When did you grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

When did you grow out of atheism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i didnt
you let some mythical boogy man run your life
dont be a cunt
i dont need some ancient book to tell me that

I used to be an atheist, but then I had a really bad accident and my brain power was reduced by 50%. Now I believe in God again.

I think there is a creator, but I don't believe in any of the religions. I think god is pretty fucked up though if he's all powerful and made humans suffer when he could have just given us all perfect lives.

but you would rather believe the story that the universe came out of complete nothingness witch voilates the laws of themodynamics namely the law that says you cant create something out of nothing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics

youre both believing in fairy tales bud wether its religeos people or atheist you both dont know the anwsers.

I am an atheist but I don't waste any more time thinking about it. I understand game theory too doesn't mean I call myself a gametheorist.

>and made humans suffer when he could have just given us all perfect lives.

What would be the purpose of life without struggle and things to overcome? Would a life of 'perfection' whatever that is defined as, even mean anything?

Whats the purpose of life with struggle? If god is going to force us to exist for no reason, then he should make us all happy forever. Otherwise it's just sick making us exist and bringing pain onto us.

hey thats what laws are for frenchie - to be raped
the earth was flat til it was round and so on
white holes and shit idk

How can you grow out of not believing in something?

>It's a "retard STILL doesn't understand what the Big Bang actually was" episode
Boring. I wonder what else is on.

At 16, after the end of my edgy phase and superiority complex.

never was into it.
I had an idiot leftist green party voting autistic "friend" who was suddenly all about atheism and back then I was still clueless and not really redpilled so he kinda forced his world view on other people like that and was thinking that what he was doing was right but all it did to me was just make me fucking angry because I instinctively knew and absolutely felt that it was rancid horseshit on so many levels and I told him time and time again. I still wish I'd have had better arguments way back. I eventually had to ditch him and didn't reply to his cuck ass anymore because it was getting unpleasant and stale since many atheist "people" are stale, deluded and degenerate motherfuckers and all he ever did was making me despise atheism even more than before. should have ditched his ass that straight away.

can god create a mountain even he couldn't move?

the answer is no. because there is no god

When will you grow up from fictional stories written by some goatfuckers in the middle east?

Once I realized Simulation Theory makes much more sense

>If god is going to force us to exist for no reason
The creators made this universe to observe the evolution of genes and memes. I believe the purpose of this simulation is to discover modes of both thinking and living that the creators did not foresee.

Pretty quick. I only identified as such for a few years in my mid to late teens.

Suffering creates character. There, now you have a good reason for suffering.

Didn't

Go fuck a sheep cunt

Ricky Gervais is brilliant, that's really the only prerequisite to being a philosopher

Once I realized all scientific research and study is driven by agenda driven funding.

>One day Peta funds a study and eggs are bad. The next day farmers fund a study and eggs are good.
>One day oil companies fund a study and the world is cooling, the next day it's environmentalists and the world is warming and it's because of us
>One day humans come from africa
>The next day they're from Europe.
At some point you realize your observations of the world, if properly researched are no less valid than someone with an assigned reading list from an institution.

never grew into it except evolution and some solipsism

strange what makes people hold on to this idiocy.

I was not allowed to be one in the first place.

When will you grow out of fairy tales and hallucinations?

theres a difference between thinking the universe came from something and thinking that that something can read your mind.

>the universe can't have been around forever it must've come from somewhere
>couldn't have come from nowhere therefore there must've been a creator
>the creator was around forever somehow