to recognize the interface.
Pic related is this girl
Try projecting a little less.

I bet there is a Spanish language chan that is starting to get popular. If we keep the bullying up we might be able to get all the Americans to switch to it.

Mate, the white in your country consists largely of italian. Are you trying to say that USA is only 30% "white"?

> I post pics from whatsapp groups where I'm not even really friends with the people
ultra pathetic
and the fact that these midgets with badly died hair are actually supposed to "impress" according to you, is hilarious in its own part.
like, I've pulled girls 5 times as hot within 30 minutes in madrid, can you please step the fuck up or like said previously - stop posting

I would have to look it up, but you get only jailed for certain stuff associated with the Nazi party, like for example the Nazi salute, but it also depends on the context, but if I were to tell you for example "Bitte geh ins Gas" I could already worm myself out of everything by simply claiming I meant fresh air with "Gas", which is a mix of gasses after all. It is a sad state tough. I am not some Nazi sympathizer or rabid kike-hater, but I think there shouldn't be extra laws on that stuff, especially with Che Guevara t-shirt wearing faggots running around and communist parties still existing, but who knows maybe we somehow manage to plunge Europe into another war and through it, make it great again.

then what's with the cuckposting about "muh moscow migrants" when russia is 80% ethnic russian?

It's not just Moscow and the figure of ethnic Russians is closer to 70%
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>The Chinese are invading Russia — not with tanks, but with suitcases.

>Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

>It’s impossible(!!!) to know the exact level of Chinese migration into the Russian Far East; Russia has not run a census in over a decade. But by all indications, a significant river of people is surging across the border.

>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims

> I post pics from whatsapp groups where I'm not even really friends with the people
That's some heavy projection.
Hiding your power level regarding politics is fairly easy when pretty much none of your friends cares about politics altogether, aside from those who just hate sandniggers.

>and the fact that these midgets with badly died hair are actually supposed to "impress" according to you
Where did I say that?
Oh, and those two are natural blondes.
This one
does have a dye though.

>I've pulled girls 5 times as hot within 30 minutes in madrid
I'll look for some next time i'm there, thanks for the advice.

It's a commie one, you are sending them straight to hell!

It's a pretty sad state of affairs that some mongrel (and I'm starting to think you really are one) starts posting other mongrels for "some" reason and then keeps on damage controlling about it.
Like, you were asked to stop posting ugly chicks because that's not what hot chicks in spain look like, why do you insist on doing it?

yes chad, you are a good handsome boy.

What's pretty sad is that you got this angry over this nothingness.
>you were asked to stop posting ugly chicks because that's not what hot chicks in spain look like
So what?
And I wasn't asked, you did.

Also, please, stop typing "like" in front of every sentence like some Twitter SJW.

No worries m8 in the end the kikes will lose.

>falling in love with a french textbook girl
what's wrong with me

absolutely nothing 2d > 3d

Quit being such a dick Austrobro

we're dicks by nature, my southern friend

>that image
topkek

>17%
Get that fucking phone charged you cunt.

this

new Sup Forums rule: you're not allowed to banter another country unless you're using country flag

America is bigger than all of Europe

>nigger/mongrel country
>mongrel

Spain is the mother of Italy he is Grumpy because he knows that, yet he really want to bang her.

Austria is satisfied thinking about all the happy moments he brought at the world during the past century

France hopes that her new haircut will hide her Dumbo-like ear (it doesn't)

Meanwhile American dindu nuffin

>Spain is the mother of Italy he is Grumpy because he knows that, yet he really want to bang her.
A-user stop.